Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 22nd, 2018, 05:46 PM   #1
JuliaVT

Name: Julia
Default First Time Privacy?

Is it normal to be pretty vocal when trying anal sex for the first time? My sister said that getting loud is kinda just a normal response to the initial shock so it's best to have total privacy for it.......like no one around at all if possible. That's not always easy to guarantee for us.
JuliaVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2018, 06:17 PM   #2
Angela1861
Junior Member+

Name: Angela
Default Re: First Time Privacy?

It is quite normal if you moan or make any noises. I remember the first time I tried anal masturbation. I knew I was making noises, but I didnít know how loud. It was embarrassing at first, but Iíve gotten used to it.
Angela1861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:19 PM   #3
NudistFun

NudistFun's Forum Picture

Name: Laura

Any sex for the first time! Or anytime as long as you aren't trying to be quiet.

Hi! I'm Laura!
I'm a fun loving, curious girl from the South!

I'm brutally honest, love anything outdoors, books,
sports, volleyball, and yes, I was raised and still am a nudist!

NudistFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:43 PM   #4
Danielle17

Danielle17's Forum Picture

Name: Danielle

Yeah, it's pretty normal the first time. Remember, it will be a totally new and invasive feeling, and it can be a bit shocking and uncomfortable at first. You should plan for it and get max privacy. That way, if you do get the urge/need to moan or gasp or even scream a little you won't have to worry about who hears you. Trying to be quiet would not be good.

Forever
Danielle17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:57 PM   #5
angelina
Nice Poster

angelina's Forum Picture

Danielle15 is right..be in a secluded place if you want privacy otherwise mourning is an involuntary outburst..quite normal

i'm a bi..girls,feel free to contact me through PM or mail
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2018, 09:13 AM   #6
Juliarules832
Great Poster

Seems normal

14 year old girl from Massachusetts. Feel free to message me or email me about anything!
Juliarules832 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2018, 12:00 PM   #7
Cangirl
Nice Poster

Cangirl's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle15 View Post
Yeah, it's pretty normal the first time. Remember, it will be a totally new and invasive feeling, and it can be a bit shocking and uncomfortable at first. You should plan for it and get max privacy. That way, if you do get the urge/need to moan or gasp or even scream a little you won't have to worry about who hears you. Trying to be quiet would not be good.
Great advice! being vocal with anal is one way of showing your partner that thing are or arent going as planed or might be to much for right that time.

16, bi Canadian girl. love life, friends, and being happy. Message me if you want to talk about anything.
Cangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2018, 12:12 PM   #8
NudistFun

NudistFun's Forum Picture

Name: Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangirl View Post
Great advice! being vocal with anal is one way of showing your partner that thing are or arent going as planed or might be to much for right that time.
My god! Yes!! Haha! I wrote about my first experiences in a survey here and I DEFINITELY had to be vocal with that penis

Hi! I'm Laura!
I'm a fun loving, curious girl from the South!

I'm brutally honest, love anything outdoors, books,
sports, volleyball, and yes, I was raised and still am a nudist!

NudistFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2018, 09:09 PM   #9
ClaireHofmann

Name: Claire

I've never done anal but I am always very loud when I'm having sex. I had my first time at a boy's house and we were alone, I moaned a lot.
ClaireHofmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2018, 09:15 PM   #10
Tayler
Member+

Tayler's Forum Picture

Name: Tayler

I moaned pretty loud the first time I masturbated anally. It was a whole new enjoyable feeling. I’ve never had anal sex, but I know if and when I do, I’ll be pretty loud so it’s definitely best to have total privacy or moan/scream into a pillow like I did.
Tayler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2018, 10:32 PM   #11
jennifervincent

Name: Jennifer

Fingering myself anally is a complete different excitement. I tried it few months back, what I really liked about it is the pleasure is completely from the tingling. But ya there is a difference between one or two fingers and a guy's penis. I tried 2 or 3 times with my boyfriend and was not able to have it for long time, screaming may be one way to tackle it.
jennifervincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:53 PM   #12
Madison519

Name: Maddie

I've not had anal yet either, tho prolly will soon. But when everyone says vocal, what do u mean? Moaning? Screaming? And from pleasure or pain?
Madison519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2018, 05:56 PM   #13
Danielle17

Danielle17's Forum Picture

Name: Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayler View Post
I moaned pretty loud the first time I masturbated anally. It was a whole new enjoyable feeling. Iíve never had anal sex, but I know if and when I do, Iíll be pretty loud so itís definitely best to have total privacy or moan/scream into a pillow like I did.
My philosophy is that it has to go somewhere, whether pleasure or pain. It's a release mechanism, like a reflex. Being vocal is totally normal. Trying to keep things bottled up would IMO be very hard and uncomfortable. If you are planning to have anal sex for the first time you may indeed scream some or moan so def have total privacy or use a pillow.

Forever
Danielle17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2018, 07:03 AM   #14
PrincessCassie

PrincessCassie's Forum Picture

Name: Cassie

It's best to have lots of privacy any time you do anything sexual so this definitely wouldn't be any different
PrincessCassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2018, 10:44 AM   #15
JuliaVT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCassie View Post
It's best to have lots of privacy any time you do anything sexual so this definitely wouldn't be any different
Totally agree, but it's hard when you have parents who work from home or run a business nearby. Not to mention siblings. There always seem to be somebody nearby, or coming and going. So we're always at risk of being interrupted or heard.
Old February 28th, 2018, 11:41 AM   #16
PrincessCassie

PrincessCassie's Forum Picture

Name: Cassie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaVT View Post
Totally agree, but it's hard when you have parents who work from home or run a business nearby. Not to mention siblings. There always seem to be somebody nearby, or coming and going. So we're always at risk of being interrupted or heard.
Ya i totally understand. It's hard when family always seems to be around. I've definitely been in the same situation where you're worried about being seen or heard
PrincessCassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2018, 12:22 PM   #17
JuliaVT

Quote:
Ya i totally understand. It's hard when family always seems to be around. I've definitely been in the same situation where you're worried about being seen or heard
Yep. I heard my sister's first time and it freaked out both of us. It's hard enough for us to plan anything intimate, especially something like that. I don't think she expected to be so loud at first, and just wasn't sure if that was typical or not. Kinda helps me to know what to expect and plan the best I can.
Old March 1st, 2018, 07:28 AM   #18
Alexis16
Member+

Alexis16's Forum Picture

Name: Alexis

I can be pretty vocal at times with any kind of sexual activity so I totally get it. But it's hard to get a lot of privacy at home too which is super annoying
Alexis16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:00 AM   #19
Cangirl
Nice Poster

Cangirl's Forum Picture

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaVT View Post
it is hard to find total privacy for sure. Especially with siblings and friends. I think the pillow idea is a good idea and music too so it helps hide the sex sounds. Thing with anal is that it might be a good idea one day but not the next so its hard to plan exactly when. Or if you do plan something then make sure you have time to do it and dont have to rush it just to say "I did it" because then you will def scream lol

16, bi Canadian girl. love life, friends, and being happy. Message me if you want to talk about anything.
Cangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2018, 06:43 PM   #20
Madison519

Name: Maddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangirl View Post
it is hard to find total privacy for sure. Especially with siblings and friends. I think the pillow idea is a good idea and music too so it helps hide the sex sounds. Thing with anal is that it might be a good idea one day but not the next so its hard to plan exactly when. Or if you do plan something then make sure you have time to do it and dont have to rush it just to say "I did it" because then you will def scream lol
I would just add that it gets even more complicated when it's your first time. Hard to plan and not something you wanna rush.
Madison519 is offline   Reply With Quote