Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 29th, 2018, 12:36 PM   #1
Snowfox
Member++

Name: Pyry
Default My odd alcohol thing

I have this odd thing when it comes to alcohol. I dont exactly drink lots. Socially I may have beer or 2 but thats about it.
I know also that according to my age i should not drink at all but i do it anyway.

But odd part is that from time to time I feel urge to drink something strong. Like vodka or rum or Gin. Usually Gin anyway. And I drink solitary. Just me and bottle and nothing to do no one around. This happens around every few months.
I drink until I drop. without need to talk to anyone or to do anything.
Well I actually do keep shotgun nearby cause I feel anxious. or knife if i drink outside.
Bro doesnt like it at all. even hit me few times cause of it.
I know I am not my usual self when drinking that way.
Snowfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2018, 12:58 PM   #2
Martainfey96
Member+

Martainfey96's Forum Picture

Default Re: My odd alcohol thing

It sounds like to me you might have a slight alcoholic addiction which is very dangerous at your age especially if you are contemplating suicide while drinking. I would seek some professional help asap and it sounds like your family might agree. I hope.you the best.

It is okay to drink socially but when it becomes something that you feel the urge to drink when alone that is where it is a problem
Martainfey96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:21 AM   #3
mattraho
Junior Member+

Name: Matt

You might have a small alcohol problem yes.

Personally, I find that 14 for beer is already young but gin is something else
If I understood well, you drink because you're anxious, what about ?

You should maybe face this anxiety instead of trying to forget it by drinking
mattraho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2018, 05:35 AM   #4
Snowfox
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattraho View Post
You might have a small alcohol problem yes.

Personally, I find that 14 for beer is already young but gin is something else
If I understood well, you drink because you're anxious, what about ?

You should maybe face this anxiety instead of trying to forget it by drinking
being outside and social and doing everything. Its demanding to be "normal" all the time and it all builds up during time. Until I am so mess inside that I have to kinda zero myself. Gin is cheap and taste is good. but literally it can be something else like vodka. Its always something foul bottom self stuff that I drink.
drinking solitary and chewing tobakko and having somekind of firearm nearby just does it. My brother usually finds out when he gets home and he isnt happy at all.
There is this odd neonazi skinhead who makes some extra money by getting kids alcohol.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 03:16 AM   #5
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Its probably not the most terrible thing ever that you drink alone. I would suggest other ways to past the time and relief the stress that we all have as teens (gaming, art, music, sports, any hobby or group activity). But much more than that, what worries me is that you keep weapons with you when you drink. You never explain why but it just sounds like a weird and dangerous combo. I target shoot but have zero fascination with weapons. But I have seen the damage they can cause. My friends hunt. One of my best friends commited suicide. We don't know why. He didn't leave a note. He shot himself. It made everyone sad and hurt so many people. It was so stupid.
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:23 PM   #6
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Drinking hard liquor and chewing tobacco will do nothing to solve any of your problems. It will just damage your health and maybe stunt your growth.
So I am with the other people here who tell you to find another - more healthier - stress relief.

I also don't think that the keeping a gun near is a real good idea. You say you get paranoid when drinking, another sign maybe you should not drink.
But what let's say you are drunk, you are anxious and paranoid and hear an noise...would you use the gun? And maybe accident shoot your brother who enters the house? I mean things like that happen so frequently so I wouldn't want a gun on me in such a situation at all.

So in my opinion it's fine to drink a little, you can also get drunk once I am while but it sounds like you don't have an odd alcohol thing but a serious alcohol addiction at a very uou get age.
I would advise you to seek professional help for that since you have your whole life ahead of you and should not already waste it like that.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:11 AM   #7
mattraho
Junior Member+

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalcourt View Post
Drinking hard liquor and chewing tobacco will do nothing to solve any of your problems. It will just damage your health and maybe stunt your growth.
So I am with the other people here who tell you to find another - more healthier - stress relief.

I also don't think that the keeping a gun near is a real good idea. You say you get paranoid when drinking, another sign maybe you should not drink.
But what let's say you are drunk, you are anxious and paranoid and hear an noise...would you use the gun? And maybe accident shoot your brother who enters the house? I mean things like that happen so frequently so I wouldn't want a gun on me in such a situation at all.

So in my opinion it's fine to drink a little, you can also get drunk once I am while but it sounds like you don't have an odd alcohol thing but a serious alcohol addiction at a very uou get age.
I would advise you to seek professional help for that since you have your whole life ahead of you and should not already waste it like that.
I couldn't agree more. Talk to somebody you trust about it if you can't (or don't want) to get professional help.
mattraho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2018, 02:13 PM   #8
Snowfox
Member++

IT may take weeks or months without urge to drink in that way. But it builds up. I could put guns to gunlocker for that time and keep only knife with me.

