Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old January 14th, 2009, 02:04 PM   #1
lol123

lol123's Forum Picture

Default Could I Have it?

i have symptoms
1-4-6(maybe)-9(maybe)-11-13-14(sometimes)-16-17..can i have this disease? holly molly.

opps this was suppost to be on Schizophrenia my bad

Need Advise?
Need To Talk To Someone?
Just Wanna Chat Or Talk?
Then ADD Me In Skype Or MSN! I'm Available When Ever I'm Online!
lol123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2009, 02:24 PM   #2
Requin
Horse Cock

Default Re: Could I Have it?

Schizophrenia:
Quote:
Schizophrenia is a severe mental disorder characterized by two kinds of symptoms; positive psychotic symptoms - thought disorder, hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia - and negative symptoms – impairment in emotional range, energy, and enjoyment of activities. For a formal diagnosis, these symptoms must persist for at least one month and usually result in severe impairment in job and/or social functioning.

Symptoms:
Quote:
There are an array of symptoms associated with schizophrenia. The first signs are usually disruption in one's social and family relationships - withdrawing into oneself and developing illogical thought processes. This is followed by slow deterioration in other areas, such as the ability to perform in school or at work, and finally, to care for oneself. Additionally, the person may experience delusions, hallucinations, and disorganized or altered speech.

Diagnosis:
Quote:
Diagnosis is based upon the clinical history and presentation of the patient. It is also based upon ruling out organic causes of mental illness, such as the influence of drugs or toxic substances, or neurological problems such as brain tumors, syphilis, or infections.

I thought this site explained it brilliantly, so I put it here, rather than me doing a copy of the same words.
The site was http://www.healthscout.com/ency/68/472/main.html
Hope it cleared some things up.

The Man with No Name
Requin is offline   Reply With Quote