Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 7th, 2018, 04:50 AM   #1
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover
 
Stronk Serb's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 3, 2012
Location: Serbia (FYR)
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Ex problems part two, electric boogaloo

Okay, so long story short, in part one, my ex kept berating me and stuff, so I blocked her everywhere. Yesterday she started calling me from a private number and asking me how I am etc, evading to tell who she was, but hinting with stuff only the two of us know that it's her.

What should I do? I can tell her parents. I can report her to the police for harassment or I can just ignore her, which did not really work out. Any tips?

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2018, 11:24 AM   #2
mick01
Awesome Poster
 
mick01's Forum Picture
 
Name: Mick
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: Maryland
Gender: Male
Default Re: Ex problems part two, electric boogaloo

Tell her if she calls again, you will complain to her parents. And also tell her if that doesn't work you'll report her to the police.
mick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2018, 11:46 AM   #3
rioo
Nice Poster
 
rioo's Forum Picture
 
Name: Rio
Join Date: September 29, 2014
Gender: Male
Default Re: Ex problems part two, electric boogaloo

If she already 18 then telling her parents is not working.
rioo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2018, 12:20 PM   #4
StacyD
Member+
 
Name: Stacy
Join Date: May 11, 2014
Location: California
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Default Re: Ex problems part two, electric boogaloo

Tell her mommy and daddy? Seriously? She doesn't give a shit.
I don't know what the laws are like where you are, but if reporting her psycho ass to them is a possibility, do it. You have the evidence to back you up. Quit fucking around and just do it. It's time she learns once and for all that she is a fucking nightmare and you are not going to put it up with any longer. If you don't, you might as well learn to love her continuing to do this shit, because she won't stop.
StacyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2018, 12:33 PM   #5
Sailor Mars
Global Moderator
 
Sailor Mars's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 26, 2015
Location: NYC
Gender: Female
Default Re: Ex problems part two, electric boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioo View Post
If she already 18 then telling her parents is not working.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyD View Post
Tell her mommy and daddy? Seriously? She doesn't give a shit.
R u kidding me? I could be a grown ass adult and if someone told my parents I was doing shitty stuff, I would be so embarrassed and disappointed in myself...

That being said, I would tell her one last time to leave you alone. If she doesn’t listen, tell her you’ll report her to the police.

"The head may err, but never the blood.”
Nice salt pouch, asshole
barely getting bi

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Elysium is the one tru brodie
Sailor Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:56 PM   #6
ska8er
VT Lover
 
ska8er's Forum Picture
 
Name: Andy
Join Date: August 23, 2013
Location: Pennsylvania USA
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Default Re: Ex problems part two, electric boogaloo

Shes a stalker. If it continues after
u tell her to stop Id take an abuse
order out on her with the police.
Who knows whats on her mind.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2018, 04:02 PM   #7
StacyD
Member+
 
Name: Stacy
Join Date: May 11, 2014
Location: California
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Default Re: Ex problems part two, electric boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
R u kidding me? I could be a grown ass adult and if someone told my parents I was doing shitty stuff, I would be so embarrassed and disappointed in myself...

That being said, I would tell her one last time to leave you alone. If she doesn’t listen, tell her you’ll report her to the police.
Sounds like he's already told her. As I said, she doesn't give a shit.

From the sound of it, she also doesn't give a shit what her parents think because she's doing all this in the first place. 1, I wouldn't be out there doing "shitty stuff" because I was raised better than that (and clearly this girl was not) and 2, If I did give a shit, I wouldn't be out there doing "shitty stuff" and run the risk of having it get back to my parents. Again, she doesn't give a shit. Her actions are clear on that.

The bottom line regardless of what anyone in a teen forum says is that he's an adult and, I think, so is she. It's time the bitch learns that behaving like an ass has consequences and if it's the police who teach it to her, so be it.
StacyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2018, 07:19 PM   #8
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover
 
Stronk Serb's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 3, 2012
Location: Serbia (FYR)
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Ex problems part two, electric boogaloo

She is not an adult, yet. Also, here being 18 does not really make you an adult. You still live under their roof and they still are going to parent you around. She was warned since the start. Tomorrow I am going to my phone provider to get the call log printed out and to block her number. If she continues, I will leave a detailed letter to her parents in her mailbox and ask them to do something or I will go to the police. I am hesitating to go to the police because it's all a hassle for me. I have a job and I do not want to be absent from either my job or days I do not work because of bureauocracy. Serbia is a bureaucratic quagmire.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2018, 07:29 PM   #9
Ethan19
Member+
 
Ethan19's Forum Picture
 
Name: Ethan
Join Date: January 31, 2018
Location: England
Gender: Male
Default Re: Ex problems part two, electric boogaloo

Change your number? It's a pretty easy thing to do. Or just don't answer to private callers (what you're supposed to do anyway ��)
Ethan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2018, 02:32 PM   #10
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover
 
Stronk Serb's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 3, 2012
Location: Serbia (FYR)
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Ex problems part two, electric boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan19 View Post
Change your number? It's a pretty easy thing to do. Or just don't answer to private callers (what you're supposed to do anyway ��)
Why would I? Why would I have to go through the pain of changing my number because of her? This is harassment.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2018, 06:30 PM   #11
Ethan19
Member+
 
Ethan19's Forum Picture
 
Name: Ethan
Join Date: January 31, 2018
Location: England
Gender: Male
Default Re: Ex problems part two, electric boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
Why would I? Why would I have to go through the pain of changing my number because of her? This is harassment.
Not really, and if it was from a private number you have no proof it was her. Further, if you call it harassment it means behaviour that causes alarm or distress. It is causing distress but not to any discernable degree. I'm pretty sure in the last post you said that the police deemed it not a situation to take action. This is essentially the same situation.

Your solution is relatively easy, if you really wanted it not to be a problem anymore, you would have done it.
Ethan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2018, 09:13 AM   #12
StacyD
Member+
 
Name: Stacy
Join Date: May 11, 2014
Location: California
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Default Re: Ex problems part two, electric boogaloo

Being 18 anywhere on the planet doesn't necessarily make you an adult, not just Serbia. Jesus, being an adult doesn't really make someone an adult. But we were speaking in terms of reaching the age of majority where she is no longer a juvenile. Bottom line, once she reaches the age of majority, she is accountable for her actions. Not mommy. Not daddy. Not auntie. Not uncle. Her and her alone. But if that's not the case and she's still a child living under mommy and daddy's thumb, tell them then. I seriously doubt they will do anything that will truly change her behavior. Not in the long term anyway. Spots on a leopard. They don't change. Again, if she worried at all about anything getting back to them, she wouldn't be doing it in the first place. And changing your number might be the easiest thing of all, especially since you want to do something about her, but you don't really want to be hassled or do enough that would take up more of your time. Changing your number might just be the most simple way to go.
StacyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2018, 03:57 AM   #13
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover
 
Stronk Serb's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 3, 2012
Location: Serbia (FYR)
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Ex problems part two, electric boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan19 View Post
Not really, and if it was from a private number you have no proof it was her. Further, if you call it harassment it means behaviour that causes alarm or distress. It is causing distress but not to any discernable degree. I'm pretty sure in the last post you said that the police deemed it not a situation to take action. This is essentially the same situation.

Your solution is relatively easy, if you really wanted it not to be a problem anymore, you would have done it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyD View Post
Being 18 anywhere on the planet doesn't necessarily make you an adult, not just Serbia. Jesus, being an adult doesn't really make someone an adult. But we were speaking in terms of reaching the age of majority where she is no longer a juvenile. Bottom line, once she reaches the age of majority, she is accountable for her actions. Not mommy. Not daddy. Not auntie. Not uncle. Her and her alone. But if that's not the case and she's still a child living under mommy and daddy's thumb, tell them then. I seriously doubt they will do anything that will truly change her behavior. Not in the long term anyway. Spots on a leopard. They don't change. Again, if she worried at all about anything getting back to them, she wouldn't be doing it in the first place. And changing your number might be the easiest thing of all, especially since you want to do something about her, but you don't really want to be hassled or do enough that would take up more of your time. Changing your number might just be the most simple way to go.
I have some free time today, so I am getting her number blocked. If she persists, she will have to deal with her parents.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org