Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 9th, 2018, 04:45 AM   #1
azure moonstone
glowing

azure moonstone's Forum Picture

Name: Allison
Default Five Year Anniversary!

Today marks a special day for both The Treasure Trove and our "brother diary" The Sanctuary of the Mistborn as we are both celebrating our five year anniversary! Everyone that's been involved with these two places has put a lot into them over the past few years.

Myself and @Amethyst Rose have done a bunch to leave a bit of our personality here, and even though we don't post much anymore - we've both left a bit of fun history. It's hard to believe that when I started my music thread on February 9, 2013 that I would post a song for 1300 straight days. I also recently read through the first few years of my Ask Me thread, and that was a pretty entertaining experience I'm not going to go on and on here (even though I probably could ) but I think I have left a big piece of myself in this diary - from my soccer thread to reality TV, and from Scooby Doo to intentionally bad jellybean poetry. If anything, I've entertained myself over the past five years. I may not be here that often anymore, but it's fun for me to still look at.

A huge congrats to @Abyssal Echo and @Just JT on their five year anniversary as well!
azure moonstone is offline   Reply With Quote