Old February 14th, 2018, 02:35 PM   #21
amelia_
Member+

Name: Amelia
Default Re: Chasing that Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern_Cheer View Post
im just not good at shutting my brain off
I think its something you get used to. Like your body will just take over without thinking about it
amelia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2018, 07:00 PM   #22
EvaNL
Member++

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Name: Eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern_Cheer View Post
im just not good at shutting my brain off
Try to focus on what you feel when you are doing it and not focus on where you have to/want to go. Putting pressure on yourself by thinking "I have to get that orgasm!" will actually make it less likely that you will get one.

I'm les, feel free to contact me
EvaNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 04:40 PM   #23
Cangirl
Nice Poster

Cangirl's Forum Picture

it might help to make sure you have a lot of privacy and time when you start to do it. If you feel that you might get caught or heard, then maybe that might be a reason its not happening or taking a long time.

Some of mine are amazing and super intense and edging is a good way to get those ones and sometimes the little just need to get off ones are good but not as mind blowing. Its up to you to find what you like. Thats the fun of trying it and different things to see what you like.

16, bi Canadian girl. love life, friends, and being happy. Message me if you want to talk about anything.
Cangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:28 PM   #24
HardCandyGirl
Member+

HardCandyGirl's Forum Picture

Name: Dani
Lightbulb Re: Chasing that Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaNL View Post
Try to focus on what you feel when you are doing it and not focus on where you have to/want to go. Putting pressure on yourself by thinking "I have to get that orgasm!" will actually make it less likely that you will get one.
You're right, but sometimes that's not easy, you think you're doing the right thing, but your head is doing something different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangirl View Post
it might help to make sure you have a lot of privacy and time when you start to do it. If you feel that you might get caught or heard, then maybe that might be a reason its not happening or taking a long time.

Some of mine are amazing and super intense and edging is a good way to get those ones and sometimes the little just need to get off ones are good but not as mind blowing. Its up to you to find what you like. Thats the fun of trying it and different things to see what you like.
I agree, but life is like that, sometimes good, sometimes bad.

About to be afraid of getting caught, it's possible to do it under pressure it's something you learn, too. I mean, you learn to do it in x time, if that's the only option.

Sorry for my English...

Noooooo
HardCandyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:49 PM   #25
becca07
Member+

becca07's Forum Picture

Name: Rebbeca

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCandyGirl View Post
You're right, but sometimes that's not easy, you think you're doing the right thing, but your head is doing something different.

I agree, but life is like that, sometimes good, sometimes bad.

About to be afraid of getting caught, it's possible to do it under pressure it's something you learn, too. I mean, you learn to do it in x time, if that's the only option.
This^^. There will be times that are awkward in terms of privacy but u still have the intense need to get off and u will learn ways to do it quietly or sneakily in your room or whatever (under pressures etc). It depends...but most often the more 'good' ones or intense ones are when u need it the most or if its been a while since you have last had an orgasm.
becca07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:12 AM   #26
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Practice clearing out your mind just even when you aren't masturbating.

You definitely want to be in a Zen or "om" state like when you say the syllable "om" just focus on that one thing and feel how there are no thoughts in your mind at the time.

Or if you eat a good piece of good like chocolate and your just like "Oh that's so good" in that moment you aren't thinking anything.

That's the mental state to be in when masturbating for best results.

Also certain types of a month relative to your monthly cycle, can intensify the experience or lessen it depending on the amount of hormones raging in your system.

---

Also if and when you ever have sex, this mental state is also important to maintain to some degree as well for best results.

I do have a theory a lot of the scientific literature of sexual satisfaction/disatisfaction among couples has to do with this lack of mental state in the woman, or her being rushed by the guy so she can't achieve that comfort level in her mind.

Also scientifically the brain is the main origin of how the orgasmic process starts in the body.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:28 AM   #27
KatieCO2003
Member++

KatieCO2003's Forum Picture

Name: Katie

I don't think there's any real pattern to mine. Sometimes it's meh, and sometimes it's fireworks. It does help A LOT when you can imagine yourself in a situation that you really desire. Also, when you find something physical that works for you, that makes it better. My orgasms, when I had them, were just so meh for the longest time. Then I got brave and tried something new, and it was like OMG THIS! And now that i have a boyfriend and can imagine him being the one I'm with... sooooo much better!
KatieCO2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:19 PM   #28
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCO2003 View Post
I don't think there's any real pattern to mine. Sometimes it's meh, and sometimes it's fireworks. It does help A LOT when you can imagine yourself in a situation that you really desire. Also, when you find something physical that works for you, that makes it better. My orgasms, when I had them, were just so meh for the longest time. Then I got brave and tried something new, and it was like OMG THIS! And now that i have a boyfriend and can imagine him being the one I'm with... sooooo much better!
I don't mean to put you on the spot or anything, but also past sexual trauma is a big mental and sometimes physical variable that might affected your own person sexual exploration of your body, that isn't necessarily an obstacle to those who haven't undergone trauma.

Do you think that has played a role in your development and is worth mentioning?

I've found that such abuse makes the "clearing out your mind" a much harder thing to do, therefore enjoying and developing one's sexual side becomes difficult by an order of magnitude.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2018, 12:25 AM   #29
KatieCO2003
Member++

KatieCO2003's Forum Picture

Name: Katie

I dunno. I guess it has to some extent. But, I've always been different. And i really think my sexual preferences are more realted to that than my physical abuse.
KatieCO2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2018, 08:06 PM   #30
PrincessCassie

PrincessCassie's Forum Picture

Name: Cassie

I think the more that you masturbate, you learn what feels good and what doesnt so the orgasms get better in that way. But not all are better than the last, theyre all different in a way
PrincessCassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2018, 01:11 PM   #31
Tayler
Member+

Tayler's Forum Picture

Name: Tayler

Not all are bettter than the last. It depends how much time you have, technique and where your heads at. Some will be mind blowing and others will just be meh. Dont get me wrong, even the meh ones are still good, just not earth shattering screaming your head off orgasms.
Tayler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2018, 01:12 PM   #32
Tayler
Member+

Tayler's Forum Picture

Name: Tayler

I forgot I already replied to this. Oops! Disregard lol
Tayler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2018, 01:39 PM   #33
EvaNL
Member++

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Name: Eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayler View Post
I forgot I already replied to this. Oops! Disregard lol
I wonder where YOUR head was at..

I'm les, feel free to contact me
EvaNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2018, 11:09 PM   #34
Kiki03

Kiki03's Forum Picture

Name: Kiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCassie View Post
I think the more that you masturbate, you learn what feels good and what doesnt so the orgasms get better in that way. But not all are better than the last, theyre all different in a way
Thats so true. I remember the first orgasm I had I almost passed out. It felt soooooooo good. Ones I've had since then are still great. Now it depends on how tired I am, who is home and where I do it. For some reason lately they are more intense if I masturbate somewhere else besides my bed. I did it on the back deck a couple weeks ago and THAT was amazing.
Kiki03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2018, 06:24 PM   #35
ClaireHofmann

ClaireHofmann's Forum Picture

Name: Claire

It really depends. During a masturbation session the first orgasm I have is usually the strongest one, but all of them still feel really good.

It's when having sex that it doesn't really follow a pattern for me. Last time I had sex (Saturday) the 4th orgasm I had was easily the best one, just earth shattering. We had just changed positions, he was hitting my gspot very consistently, kissing me so passionately, and the way he was rubbing my clit... Too good!

Feel free to message me
ClaireHofmann is online now   Reply With Quote