Weapons you know they bring me kinda awkward peace. feel of cold steel and i know that there is one thing in world that is true and solid. sounds pretty messy?

I talked to my best friend. He found all of this really alarming. Not that i drink itself. The fact that i sit in my room with guns and drunk and you know.....

As far as I understand myself all of this is because stress builds up when i live "normal" life. I see most of people everywhere are dishonest and playing games all the time. I dont know maybe some of them are demons in disguise. Priest told me about those. I know my friends are not possessed cause they can eat garlic. Sounds pretty hogwash i know but u never can be too vigilant
Old February 3rd, 2018, 04:40 PM   #9
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

I also agree with @Dalcourt. Your mixing all kinds of nightmares together. And your trying to justify it by saying it makes you feel better or helps ground you
If your that shitfaced you canít male rational decisions. And having a gun near by itís in any way shape or form a Goodman idea on any level. Even for new naziís.
Your brother should be pissed off, your risking a lot

Having a few drink and kickin back or getting lit one ima while I see ok, nothing wrong with it imo. Unless itís runming your life. And it could be doing that right now and you donít even know it. Nor would you agree cause youíd be in denial

You might need some help bro....just saying

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2018, 12:13 AM   #10
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfox View Post
IT may take weeks or months without urge to drink in that way. But it builds up. I could put guns to gunlocker for that time and keep only knife with me.

Weapons you know they bring me kinda awkward peace. feel of cold steel and i know that there is one thing in world that is true and solid. sounds pretty messy?

I talked to my best friend. He found all of this really alarming. Not that i drink itself. The fact that i sit in my room with guns and drunk and you know.....

As far as I understand myself all of this is because stress builds up when i live "normal" life. I see most of people everywhere are dishonest and playing games all the time. I dont know maybe some of them are demons in disguise. Priest told me about those. I know my friends are not possessed cause they can eat garlic. Sounds pretty hogwash i know but u never can be too vigilant

Well if he's a friend he should think the whole thing is alarming.
And yeah, putting the guns away would be a first step in the right direction. A drunk person with some sort of paranoia and guns don't go well.

I don't really understand the last part are you building up this stress and need to drink as a relief as you think people are demons or vice versa you feel they are demons when you are drunk? And as far as I know garlic is only for vampires and to detect demons you would need stuff like Holy water but I drift off topic.

No matter what way this thing works it sounds sorta dangerous and I would advise you to get some help.
This can't be worked out alone anymore but needs a professional involved.
Old February 4th, 2018, 04:30 AM   #11
Snowfox
Member++

@Dalcourt ehmm how to put it into more understandable form........ Now I am normal doing normal things like seeing friends or going to shooting range and spending time with my gf as well as doing all kinds of normal things for 14 years to do. We do have beer or two from time to time but getting drunk is not biggest thing for us. We generally dont drink so much.
But I see that many people are not honest and that they play dishonest games with each other.
I learned from church that demons posses people. I know my friends are good.
So this demon thing its not that I am drunk and become paranoid but getting drunk helps. Like I think these things and then I drink and demons die for a while.

Sex also helps to forget. But with sex there is risk of preggie gf and to avoid that pills and it costs.
Old February 5th, 2018, 10:27 PM   #12
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfox View Post
@Dalcourt ehmm how to put it into more understandable form........ Now I am normal doing normal things like seeing friends or going to shooting range and spending time with my gf as well as doing all kinds of normal things for 14 years to do. We do have beer or two from time to time but getting drunk is not biggest thing for us. We generally dont drink so much.
But I see that many people are not honest and that they play dishonest games with each other.
I learned from church that demons posses people. I know my friends are good.
So this demon thing its not that I am drunk and become paranoid but getting drunk helps. Like I think these things and then I drink and demons die for a while.

Sex also helps to forget. But with sex there is risk of preggie gf and to avoid that pills and it costs.

I don't think people need to be possessed by demons to do things that are seemingly bad. It's people's own decision and I am not sure that getting an alcohol addict because of that is reasonable. I mean there is bad in the world sure but it will still be there when you are sober again. So either ignore things around you you can't change or try to make them better...but drinking yourself into oblivion I don't think this is a solution.

Basically it doesn't make a difference whether you use hard liquor, sex with your gf, crack or candy.
If you feel you need an escape from reality you have become an addict and need professional help to break this circle or else if will get even worse the older you get.
Old February 6th, 2018, 04:25 AM   #13
Hermes
VT Lover

If it only happens occasionally I would not jump to the conclusion that you are addicted to the alcohol, i.e. an alcoholic, but it does seem likely you are using it to avoid facing up to things you need to face up to. You need to identify what they are and talk them through with someone you trust.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote