Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 16th, 2018, 02:27 PM   #1
jtinker123

Name: Jalyn
Default Ap Research

I am looking for females with ADHD between the ages of 15-17, who have been diagnosed by a doctor. I would also like to talk to those who have been personally diagnosed as well.
Survey for Participants
1.Do you often get easily distracted?
2.Do you act before thinking about consequences?
3.When in social situations, do you say things that others might find inappropriate?
4.When given instructions, do you have a difficult time following them?
5.Are you unable to pay attention for a long period of time unless the task you are doing is interesting?
6.Do you find yourself failing to meet deadlines to assignments given?
7.Do angry or negative thoughts come across your mind randomly?
8.Do you overreact emotionally?
9.Do you make careless mistakes when doing homework, taking test, etc?
10.Do you procrastinate until the last minute?
11.Do you often feel depressed, sad, or down?
12.Do you get easily excited by activities going around you?

Contact info removed. ~nebula

Last edited by bougainvillea; February 16th, 2018 at 04:58 PM.
jtinker123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:47 PM   #2
fluffystuff

Name: Sarah
Default Re: Ap Research

I have been diagnosed and reevaluated for ADHD since kindergarten so here's my answers!
1.Do you often get easily distracted? Yup all the time.
2.Do you act before thinking about consequences? Sometimes, usually more verbally than physically. Physically it's only once in a while.
3.When in social situations, do you say things that others might find inappropriate? Sometimes yes. It's usually more that I phrase things in a way that comes out differently than what I mean. Like I say something I mean positively and it comes out as rude or something.
4.When given instructions, do you have a difficult time following them? Not really. Every once in a while maybe but not usually.
5.Are you unable to pay attention for a long period of time unless the task you are doing is interesting? Yeah. It's super frustrating.
6.Do you find yourself failing to meet deadlines to assignments given? Yup. I tend to have a lot of late homework or just assignments I don't do. I'm still a really good student though!
7.Do angry or negative thoughts come across your mind randomly? Sometimes. I also have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety, however, so it could also be attributed to that.
8.Do you overreact emotionally? Yeah. I tend to take things more personally than I should.
9.Do you make careless mistakes when doing homework, taking test, etc? Yeah. Things tend to easily slip my mind. This is more with math than any other subject, though.
10.Do you procrastinate until the last minute? Yup. Big problem for me.
11.Do you often feel depressed, sad, or down? Yeah, but I have depression, lol. Sometimes though it's because I feel stupid about my ADHD, even though I'm plenty smart.
12.Do you get easily excited by activities going around you? Yup! This definitely applies to me!

I hope these answers help at all!
fluffystuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2018, 09:48 PM   #3
OldNewGuy
Member++

Name: Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtinker123 View Post
I am looking for females with ADHD between the ages of 15-17, who have been diagnosed by a doctor.
Contact info removed. ~nebula
I am a guy and I can answer if you want. I know you asked for girls.

PM me any time if you wanna chat!

When I try to be funny, im not funny. When I dont try to be funny, im still not funny -A not so funny person
OldNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2018, 04:36 PM   #4
Ellie7

I haven't actually been diagnosed by a doctor, but I'm going to therapy and stuff and basically everyone thinks I have it, so

1.Do you often get easily distracted? Yep. It depends what I am doing however, if I'm really focused on art or something, then distracting me is a lot harder.
2.Do you act before thinking about consequences? It was a lot worse when I was a little kid, but yes.
3.When in social situations, do you say things that others might find inappropriate? Yeah, sometimes I'll make an inappropriate joke, but it's mainly a lot of unnecessary criticism. I also say a lot of things that people take a different way than I mean
4.When given instructions, do you have a difficult time following them? Yep, especially if it's a list of chores, I'll do the first one and then have no memory of my mom ever saying the next 3.
5.Are you unable to pay attention for a long period of time unless the task you are doing is interesting? Yeah, I'm supposed to try and make it interesting and more stressful with a timer,but I still hate it
6.Do you find yourself failing to meet deadlines to assignments given? All the time. Luckily I'm homeschooled so there is a bit more lenience
7.Do angry or negative thoughts come across your mind randomly? Sometimes? It kinda depends on what's going on in my life, but I've told myself I'm an idiot about 3 times today.
8.Do you overreact emotionally? Sometimes? I'm not a very outwardly emotional person, but in my head I'm freaking out constantly.
9.Do you make careless mistakes when doing homework, taking test, etc? Yup. Mainly with math, but it happens with other subjects too.
10.Do you procrastinate until the last minute? Yep, I'm kinda procrastinating right now....
11.Do you often feel depressed, sad, or down? Depends on the situations going on in my life, but yeah.
12.Do you get easily excited by activities going around you? Oh yeah, especially right now cause life is pretty good
I hope this helps!
Ellie7 is offline   Reply With Quote