Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 7th, 2018, 01:57 PM   #41
nicole97
Nice Poster
 
nicole97's Forum Picture
 
Name: Nicole
Join Date: September 16, 2010
Location: Florida
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

I have talked to my sister about sex in more detail than I have with most of my friends. She's quite a bit older (by 6 years) so she has been, especially when I first started, someone I could really trust and rely on to answer all the questions I was curious about honestly and without any real judgment. I have a brother who is older too, but I've never talked about anything sexual with him nor have I ever had a desire too.

Back!
Message me
nicole97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2018, 09:24 AM   #42
BECCAandMOLLY
Member
 
Join Date: January 6, 2013
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCassie View Post
She's 12 so she might have more questions as she gets older
nice do you two get along ?

We need to take a break from VT
molly my self and molly's sister
BECCAandMOLLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2018, 04:05 PM   #43
Tori101
Member
 
Tori101's Forum Picture
 
Name: Tori
Join Date: November 29, 2017
Location: Usa
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

I share a lot with my sister. She is one year older than me and we are very close.

Send me a PM if you want to chat!
Tori101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2018, 06:02 PM   #44
Candy in CT
Member++
 
Candy in CT's Forum Picture
 
Name: Candy
Join Date: April 29, 2017
Location: Ocala, FL
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

My sisters know everything and I know everything about them. they are 17, 13 and 10
Candy in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2018, 07:48 AM   #45
nudiegurl13
Member
 
Join Date: February 7, 2010
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

Not everything but she came to me and showed me her breast buds and little bit of pubes when she started developing. She also knows I masturbate and I know she does
nudiegurl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2018, 02:23 PM   #46
gymgurl
Member
 
Name: Cathy
Join Date: February 26, 2018
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

Have an older brother younger sister and we know alot about each other, maybe more then we should lol.
gymgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2018, 01:30 PM   #47
Katie2003
Nice Poster
 
Name: Katelynn
Join Date: May 22, 2018
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaVT View Post
Do you share a lot of personal information with your siblings? Do you talk about sex, or sometimes share details about what you've done? Are they close in age? The same sex?

I have a sister who's a little more than one year older. We're very close and talk about almost anything, including boys and sex and what we've done or haven't done. I love our relationship but sometimes wonder if we're too casual with each other, or if other families are the same way.
I am 15, with a big sis who is 18 and just now graduating high school, and a transgendered little sis who is 11. We pretty much share everything. For most of my life I shared a bedroom with my big sis and we became quite bonded and emotionally close. We can talk about sex, problems in relationships, family matters, or anything else. We are deeply in love with each other so there are no boundaries to our openness and discussions. We are including our younger sis in sharing whatever information she feels she is willing to talk to us about, she knows we love her unconditionally and are supportive of her recent decision to only wear girls clothes from now on and present herself as a girl 100% of the time. She knows she can ask us anything, and tell us anything.

Maybe not all families are at this level of emotional connection, but I am very thankful that mine is. Mom is also open to talking about girl stuff and nothing any of us could possibly say would upset her, nor would she refuse to answer questions or share information. Actually, I also feel that I can talk to my dad about anything including sex if I wanted to, and he would be just as open and non judgmental.
Katie2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2018, 02:13 PM   #48
gurquenjen
Member
 
Name: Jenn
Join Date: April 27, 2018
Location: Midwest
Gender: Cisgender Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie2003 View Post
I am 15, with a big sis who is 18 and just now graduating high school, and a transgendered little sis who is 11. We pretty much share everything. For most of my life I shared a bedroom with my big sis and we became quite bonded and emotionally close. We can talk about sex, problems in relationships, family matters, or anything else. We are deeply in love with each other so there are no boundaries to our openness and discussions. We are including our younger sis in sharing whatever information she feels she is willing to talk to us about, she knows we love her unconditionally and are supportive of her recent decision to only wear girls clothes from now on and present herself as a girl 100% of the time. She knows she can ask us anything, and tell us anything.

Maybe not all families are at this level of emotional connection, but I am very thankful that mine is. Mom is also open to talking about girl stuff and nothing any of us could possibly say would upset her, nor would she refuse to answer questions or share information. Actually, I also feel that I can talk to my dad about anything including sex if I wanted to, and he would be just as open and non judgmental.
All of this is just AWESOME. I want to give you a big internet hug, so, consider yourself hugged.

My sisters and I have always been really open. We've had to be because usually there are at least two of us to a room (three in a room is only bearable if you are completely comfortable with the other two and having NO privacy at all). We have always been really open about sex, and it's kind of a running joke between my older sister and I about who has had the greater number of amorous partners, with extra points going to anything done with another person in our bedroom while someone is sleeping. With my brothers I'm pretty open too, because hiding anything from them is impossible anyway.
gurquenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2018, 02:21 PM   #49
Katie2003
Nice Poster
 
Name: Katelynn
Join Date: May 22, 2018
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurquenjen View Post
All of this is just AWESOME. I want to give you a big internet hug, so, consider yourself hugged.

My sisters and I have always been really open. We've had to be because usually there are at least two of us to a room (three in a room is only bearable if you are completely comfortable with the other two and having NO privacy at all). We have always been really open about sex, and it's kind of a running joke between my older sister and I about who has had the greater number of amorous partners, with extra points going to anything done with another person in our bedroom while someone is sleeping. With my brothers I'm pretty open too, because hiding anything from them is impossible anyway.
Thank you so much, your family sounds totally awesome as well. I actually have had friends come over wanting to talk to my mom or my big sis about stuff they weren't comfortable sharing with their own parents, this has happened more than once. When I shared a bedroom with my big sis, we would often have 3 or 4 friends in the room at once. When my girlfriend used to sleep over with me, we would make out in front of her, and have sex while my big sis was asleep in the other bed. I know she knew, but she never said a word, so I know she wasn't the least bit bothered by it.
Katie2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2018, 02:35 PM   #50
gurquenjen
Member
 
Name: Jenn
Join Date: April 27, 2018
Location: Midwest
Gender: Cisgender Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie2003 View Post
Thank you so much, your family sounds totally awesome as well. I actually have had friends come over wanting to talk to my mom or my big sis about stuff they weren't comfortable sharing with their own parents, this has happened more than once. When I shared a bedroom with my big sis, we would often have 3 or 4 friends in the room at once. When my girlfriend used to sleep over with me, we would make out in front of her, and have sex while my big sis was asleep in the other bed. I know she knew, but she never said a word, so I know she wasn't the least bit bothered by it.
In junior/senior high I always had people coming over to the house to talk to my mom and my sisters about all things sexual/puberty-related. My mother would routinely take some girls I barely even knew bra-shopping because she's just a nice person. Hell, there was one girl who came over to ask my sister about birth control, and we ended up dating so...that was a form of birth control that was a lot more fun than being on the pill.
gurquenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2018, 02:45 PM   #51
Katie2003
Nice Poster
 
Name: Katelynn
Join Date: May 22, 2018
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

Yes, my house is definitely the one that my friends, and my older sister's friends choose to come to when they need to talk or ask questions. If mom is home, she talks to them, and if she isn't then my big sis is always available to them. Mom has actually taken two girls that I know of to the doctor when their parents wouldn't get them put on BC but the girls were sexually active and wanted to be on BC.

My grandma is a nurse, and knows the legality of giving teens BC without their parents knowing or signing for permission. That's one of a few instances in which a doctor can see a teen without parents knowing, the other is mental health issues. They always put them on long acting BC shots, rather than pills so there is no possibility of their parents ever finding any evidence that the girl is on BC.
Katie2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2018, 11:38 PM   #52
tinkerkell
Junior Member+
 
tinkerkell's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kelli
Join Date: January 4, 2018
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

My siblings and I are very open with each other and share pretty much everything regardless of what sex we are
When I was just starting puberty my big brothers and sisters were very helpful and I try to be the same with my younger siblings
tinkerkell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 03:22 AM   #53
pyro155
New Member
 
pyro155's Forum Picture
 
Name: Samantha
Join Date: June 17, 2015
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

nah the most we share is corny jokes
pyro155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 04:36 PM   #54
colton.S
Junior Member+
 
Name: Colton
Join Date: June 17, 2018
Location: Texas/oklahoma line
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

no we don't get along
colton.S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2018, 12:28 PM   #55
KristenM
Member
 
KristenM's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: June 23, 2018
Location: New York
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

My sister is only 13 so we don't really share that kinda stuff yet. But I told her if she ever had any questions she can always ask me
KristenM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2018, 12:42 PM   #56
Ellia
Member+
 
Ellia's Forum Picture
 
Name: Ella
Join Date: November 27, 2017
Location: Texas
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

Only child here and happy about it!
Ellia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2018, 04:29 PM   #57
Kiki03
Member
 
Kiki03's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kiki
Join Date: March 3, 2018
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole97 View Post
I have talked to my sister about sex in more detail than I have with most of my friends. She's quite a bit older (by 6 years) so she has been, especially when I first started, someone I could really trust and rely on to answer all the questions I was curious about honestly and without any real judgment. I have a brother who is older too, but I've never talked about anything sexual with him nor have I ever had a desire too.

Same with my older sister. Because she's so much older than me she wanted to talk to be about stuff to make sure I knew the right stuff and she isn't shy about it at all. Like after I got my first period she said I really needed to make myself orgasm because it can help so much with cramps and stuff. She helped me learn how and told me she still loved masturbating even though she was engaged. She's just awesome.
Kiki03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2018, 07:26 PM   #58
geanyna
Member
 
geanyna's Forum Picture
 
Name: Geanyna
Join Date: April 28, 2017
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki03 View Post
Same with my older sister. Because she's so much older than me she wanted to talk to be about stuff to make sure I knew the right stuff and she isn't shy about it at all. Like after I got my first period she said I really needed to make myself orgasm because it can help so much with cramps and stuff. She helped me learn how and told me she still loved masturbating even though she was engaged. She's just awesome.
Wow, im jealous. I would have loved to have a sis like that... but im an only child. Got most from learning by doing plus had one of moms friends helping me with some things when i was younger.

#geanyna #17 #bi #donewithschool #beach #party #fun
geanyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2018, 07:29 PM   #59
annababy02
Member
 
annababy02's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anna
Join Date: June 22, 2018
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

I have a 14 year old sister. She comes to me if she has a question about something.
annababy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2018, 09:43 PM   #60
MagicGinnySurprise
Member
 
Name: Ginny
Join Date: June 28, 2018
Location: Virginia
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sharing with Siblings

My sisters were my first and best teachers. My mom had gone over the real basics when I was 9 - what a period was, pads, tampons, that sort of thing - but nothing about sex. I didn't even know what a clitoris was.

So the summer after I started my period I went to my sister who was home from college and she gave me the complete story. She explained how to really do it (and showed me), and we ended up doing it together a lot that summer...and since. Just masturbating together, we don't have sex with each other.

And I live with my other sister and her husband, so we're really close too. I've got two younger sisters who are 6, I hope they feel like they can come to me when the time comes.
MagicGinnySurprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org