Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 22nd, 2018, 11:44 AM   #21
liane505

Default Re: Camel Toe?

It has happened to me. A year to two ago I used to be embarrassed but now I just adjust myself discreetly or wrap a towel. I have a good group of friends and if any boys try to make fun we just taunt them back about a bulge or lack of it!
liane505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2018, 08:04 PM   #22
katie3
Member+

katie3's Forum Picture

Name: Katie

It never happened to me but it doesn't feel like something I could be embarrassed of, it's just things that can happen.
katie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2018, 09:44 PM   #23
LexiBear

LexiBear's Forum Picture

Name: Lexi

After reading some of your replies it occured to me maybe I don't know exactly what a camel toe is.

I guess you could say I more or less had a front wedgie where my swimsuit pulled a reverse wedgie on me and went into my vagina instead of my butt but I guess my friend though it was a camel toe because it was pronounced enough to look like one.

My mum had gotten the family a year pass to the local gym and aquatic arena and I've been avoiding going swimming as I don't want it to happen again and kind of jealous of my sisters having fun and swimming but while we were there on Saturday I talked to a girl in the locker room while waiting for my sisters to get dressed and saw she was wearing Board Shorts instead of a regular bikini bottoms (She wears them to hide a big birthmark on her thigh and she told me to try them that I would like them.

So I've decided to stop wearing binkini bottoms and instead I'll be wearing Female Board Shorts they have some really cute ones too.

PUPPIES! WOOFERS!! FLOOPERS!! FLUFFER!! DOGGOS!! BOOPERS! WAGGERS!! YOU NAME EM I LOVE EM!!

Guys while I appreciate the messages, I'm not intrested right now I came here to get some advice from my fellow ladies

Thanks for understanding
LexiBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2018, 02:14 AM   #24
HardCandyGirl
Member+

HardCandyGirl's Forum Picture

Name: Dani

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiBear View Post
So I've decided to stop wearing binkini bottoms and instead I'll be wearing Female Board Shorts they have some really cute ones too.
If that works for you and makes you feel more comfortable, do it, but dont be ashamed of your body, no matter what.

Sorry for my English...

Noooooo
HardCandyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2018, 05:16 AM   #25
LITTLEANGEL17
Awesome Poster

LITTLEANGEL17's Forum Picture

Name: Angela - Angie

I have had camel toe for since quite young as my vulva has always been quite prominent (like out front)
I usually get it when wearing swimsuits and anything tight like yoga pants etc.
But camel toe is just something that can happen, so for other's and myself, it is just a natural thing.

**** No Profile - No Posts - DONT Send Friend Request ****

**** BE NAKED - BE FREE ****

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
**** TAKE CARE EVERYONE ****
**** LEZ GIRL 17 ****
LITTLEANGEL17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2018, 10:05 PM   #26
Beach_Blonde
Member++

Beach_Blonde's Forum Picture

Name: Brooke

It happens to my older sister alot. But I have had it happen before, nothing to be embarrased about. You probly made it hard for the guys to get out of the pool lmao and that probly made them embarrased.

but it happens, i had string bottoms that it happened with but i changed bottoms and its been all good since.
It's part of our body so nothing to be ashamed of or hide.
Beach_Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2018, 10:09 PM   #27
Beach_Blonde
Member++

Beach_Blonde's Forum Picture

Name: Brooke

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiBear View Post
After reading some of your replies it occured to me maybe I don't know exactly what a camel toe is.

I guess you could say I more or less had a front wedgie where my swimsuit pulled a reverse wedgie on me and went into my vagina instead of my butt but I guess my friend though it was a camel toe because it was pronounced enough to look like one.

That is pretty much a camel toe. It's wear the fabric kinda outlines the shape of your labia and vagina which can be seen through the underwear. So you deff had a camel toe. But no big deal.

