Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 24th, 2017, 08:24 PM   #1
Jordan4557
New Member
 
Name: Jordan
Join Date: December 24, 2017
Gender: Male
Default Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

My gf is 16, I'm 17. We haven't had full out sex yet but we play around a little bit sometimes. So the other night we were alone watching these bad horror movies. There was a scene where this girl was on top of a guy and the fun is interrupted when the girl took a stray bullet to the head. Took them a second to realize. Stupid but kinda funny. Anyway, my gf said to me something like "If that ever happened to us, that she would make sure I finished before she died. Even if she was shot in the head." I didn't think much of it but then later she went on to say that if she ever suddenly got her head sliced off (referring to another movie scene) that even though she was headless, she would still be able to crab me and rub until I finished and she made me promise that I would let her and that I would at least enjoy her body and play with her butt while she died. She promised that she would "keep going" until I finished no matter what. She was actually rubbing me while saying this and pulled my hand over to her butt. I wasn't going to argue and honestly I didn't last long. I did in fact finish in my pants! Then later I was thinking about it and wondered what the hell was wrong with her. Think she was just being weird/funny or is she crazy? Have you ever said something like that? Is that normal?
Likes: (1)
Jordan4557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2017, 08:46 PM   #2
ska8er
VT Lover
 
ska8er's Forum Picture
 
Name: Andy
Join Date: August 23, 2013
Location: Pennsylvania USA
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

Shes horny but normal and gets
too deep into horror movies.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2017, 09:12 PM   #3
Just JT
VT Lover
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

Think she just wanted to get you off is all

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Likes: (2)
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2017, 10:36 PM   #4
Juliarules832
Great Poster
 
Juliarules832's Forum Picture
 
Name: Julia
Join Date: November 29, 2017
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Female
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

Sounds liek she is horny

14 year old girl from Massachusetts. Feel free to message me or email me about anything!
Juliarules832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2017, 10:58 PM   #5
Kaylabug
New Member
 
Name: Kayla
Join Date: September 6, 2015
Location: Cedar Rapids IA
Gender: Female
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

Lol, Nothing's wrong with her. She is just really in the mood. I can relate sometimes I guess. Like when Im so determined to have my boyfriend finish that yeah you could prolly slice off my head and I would not die until he was done. haha. It's prolly true but we won't test that! It's a bit weird to say that to him but yeah.
Kaylabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2017, 11:04 PM   #6
tsman
Member
 
Name: Tristan
Join Date: April 4, 2014
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

She was probably just being funny about it and probably horny like everyone else said...lol I wouldn’t worry too much
tsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2017, 02:01 PM   #7
Jordan4557
New Member
 
Name: Jordan
Join Date: December 24, 2017
Gender: Male
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

ok, glad she isn't crazy. She's a cool person and really hot so I dont wanna break things off. I was just kinda freaked out by her saying that stuff while she was rubbing. Don't get me wrong, it was really hot at the time and I was really turned on by her expressing her tenacity for me to be pleased. Just afterwards I started to get worried that she was crazy or something.
Jordan4557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2017, 02:38 PM   #8
AquaEllie
New Member
 
Name: Ellie
Join Date: December 26, 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

She's not crazy so don't worry. Probably influenced by the movie and wanting to turn you on. I can see where she is coming from. If I suddenly got my head sliced off and my boyfriend was nearby I'd probably want to please him one last time, might as well have some fun before I died! I'd be determined enough to actually do it because I'm awesome like that! I wouldn't want my body to look stupid running off like a chicken or something unattractive. I'd want to still be hot.
AquaEllie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2017, 03:25 PM   #9
tsman
Member
 
Name: Tristan
Join Date: April 4, 2014
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaEllie View Post
She's not crazy so don't worry. Probably influenced by the movie and wanting to turn you on. I can see where she is coming from. If I suddenly got my head sliced off and my boyfriend was nearby I'd probably want to please him one last time, might as well have some fun before I died! I'd be determined enough to actually do it because I'm awesome like that! I wouldn't want my body to look stupid running off like a chicken or something unattractive. I'd want to still be hot.
Might as well enjoy yourself one last time anyways lol
tsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2017, 07:14 PM   #10
AquaEllie
New Member
 
Name: Ellie
Join Date: December 26, 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsman View Post
Might as well enjoy yourself one last time anyways lol
Well yeah! Lol.
AquaEllie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2017, 09:56 PM   #11
Chaosphere
Great Poster
 
Chaosphere's Forum Picture
 
Name: Alex
Join Date: April 17, 2017
Location: Probably somewhere haunted or a secluded mountain path somewhere.
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan4557 View Post
My gf is 16, I'm 17. We haven't had full out sex yet but we play around a little bit sometimes. So the other night we were alone watching these bad horror movies. There was a scene where this girl was on top of a guy and the fun is interrupted when the girl took a stray bullet to the head. Took them a second to realize. Stupid but kinda funny. Anyway, my gf said to me something like "If that ever happened to us, that she would make sure I finished before she died. Even if she was shot in the head." I didn't think much of it but then later she went on to say that if she ever suddenly got her head sliced off (referring to another movie scene) that even though she was headless, she would still be able to crab me and rub until I finished and she made me promise that I would let her and that I would at least enjoy her body and play with her butt while she died. She promised that she would "keep going" until I finished no matter what. She was actually rubbing me while saying this and pulled my hand over to her butt. I wasn't going to argue and honestly I didn't last long. I did in fact finish in my pants! Then later I was thinking about it and wondered what the hell was wrong with her. Think she was just being weird/funny or is she crazy? Have you ever said something like that? Is that normal?
Just wanted to make you happy and she was probably in the mood so to speak. Seems like an odd but understandable thing to say. Nothing, "wrong with," her.

18, Male, bisexual, jellybean lover. Evolving every day. Giving my advice where I can and having some fun with it. Questions about anything are welcomed here and I'll try to give you satisfactory answers if I have them!
Chaosphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2017, 10:32 PM   #12
jonsnowman
Member
 
Join Date: October 16, 2017
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

she sounds really horny, lucky you lol
jonsnowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:23 AM   #13
hayley2003
Member++
 
hayley2003's Forum Picture
 
Name: Hayley
Join Date: September 9, 2017
Location: USA
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

i think i have heard of it before, its called 'Necrophilia' or something like that

what my gyn doctor told me, people like doing all kinds of 'different things' together and she said its ok as long as nobody is at risk of getting hurt and everybody involved agrees... but we never talked about doing stuff with dead people...lol
hayley2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2017, 04:08 AM   #14
lliam
Awesome Poster
 
lliam's Forum Picture
 
Name: Liam
Join Date: July 29, 2015
Location: The road opposite the big lake on the island in front of the big city on the mainland.
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

GF: If we don't see each other at Easter, I get myself a harem of sexy guys and torture you with the fun I'll have with them.





"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."



Likes: (1)
lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2017, 01:28 PM   #15
Jordan4557
New Member
 
Name: Jordan
Join Date: December 24, 2017
Gender: Male
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley2003 View Post
i think i have heard of it before, its called 'Necrophilia' or something like that

what my gyn doctor told me, people like doing all kinds of 'different things' together and she said its ok as long as nobody is at risk of getting hurt and everybody involved agrees... but we never talked about doing stuff with dead people...lol
Well that doesn't make me feel any better! But she did say that she wouldn't die, wouldn't let herself die until I finished so I'm not sure that counts as necro. I didn't really have a say in this hypothetical situation so I feel kinda violated! Lol.
Jordan4557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2017, 01:58 PM   #16
zzzzzzzzzz
Banned
 
zzzzzzzzzz's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: June 28, 2016
Gender: Male
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

Sounds like she was just horny and in the moment. As were you by the sounds of it/ Don't worry
zzzzzzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:02 PM   #17
SeansLittleBro
Nice Poster
 
SeansLittleBro's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matt
Join Date: September 24, 2016
Location: Midwest USA
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

I sort of agree with what most have said, she was horny, teasing you and way into the movie...surprised that she didn't grab something to prove her point HAHA....

I am a twin, 18 -- gay and proud. Would love to talk to all you guys in here. Very open to discuss things and like to talk to new friends.
SeansLittleBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2018, 01:04 PM   #18
Henry333
Member
 
Name: Henry
Join Date: April 30, 2017
Location: Dorset UK
Gender: Cisgender Male
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

sounds like a joke to me and she was just horny
Henry333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2018, 06:19 PM   #19
crushinator
Member
 
crushinator's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 1, 2018
Gender: Male
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

I think there is something seriously wrong with ur gf.

14, straight, looking for some new friends. I like to see who I'm talking to if you send me a friend request have a profile picture.
crushinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2018, 06:56 PM   #20
Just JT
VT Lover
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Weirdest thing your gf/bf has said to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crushinator View Post
I think there is something seriously wrong with ur gf.
You really wana say that bro?
Even if you are right you could probably have a little more compassion behind that
People have sexual fun in all kinds of ways, this is just one of them. The OP isnít talking about having sex with a dead person or something
Itís just a heated sexual moment where there really into pleasing each other no matter what happens thatís all

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org