Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old October 14th, 2017, 04:49 PM   #41
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist

Melodic's Forum Picture

Name: Madie
Default Re: life and stuff

I asked her out on a date...on Friday the 13th.

Her response "Well I was going to ask you to go to a festival with me but I checked your work schedule and it said you were working"

So basically I have a date now..just need to plan it.

I think I may ask her to go with me to a haunted house on Friday night since I know we're both available.

"May the space of where I am, and where I want to be inspire me"
Old October 19th, 2017, 12:55 PM   #42
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist

Melodic's Forum Picture

Tonight I'm volunteering through my job for a fashion show fundraising for domestic abuse survivors. I'm actually pretty excited except I had to shave my legs because we have to wear more "formal" attire. I wasn't prepared for it.

My crush and I sorta went on our first date on Sunday. I guess we can say it was our "first outing". We went to Buffalo Wild Wings after work. Granted, there was one other colleague with us but she left after 15 minutes. My crush paid for my food and drove me there and home... so it was definitely more than 2 friends eating wings together.

Old November 15th, 2017, 04:07 PM   #43
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist

Melodic's Forum Picture

You know it's the beginning of a pretty crazy holiday season when just in the last 2 days you had to inform a customer that they can't walk around your department in their underwear and then catch another customer trying to hide a 2 dollar pack of gum in a 300 dollar bedspread. I'm so thankful that I have today off.

Old December 6th, 2017, 03:41 PM   #44
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist

Melodic's Forum Picture

I guess I have sucked on updating my life.

Basicially. I'm currently applying to other jobs because my job sucks 95 percent of the time but I'm obviously waiting for the right time to leave. My new boss sucks which apparently I never mentioned? But yeah, we all compare her to Meredith from the Parent Trap. She's all about work and couldn't give a shit about any of us. The only thing that has made this tolerable that all of my friends are there with me so we can all bitch to eachother but we're all planning on leaving after the holiday season.

I'm currently co-leading a girl scout troop and just found out my co-lead is a fellow volunteer at the rescue shelter I volunteer for.

My crush still exists and is alive. I just saw her a couple weeks ago and a week from now we are heading on our first official date to a concert with two of my best friends. Me & my best friend went shopping for it on Monday and I bought the cutest outfit! I'm really excited!

Old January 17th, 2018, 01:09 AM   #45
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist

Melodic's Forum Picture

Okay wow, a lot to update on..

1) My crush & I have absolutely nothing to do with eachother. We had an amazing time at the concert. I asked her out again a couple days later, no response. I finally confessed my feelings, and she told me that she had a bad experience with dating and wouldn't date. All fine & good. I invited her to do something as friends a week later and she ignored me. I finally said enough was enough and deleted her from my life.

2. I got a second job interview with a call center! On other words, I'll start my new job on February 2nd and I'll finally leave my shitty retail job.

3. I'm now a co-leader for a girl scout troop.

Old February 5th, 2018, 12:56 PM   #46
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist

Melodic's Forum Picture

The call center job didn't work out. Long story short, I didn't have my shit together and showed up to my 2nd interview 30 minutes late. However, I currently have a job I'm about to start at a trampoline park!

My store manager at Kohl's fired me basicially or giving my resignation letter but she decided to fire me as a seasonal worker when I was hired as part-time so it didn't show up on her turnover rate. I got corporate involved and now I'm continuing my last 2 weeks at Kohl's.

Closed Thread