And I hope that works, I have a friend who wears boy shorts and she pulls it off really well
Beach_Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2018, 10:26 PM   #28
Alexis16
Member+

Alexis16's Forum Picture

Name: Alexis

I really hope this works out for you and you don't have to worry about it anymore
Alexis16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2018, 11:02 PM   #29
Angela1861
Junior Member+

Name: Angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLEANGEL17 View Post
I have had camel toe for since quite young as my vulva has always been quite prominent (like out front)
I usually get it when wearing swimsuits and anything tight like yoga pants etc.
But camel toe is just something that can happen, so for other's and myself, it is just a natural thing.
Thatís exactly like me. Iíve just grown used to it.
Angela1861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:30 PM   #30
angelina
Nice Poster

angelina's Forum Picture

when we are not bother about our cleavage and pointing of nipples on the tops...why should we feel embarrassed on the visibility of our down there shape (camel toe)appears in a swim suit?

i'm a bi..girls,feel free to contact me through PM or mail
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:37 PM   #31
Brigje
Member++

Brigje's Forum Picture

Name: Birgit (but family and friends call me Brigje)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelina View Post
when we are not bother about our cleavage and pointing of nipples on the tops...why should we feel embarrassed on the visibility of our down there shape (camel toe) appears in a swim suit?
Very true.

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.
Brigje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:02 PM   #32
BrookeZ

Just DONT WEAR leggings and the problem DOESNT EXIST also a pair of PANTIES might help if you stick to leggings... :d
BrookeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2018, 07:29 AM   #33
Brighteyes
Member+

Brighteyes's Forum Picture

Name: Kaylyne

Isn't this just the bain in every woman's life.
Oh the joys of Womanhood!

Come what may count your blessings
Brighteyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2018, 03:41 AM   #34
Candy2003

Our body is something that we should be happy with if it wasn't meant to be it wouldn't be there so
Candy2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2018, 02:25 AM   #35
LITTLEANGEL17
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy2003 View Post
Our body is something that we should be happy with if it wasn't meant to be it wouldn't be there so
Hiya, the female body is beautiful I have seen lots of Girls and Women all ages, and sizes. Although my Libia Majora (outer lips) has always been quite prominent (like puffy) my clit hood has always shown between the lips at the top of my slit.
And as my outer are lips I do get cameltoe in swimsuits and other fight clothing that area.
Am Still an innie

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
**** LEZ GIRL 17 ****
Old March 5th, 2018, 09:13 AM   #36
ashleigh7
Member++

ashleigh7's Forum Picture

Name: ashleigh

Hey I feel your pain. I’m a swimmer and it happens to me and other girls a lot. Like someone else said a suit with a pattern on it helps. Or ya like you said board shorts work to. But please don’t feel embarrassed to swim!!! It’s so much fun. I’ve gotten into the habit of when I step out of the pool ....to “adjust “ my swimsuit bottoms and same if I’m in my one piece.....and don’t worry about boys being lame!
ashleigh7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2018, 03:28 AM   #37
LITTLEANGEL17
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleigh7 View Post
Hey I feel your pain. Iím a swimmer and it happens to me and other girls a lot. Like someone else said a suit with a pattern on it helps. Or ya like you said board shorts work to. But please donít feel embarrassed to swim!!! Itís so much fun. Iíve gotten into the habit of when I step out of the pool ....to ďadjust ď my swimsuit bottoms and same if Iím in my one piece.....and donít worry about boys being lame!
Thanks for your reply Ashleigh it is good advice about the swimsuit as I always wear a one piece some with designs on them. It was worse when I was younger as when to the swimming pool from school we had to wear a dark blue one piece, and many times those who had a quite bad cameltoe. lots of times we would get some very pervy looks, But now it's it's no big deal, and I and other girls the same just deal with it.
XXX

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
**** LEZ GIRL 17 ****
Old April 11th, 2018, 05:08 PM   #38
scottishlooby

Name: Louise

Noones ever pointed it out to me but I do get kinda paranoid when I'm getting out of the pool which is stupid I know...thanks for saying about the board shorts! I hadn't thought of that
scottishlooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2018, 05:23 PM   #39
kimmykim
Member+

Name: kim

don't worry about it, it's natural. I used to get embarrassed about mine too, but it just happens. nothing to worry about. boys are going to look and snicker at any part of the female body they can.

14/f/bi - if i'm online i'm probably bored, say hi if u want.
kimmykim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2018, 05:47 PM   #40
Jordan99
Nice Poster

Jordan99's Forum Picture

Name: Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle15 View Post
You shouldn't be embarrassed at all. It's the natural contour of your body, just like your breasts. I've seen plenty of girls who have this happen.....no big deal. If it bothers you, you might want to consider a swimsuit or bikini bottom with a pattern that de-emphasizes it. Also, remember that our swim wear is usually very form fitting, unlike guys. Just think about guys wearing a tight Speedo..... the tables would def be turned!!.,
This! Couldn't agree more!
Jordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote