Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 23rd, 2017, 09:36 PM   #81
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Voice_Of_Unreason's Forum Picture

Default Re: Liberal Logic

I'm releasing a boatload of content on y'all today. I've been collecting some cool pics and memes over the last few days, and decided to share them.

Enjoy.

http://cdn.liberallogic101.com/wp-co..._n-500x385.jpg

Voice_Of_Unreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2017, 09:36 PM   #82
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Old September 4th, 2017, 06:56 AM   #83
Living For Love
Live To Tell

Living For Love's Forum Picture

This is quite old and all of you have probably seen it (although it wasn't as broadcasted by the media as the animated gay-themed short film In A Heartbeat), but I just want to leave it here because it's so well done.

Retired H&A Moderator

~Mike was here~
Living For Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 11:01 PM   #84
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living For Love View Post
This is quite old and all of you have probably seen it (although it wasn't as broadcasted by the media as the animated gay-themed short film In A Heartbeat), but I just want to leave it here because it's so well done.

More like modern indoctrination .

I am often surprised at how much blind trust liberals put in the public education system.

Black-White Supremists?

http://https://www.louderwithcrowder...e-supremacist/

This is a funny one if I've ever heard one. Chesley Handler, a leftist "comedian" has created a new brand of white supremacy, Black-white supremacy. Yes, she is dumb enough to say that educated black people are actually white supremists if they don't support leftist ideals of anti-police rioting and being triggered by 100+ year-old statues. This includes people like Ben Carson and Sheriff Clarkson, yes really they are white supremists.

But let's just say that the universe aligned and they actually had an inkling of a legit point. If they can claim that college educated black folks are indoctrinated into self-hate, then it is more than fair to say that uneducated and oppressed Muslim women are indoctrinated into wanting to veil their head, right?
Old September 24th, 2017, 09:42 PM   #85
Sword of the morning
Junior Member+

Sword of the morning's Forum Picture

Name: Pacey

I think this might go well here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG952497.jpg (43.3 KB, 15 views)
Sword of the morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2017, 09:56 PM   #86
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Old October 28th, 2017, 12:26 PM   #87
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

My Life is Worth Living

Quote:
Stephens, a Quincy Jones Advocate at the Global Down Syndrome Foundation, told the House Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education Committee on Appropriations on Wednesday that “I am a man with Down syndrome and my life is worth living.”

“Sadly, across the world, a notion is being sold that maybe we don’t need research concerning Down syndrome. Some people say prenatal screens will identify Down syndrome in the womb, and those pregnacies will just be terminated.”

Stephens pointed to a recent report that said nearly 100 percent of unborn babies with Down syndrome are aborted in Iceland, and cited high termination rates in Denmark and South Korea as well.
Powerful statement by Mr. Stephens here, you should be able to watch the whole interview on C-Span, PBS, or Youtube if you wish. The problem here, if you may have noticed, is that there is an increasing push by liberals to eliminate down syndrome. Not through medical research or treatment, but via abortion of down syndrome children. Hitler would be so proud, he was always a big fan of eugenics and the elimination of the burdensome on society.

Many countries have nearly wiped out down syndrome via abortion, and the liberal media here in the USA is in full support of it. What's next? Sterilization of those with genetic disorders? Forced euthanasia of the elderly? Gas chambers for the undesirables of society? It's not as far off as you think. Here is some more of Stephen's speech, read carefully.
Quote:
“It is hard for me to sit here and say those words,” Stephens said. “I completely understand that the people pushing this particular ‘final solution’ are saying that people like me should not exist.”

Stephens said such a view is “deeply prejudiced” and indicative of “an outdated idea of life with Down syndrome.”

“Seriously, I have a great life,” Stephens continued, saying he has been a guest lecturer at major universities, contributed to a best‐selling book, and had roles in a film and television show, and spoken to thousands of kids about inclusion.

“I have been to the White House twice, and I didn’t have to jump the fence either time,” he quipped.

“I don’t feel I should have to justify my existence,” he added, but told those who “question the value of people with Down syndrome” said that “we are an unusually powerful source of happiness.”

“Surely happiness is worth something,” he said.
Old November 28th, 2017, 12:35 PM   #88
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/co...ped-assaulted/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cokie Roberts, ABC News Correspondent
“One of the things to keep in mind is, in the base, even women are suspicious about these sexual harassment claims. And part of the reason for that is that women who are not in fancy white collar jobs often have really awful things happen to them on the job. They are assaulted. They are raped. They have horrible things happen to them. And so when they hear women say, ‘he talked dirty to me,’ or ‘he came on to me,’ they think, ‘big deal. That’s not what happened to me. ‘What happened to me is so much worse.’ And so there’s not that same sense of affinity.
So, according to feminists like Ms Roberts here, if a woman believes that someone asking them out does not constitute sexual harassment or assault, then they are actually just all rape victims who loss all sympathy years ago. Whatever happened to the idea that women are strong enough to form their own opinions? Do women need to be raped to have the common sense to realize that hitting on someone doesn't constitute rape? The Left's hatred of common-sense and the middle-class just keep showing through.

Also, so apparently women in white collar jobs are fine when it comes to rape, but blue-collar women are being raped all the time? Does see not know that almost all of the sexual assault cases raised in the last few months have been around white-colored, wealthy women? But I guess the elite gotta stand up for themselves, amiright?
Old January 24th, 2018, 02:19 PM   #89
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/22/hotel-...eebie-7250788/
Quote:
Paul Stenson, who owns the White Moose Cafe and Charleville Lodge in Dublin, has previously offended vegans, people suffering from coeliac disease, breastfeeding mothers and people from Brazil.
There's a man who doesn't care what people think of him. He ticks off everyone from vegans to Brazilians. A man to look up too.

Quote:
His latest public spat, this time with bloggers, was sparked after YouTuber Elle Darby emailed him asking for a free stay. In return, she promised him coverage that would be seen by her 79,000 Instagram followers and 90,000 YouTube subscribers. Stenson posted a screenshot of Darby’s email on Facebook, writing: ‘Thank you for your email looking for free accommodation in return for exposure. It takes a lot of balls to send an email like that, if not much self-respect and dignity.’
Idk if this blogger is actually a liberal or not, but it sounds so much like it. Wanting free stuff, in exchange for social media views and clicks, without even a sense of humility or actual business knowledge.
Old January 26th, 2018, 04:45 PM   #90
Gvanni
Member+

Gvanni's Forum Picture

Name: Giovanni

The more you bash Liberals, the more you ostracize fellow Americans and instead hold people who think like you as superior. It's quite narcissistic and breeding grounds for close-mindedness, actually. Both parties have terrible logic...

A bit sad to see how we as Americans love to divide ourselves. The idea of liberalism and republicanism as two parties of the same country is a fallacy.

no fucks given, you dig?
Gvanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2018, 05:33 PM   #91
the_power_slave
Nice Poster

the_power_slave's Forum Picture

Name: eli.

because britan is even more of a liberal hell-hole than the u.s. i bring you.. the tale of Toby young.

let us begin, how can i sum up toby young as a person, this is how: During the 2015 Labour leadership election, he encouraged readers of the politically conservative Daily Telegraph to join the Labour party and support Jeremy Corbyn, who Young thought was the weakest candidate.

sounds like a pretty cool guy right? right.

however In early January 2018, he was announced as a non-executive director on the board of the Office for Students. toby is well vested in the education system here in the u.k. he even set up a free school open to all regardless of ability, income or faith(yes even if your a Muslim) in 2011.

sounds like a nice guy right? right.

but not two weeks after earning the post he was promptly pushed out by a shitstorm of outrage from the left over tweets he made about various females physical appearance, what do the tweets have to do with his job? not a damn thing, did he still loose his job yes, why? because libs just cannot have some one thay disagree with so much in such a high position of power, a position he could have questioned them from, one he could have opposed them from.
still a nice guy? yes. 1fu**ing00 %.
the_power_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2018, 01:23 PM   #92
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Lefties 2018: "
We should lower the voting age to 16, as teenagers clearly have the ability to make rational and responsible choices, and definitely aren't impressionable or unwise."

Also Lefties 2018: "
We should raise the age to buy a firearm to 21! Because clearly teenagers are incapable of the proper level of responsibility and wisdom, and are impressed upon too easily by video games and media."

Old March 2nd, 2018, 07:16 PM   #93
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

https://babylonbee.com/news/nation-c...ake-guns-away/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon Bee
U.S.—Sources across the United States confirmed Friday that the cross-section of citizenry which has been comparing President Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler for two years has begun to demand that he take guns away from all citizens at once.

Passionate protests and rallies recently all demanded the “dangerous madman” confiscate everybody’s firearms.

“Trump is a dangerous tyrant, so he should be the only one with deadly weapons!” one woman screamed at an anti-gun protest. “People obviously can’t be trusted with them. Instead, we need to entrust them only to the most powerful man on the planet, who has proven time and time again he’s no better than history’s most violent dictators and has the potential to become an iron-fisted totalitarian!”

Holding up a variety of colored signs and chanting various slogans, the protesters simultaneously upheld the ideas that Donald Trump is a raving lunatic and that any citizens who wish to own a firearm in order to protect themselves and their families have “blood on their hands.”

At publishing time, the nation had continued to blame gun owners for any shooting that occurs in the United States, while absolving Planned Parenthood of killing millions upon millions of babies.

I know this is a news satire site, but they really do make a great point here, with the perfect amount of sarcasm that makes it really sink in.
Old March 8th, 2018, 08:19 PM   #94
BlackParadePixie
hello beautiful

BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture

Name: Fiona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gvanni View Post
A bit sad to see how we as Americans love to divide ourselves. The idea of liberalism and republicanism as two parties of the same country is a fallacy.
liberalism isn't a political party, it's an ideology. You can be a republican and still be considered liberal...

18 - f - Wes Anderson fan - proud Italian-American - future UCLA Bruin

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
and count every beautiful thing we can see

BlackParadePixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2018, 08:20 PM   #95
BlackParadePixie
hello beautiful

BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture

Name: Fiona

thought you might find this interesting....
https://www.realclearinvestigations...._shooting.html

18 - f - Wes Anderson fan - proud Italian-American - future UCLA Bruin

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
and count every beautiful thing we can see

BlackParadePixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2018, 07:53 PM   #96
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster