Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 28th, 2018, 12:57 PM   #1
GoraWater

Default I'm confused as f**k

Hello.
There is this girl that I met, she's a colleague of mine at the college. We hit it off pretty good. She was very close to me, first time we got close was at a students party, she and her friends came to my appartment and we had a few drinks and went to the party, at the party she started dancing with me , twerking on me,kissing me on the cheek, holding my hands etc. Next time we went out together was in my hometown, she came with her sister, and the same story, we danced, kissed... Also we used to text everyday, she would always text me first, send me hearts, called me baby, and so on.Everything seemed great, but one night we went out and suddenly she was distant,she wouldn't dance with me or talk to me that much.But I know that this girl likes me, I have noticed in her behavior before that she likes me.But.. I have this stupid habit when I am drunk I always drunk text the girl I like. I texted her that I want to be with her and to have something more with her. Then she said she doesn't want anything like that right now because she is focused on her studies. I said ok I understand and stopped texting her, but 3 hours later she texted me that she is sorry for the night before that she was in a bad mood. I said no problem and we started texting again. She texted me as usual, in a very good mood with heart stickers, kisses etc. But at the college she seemed distant again, only said hi to me and didn't talk much. Then I texted her something I don't remember what and we talked a lot again. The next day I texted her something and she replied after 6 hours, she usually responds after 1 to 2 minutes, I didn't pay much attention, but when I woke up I had a text from her , call me when you wake up I want to ask you something, I called her she didn't answer, and at the college when I asked her what it was she said nothing. Then when I texted her she would leave me at seen and don't reply for a whole day.
I don't mean to brag but usually I have no problem when it comes to girls. But this time I don't know, I started liking her a lot and I don't know where it went wrong, probably it is my drunk texting but I don't know what is going on. Is she playing some sort of game or what?
Also in class when she is cold to me, I sit across her and I notice her looking at me, I look at her and she immediately looks away. I don't know I have never been this confused. If anyone knows what to do tell me please, I really don't want to lose her.
Thank you for reading this.
GoraWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2018, 04:30 PM   #2
benlodge123
Member++

benlodge123's Forum Picture

Name: Ben
Default Re: I'm confused as f**k

It seems to me like she is messing you about a little. You need to be distant with her for a while and see if she comes to you, like she used to.

Happy to Chat about anything!! Hit me up! "
benlodge123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2018, 06:25 PM   #3
GoraWater

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlodge123 View Post
It seems to me like she is messing you about a little. You need to be distant with her for a while and see if she comes to you, like she used to.
Today she texted me again, I replied, then I asked her something and she leaves me on seen. If this sort of behaviour continues I give up seriously.
Old February 28th, 2018, 07:22 PM   #4
StacyD
Member+

Name: Stacy

She's playing with you. She's not serious. She already told you that. Believe her. Everything else is just her toying with you, wanting you to like her and fawn over her and provide affection and then she leaves and goes about her business when it suits her. Maybe she's a bitch. Maybe she has a wafer-thin self-esteem and needs to toy with guys to get her jollies. Whatever the case, she's not serious and you shouldn't be either. Leave her alone and when she does come back around, which she probably will do because she wants the attention, just be civil to her but nothing more. Let her know you're not taking her bait. It's not worth it.
StacyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2018, 09:08 PM   #5
Ethan19

Ethan19's Forum Picture

Name: Ethan

Just seems like she wants your attention. I don't know why it would have changed from the start so much though, but, by the looks of it, it has. I wouldn't try and do the chasing game of be distant and all that shit. Just drop it, I know you said you didn't want to lose her but sometimes you need to do what's better for you in the long run.
Hope all goes well!
Ethan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2018, 09:26 PM   #6
GoraWater

Thank you guys for the replies, I appreciate it.
Old February 28th, 2018, 11:34 PM   #7
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Name: Liam
Location: The road opposite the big lake on the island in front of the big city on the mainland.

From what I read above my gut feeling said: just ditch her, dude. Such games imo are just a waste of time. And that's what you should make clear between you two ... if that's not your thing.

"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."

lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2018, 03:27 PM   #8
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Either she wants more attention Or
ur giving her too much attention and
she is tiring of it. Whatever the case
I believe she is playing games with u.
If it continues Id forget bout her.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2018, 07:24 PM   #9
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Well first of all knock off the drunk texting. Maybe she wants you to take the initiative first and you text her first about a new subject and you ask her out to an event. You also need to reassure her that you are happy being close friends for now but hope for more of a closer one in the future if that is how you feel. Just make sure to show her that you are there for her and support her.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2018, 10:46 AM   #10
Wallky

It seems to me that she is playing with you.
Wallky is offline   Reply With Quote