Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 4th, 2018, 03:00 PM   #1
heymynameis
Member++

Name: Philip
Default ejaculated during physical

so my school have been doing a set of physical exams for some reason and i had mine yesterday.

I had never done a physical exam like this and i was a bit nervous. it was being done by the school doctor, a young woman who is very hot. my friends had told me that they had got erect during it, but nothing more.

so most of the exam was with my clothes on, but then she asked me to take my clothes off. i asked if she wanted my underwear off as well, and of course, she said yes. i had a half erection at this point.
she then went on touching my body, and i got a full hard on, i was just thinking about banging her, cos she was so sexy.

I apologised about the erection and she said it was ok. she then started touching around my crotch area, i was so horny. i wanted to jerk off so badly. it came to a point when i just couldnt hold on, i let out a groan and cummed everywhere, all over her sleeve. i shot for like 10 seconds and then started dribbling.

i immediately apologised so much. she had a look of disgust on her face, but she said it was ok. i told her that i found her so beautiful and she just laughed.

so that was it, but now it is extremely embarrasing. i dont know if she will tell some of the teachers? plus it will be very awkward every time i see her.

what should I do? has anything like this happened to you?
Old March 4th, 2018, 04:34 PM   #2
Atlantis
Global Moderator

Atlantis's Forum Picture

Name: George
Default Re: ejaculated during physical

This is not appropriate

Global Moderator
aka Endeavour

[email protected] PM