Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 18th, 2018, 06:11 AM   #1
DragonflySphere

Default Could this work?

I've been battling neglect and depression and I struggle to deal with it but recently a thought came to mind. What if I tried reaching out to my crazy side? I have a lot go wrong in my life day to day and rarely anything good happens and trying to trigger some adrenaline might change it. Of course I'll get injured but I normally hurt myself a lot anyway. My family and friends don't think very much of me and none of them know I have depression so they won't care if I do insane stuff. I want to be able to say I've done something I'll be remembered for as well. I'm not fully sure if this is the right thing to do though because I normally don't think twice and what would I do anyway? I don't know many things that would raise my adrenaline. Any help?
DragonflySphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:09 PM   #2
BlackParadePixie
hello beautiful

BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture

Name: Fiona
Default Re: Could this work?

I don't think acting out in a negative or dangerous manner is the way to go about things. If you think raising your adrenaline levels would help (which I'm pretty sure it would) then there are plenty of natural and safe ways which you can do that. Go for a walk, or jogging. Take up a sport like boxing. There are plenty of ways you can effect your mind and body positively without resulting to hurting yourself.

18 *** f *** Wes Anderson fan *** proud Italian-American *** UCLA student

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
and count every beautiful thing we can see

BlackParadePixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2018, 12:41 AM   #3
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Exercise has been clinically shown to help reduce symptoms of depression that is clinically proven however I'd draw the line when it comes to doing anything rash or dangerous to your health.

When you're an adult you're able to have more control over your life and hopefully the negative household you live in can fade away.

If you LIKE dangerous stunts, consider becoming a stunt-double for the movie and TV industry.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:08 PM   #4
BryGuy

Name: Bryan

I'd say to seek some kind of help if you already haven't.
BryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote