Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 28th, 2008, 09:01 PM   #1
syd
Junior Member+

syd's Forum Picture

Default we were soo poor

in the villagewe with mommy and daddy and we had no money so we all had to sleep on the floor .this new mine opened in my village when we all got the sickness we had to move to the ghetto and these men from the government took us to this room where i do not remember too much. And everyday we had to wear these masks on our face and breathe in vapor. after that they took my brother to the hospital and said he was not able to live with us anymore. My father had to make money working for a group of bastards which got him killed by a machine gun. My mother decide to move to the ghetto with her sister because a bomb went off and destroy her house when i went back to my home town the army had it locked down and the children looked dead working for the mining business and in the farms which are now all lost to the rich man by people who got offered money, and jumped the gun to sell their farm. Kids play in hydro wells for growing plants and get fucking blwn up from bombs that are 30 years old. this is my total mental bastard
syd is offline   Reply With Quote