Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 30th, 2017, 06:30 PM   #1
nbent412

Name: Nate
Default 17 and haven't had my first kiss

Hey-

So I'm a 17 year old guy (straight if that matters) and I haven't had my first kiss yet. Or really had a girlfriend. I see all my friends having girlfriends and kissing girls and I kind of feel weird for not having that. A lot of girls have "liked" me but most of the time I didn't like them back or it just didn't end up working out. What can I do to get my first kiss? And I don't want it to be just some meaningless thing to get it over with. I feel like I'm behind the pack here. And how do I get a girlfriend easier? Like I see friends getting girlfriends and boyfriends really fast and easily and it just seems impossible to me.
nbent412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 06:36 PM   #2
XMy-Waifu-Is-MonikaX
Member++

XMy-Waifu-Is-MonikaX's Forum Picture

Name: Mr Nobody...
Default Re: 17 and haven't had my first kiss

I totally understand i have only ever had a kiss off one girl before (It wasn't on the lips just a peck on the cheek) so really i'm kind of in a similar place as you, i believe that you just find the right person to love and a kiss will come naturally from there, don't force a kiss that will be meaningless like you said, but yes just wait and you will find the right person i think, good look and i hope you find that kiss!
XMy-Waifu-Is-MonikaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 06:57 PM   #3
SpaceyCayce
Nice Poster

SpaceyCayce's Forum Picture

Name: Cayce

Sometimes you have to wait for the right person to come along, and for a lot of people that can be early teens, late teens, or even adults. Being comfortable with someone is very important and you donít want to waste this big moment on a random person or encounter. Youíre not doing anything wrong and it will happen. Itís normal to doubt yourself, but itís also normal for things to happen when the time is right.

ĒUnder all speech that is good for anything there lies a silence that is better. Silence is as deep as eternity, speech as shallow as time.Ē - Thomas Carlyle

16 - F - guard girl who loves to make new friends
SpaceyCayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 09:57 PM   #4
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

How bout goin in for a hug an
a little kiss on the cheek or the
head to start til its comfortable.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 11:56 PM   #5
tsman

Name: Tristan

There's no timeline for when you're supposed to have done certain things. Just wait it out and don't settle...eventually you'll find someone and hopefully the right person.
tsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2017, 02:37 AM   #6
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Name: Liam
Location: The road opposite the big lake on the island in front of the big city on the mainland.

What's the fuss about the first kiss?

Imo, your real prob is that you tell us that you have never had a girlfriend ... so far.

If you care so much about it, you just have to look out for a girl you like somehow. If that doesn't work, you have to try it with another girl ... as long until it works.

If it's just about a kiss, pick a girl you know she kinda likes you and ask her if she wants to kiss you. if it doesn't work, ask another girl ... as long until that prob is solved.

All in all, if you flirt a lot, you gain many kisses. It's just up to you and no big deal.

"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."

lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2017, 05:01 AM   #7
ava.anonymous
Junior Member+

ava.anonymous's Forum Picture

Name: Ava

Don't rush things and just kiss the first girl who wants to be patient and you'll be able to find a girlfriend who loves you and you can make your first kiss special

https://goo.gl/images/ufpGKa
If heavenís grief brings hellís rain
Then Iíd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
ava.anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2017, 05:25 AM   #8
AussieNicholas

AussieNicholas's Forum Picture

Name: Nicholas

Like others have said, there's no timeline for when these things are meant to happen. I'm 18 now and have never kissed a girl or had a relationship before (and I am in my last year of high school). All I can really suggest is make sure it's the right person that you share that moment with. When you see others at your age with girlfriends or boyfriends already, remember that teenage relationship don't always work out and some teenagers do rush into relationships without really considering it.

AussieNicholas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:53 AM   #9
SeansLittleBro
Nice Poster

SeansLittleBro's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

I like the "timeline" comments because nothing in life has a specific time to happen ...it will happen when you least expect it .. if you stress about it though you will make yourself a nervous wreck...so just relax and take what life brings you

I am a twin, 18 -- gay and proud. Would love to talk to all you guys in here. Very open to discuss things and like to talk to new friends.
SeansLittleBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2018, 02:36 AM   #10
youraveragegirl

Name: Kallie

There's no rush. When it's meant to be, it's meant to be. Don't worry about it. I'm 20 now, and I've never been kissed. Honestly it becomes a lot less big of a deal once you get through high school. The right girl will come eventually. ��
youraveragegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2018, 03:00 AM   #11
edvs
Junior Member+

Name: Edmond

don't have to worry about it. you just have to wait.

17, love to socialize and meet new people
edvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2018, 03:12 AM   #12
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

There are several ways to try to get into a relationship. Try flirting with girls that you know and have an interest in. Don't always just be the nice guy that goes along with anything or you will seem boring. That's a common mistake. Also, don't try to take on a specific role like macho guy or bad ass. Try to be yourself.

I also think that it's wrong of you to reject every girl that has ever liked you. You can agree to go on a date without there being an immediate emotional connection. Relationships don't usually start because two people happen to like each other at the exact same time. Sometimes people start going out and fall in love after or during the first date. Ask someone out and see where it goes. When someone asks you out, consider giving them a chance. Sometimes if it isn't overdone, being liked by someone creates a two way attraction. Not always though.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote