Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 26th, 2005, 05:07 PM   #1
navtiidia
Junior Member+

navtiidia's Forum Picture

Location: check your attic, ya know that bandwith youve been loosing, YEP THATS ME
Default old prob.

i had a problem like 2 1/2 years ago. i couldnt sleep and i stayed up for about from 7AM day one to 10PM day two. and i had this compulsion (or something) to see what would happen if i bernt certian things. so i bernt paper and stuff. then i bernt a doller cuz i heard it looked cool. then i got a spray can on something and did the flame thrower thing with it ouside...

i havent had a problem like this since. but does this mean i am a pyro. cuz i still am not afraid of fire it self. but im afraid of heat and getting burned.
navtiidia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2005, 03:28 PM   #2
Zelphyre
Junior Member+

This shouldn't even be close to the mental crisis section at all. It's completely normal to stay up late and do weird things. You're nowhere near a pyro, you just like to see some things burn. Stop worrying. Only start worrying when you have to keep burning things. Lot of people do weird things with fire, Like when I poured gas on my leg and jumped over a fire.
Zelphyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2005, 01:09 AM   #3
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

hahaha u idiot. did u get hurt?
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote