Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 9th, 2005, 08:32 PM   #1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Default Bi Polar

Im not sure if im Bi-polar or not but 90 percent of the time i am very very grumpy and sometimes especialy at night i forget about the world and am so over happy people dont recognize me. Is that Bi-Polar because i know bi-polar is where yu have attitude changes and go from depressed to overly happy. But i really am never happy.
Old February 9th, 2005, 09:54 PM   #2
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

The truth is..

If you think your insane, you'r probably aren't.

It's usually people around you that notice changes in your mood and behaviour long before you do. Think about it, when your feeling an emotion do you sit there and say "im feeling happy" and consider doing or not doing something because you might be felling "happy". You would just do it anyway without thinking, because your influenced by your emotion.

If you have too much happiness you do things that can be embarassing and you regret.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2005, 04:35 AM   #3
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

Default Re: Bi Polar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyShop90
Im not sure if im Bi-polar or not but 90 percent of the time i am very very grumpy and sometimes especialy at night i forget about the world and am so over happy people dont recognize me. Is that Bi-Polar because i know bi-polar is where yu have attitude changes and go from depressed to overly happy. But i really am never happy.
You might be bipolor. Maybe you should get it checked out.

Josh

TheWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2005, 08:03 AM   #4
*-tick tock-*
Awesome Poster

the same thing happens to me... i get happy during the day (rare i get depressed) but when i get depressed its at night...its the worst.
*-tick tock-* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2005, 01:53 AM   #5
Saint Jimmy
Unregistered

Default Re: Bi Polar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As far as I can tell, thats just normal. Your a teen. You have mood swings. I'm pretty sure that people that are manic depressive are deeply depressed one minute, then their manic side they try to do crazy things like...flying literally hurting themselves in grief one second and hurting themselves by doing strange things the next.
Old June 24th, 2005, 08:24 AM   #6
-Silence
...La De Dah!

-Silence's Forum Picture

Name: Heather, Duh.

Right, (^) but the mania or depression can last for hours, days, even months.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.
-Calvin & Hobbes.
-Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2005, 01:08 AM   #7
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

I wouldnt consider bipoler to be "insane", my motto is "I would rather be insane then out of sane"

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2005, 08:47 AM   #8
grave

I am bipolar. The only way for sure to know if you are is to be diagnosed by a doctor.
grave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 11:31 AM   #9
Inuyasha4

i dunno, i got diagnosed as bipolar and not much has changed except for the higher dose of medications, it went from basic ones like paxil and zoloft to like seditives and mood elivators, one med i took, they put me on too much of so i had a seizure....egh.....but yeah, get it checked out and well...best of luck, being bipolar.....i wish you not my way of life.
Inuyasha4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2005, 03:00 PM   #10
puerto

What is HTTP proxy server?
HTTP proxy server is a proxy allowing to work on the Internet with HTTP and (not always) FTP protocols. It can carry out caching of information downloaded from the Internet.Now HTTP proxy servers are the most widespread. Their support (ability to use them) is included into many programs: browsers, download managers etc. However, their support is not realized at a level of an operating system ? in order to use them, you should configure all programs, which should use proxies, in an appropriate way. HTTP proxy servers have several anonymity levels.

http://www.checkproxy.net
puerto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2005, 03:08 PM   #11
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

nwshc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2005, 03:10 AM   #12
Hi i am jon
Member++

haha dumb spam, well my sister is bi-polar, and bi-polar runs realllllly strong in my moms side of the family its really nothing wrong, but teens just get a lotta mood swings i guess, i know latley one minute im like all depressed the next im all like smile your on candy camra!....but the point bein does it really matter?, i say just leave it at somthin to wonder at, because if you take medicine to change your personallity, then whats the poing of bein individual?, of course get it checked out if your like out of controll like RAWRR i love you RAWWWWR, heh but i reallly dont think you should worry about it

<3 Katie
9/15/07
Hi i am jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2005, 08:48 PM   #13
teencrazykid
Banned

teencrazykid's Forum Picture

My sister is bi-polar, and violent, my dad is anti social, I have anger issues, ptsd, and paranoid schizophrenia. My mom has depression, tried suicide twice at 17 and 19. My older brother has bad depression (both actually)
teencrazykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2005, 10:16 PM   #14
Hi i am jon
Member++

that sucks.............your not still suicidal tho...........right?

<3 Katie
9/15/07
Hi i am jon is offline   Reply With Quote