Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 20th, 2017, 11:48 PM   #1
AnonymousHalf

Question I like this girl, but I donít have any classes with her anymore. What should I do?

I was in a class last year with this girl. She was really nice, and I really liked her but never had the courage last year to make any move. Now, a year later, we donít have any classes together anymore and Iím not even sure if she remembers me, but I still like her. What should I do? Weíre both juniors in high school if that changes anything.
AnonymousHalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2017, 01:27 AM   #2
Danieldv77
Junior Member+

Default Re: I like this girl, but I donít have any classes with her anymore. What should I do

You could definitely jump at the chance regardless of whether or not you have classes together, but you'd need to make time for yourselves to maintain a healthy relationship instead of using class time as some people do. Also, since it's been a bit of a gap apparently, I think you might want to reintroduce yourself into her life before doing anything. If you guys have the same lunch wave (If you even have waves at your school, mine did), that's an excellent time to chitchat... though be mindful that you haven't talked to her in a while, and approach it cautiously.
Danieldv77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2017, 09:42 AM   #3
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy
Default Re: I like this girl, but I donít have any classes with her anymore. What should I do

If u c her around school go up to
her and say Hi and smile and c if
she returns the greeting. If she
does then make small talk and if
not then u will get the hint that
she is not interested.
ska8er is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2017, 02:43 PM   #4
mick01
Awesome Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

Do you have any mutual friends that could help re-introduce you two? If not try to see her before or after school and just walk up to her and ask her if she remembers you from whatever class it was. Then just start having conversation with her again and see what reaction you get from her.
mick01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:48 PM   #5
AnonymousHalf

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick01 View Post
Do you have any mutual friends that could help re-introduce you two? If not try to see her before or after school and just walk up to her and ask her if she remembers you from whatever class it was. Then just start having conversation with her again and see what reaction you get from her.
I do have a mutual friend. How should I ask her to reintroduce me without it seeming creepy?
Old December 23rd, 2017, 02:48 AM   #6
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

Everyone should take this as a lesson when they don't ask out someone that they like they aren't always going to be sitting there waiting for you to gather up your courage. I have made this mistake countless times.

All that you can do now is try to become closer with her. I don't know if you have any mutual friends that can help or if you know her routine well enough to accidentally on purpose run into her somewhere and make your move. Make a plan and force yourself to stick to it. It you get rejected understand that no means no and move on. You always have this site for support when you need it.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2017, 11:10 AM   #7
mick01
Awesome Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theonesword View Post
I do have a mutual friend. How should I ask her to reintroduce me without it seeming creepy?
Dude, you can either ask the friend to help you get reintroduced because you like the girl, or just forget about the girl altogether. You're gonna have to take a risk at some point to meet a girl. Do you like this one enough to take the risk now?
mick01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:06 PM   #8
tsman

Name: Tristan

Maybe ask your mutual friend if they've heard from this girl and see if they still keep in touch. Then go from there...
tsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:25 PM   #9
Kacieboo2003
Member+

Kacieboo2003's Forum Picture

Name: Kacie

If you see her in the halls you should strike up a conversation as you guys are walking to your classes and maybe ask her out on a date. Never hurts to try!!
Kacieboo2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2017, 09:46 PM   #10
Juliarules832
Nice Poster

Name: Julia

Could you talk to her in th e halls?

13 year old girl from Massachusetts. Feel free to message me about anything!
Juliarules832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 11:15 AM   #11
Henry333

Name: Henry

i had this exact issue with my current girlfriend. I'm in no classes with her and no contact with her at all, but I used to and I really liked her. what I did was find a common ground to start talking with her in some respect. she had no social media so I couldn't branch out to her and message her through that. if your girl does have social media then a simple hi how are you can go a long way. if not then you need to try and create a situation where you get the chance to talk. what I did was I have a few friends who are girls in her group, so I organised a big meet up between my group of friends and hers. we had a WhatsApp group chat and I talked to her in that. that led us to chatting in a private chat and from there we just talked, got to know each other and had fun. eventually I asked her to prom, and further down the line I asked her to be my gf. you just need to create an opportunity to talk to her.
this might not help but this I my experience liking a girl I'm in no classes with. good luck mate
Henry333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2018, 10:27 PM   #12
AnonymousHalf

A little update as to what I’ve been doing

Finally worked up the courage to ask a common friend to help me out here. She gave me the girl I like’s Instagram name, so I’ve been following her on that. She told me to just periodically comment on her posts and see how it goes from there. Thanks for the help guys, I’ll update you on this again later.
Old January 10th, 2018, 10:31 AM   #13
Henry333

Name: Henry

Good luck mate make sure you introduce yourself slowly and you'll be fine
Henry333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2018, 02:19 AM   #14
AnonymousHalf

Managed to direct message her finally. Now to figure out how to keep conversations going
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:57 AM   #15
Danielle17

Danielle17's Forum Picture

Name: Danielle

When you see her sometime, casually approach her and reintroduce yourself, reminding her of the classes you were in last year. Ask her how she's doing, what classes she's taking this year.......just small talk. You might even say you've missed seeing her around. Then say you have to get going, and ask if she'd like to talk more another time. If she's rather indifferent, agree and walk away. If she's interested, exchange info or even make plans to meet. This approach is easy, but you'll also know if there's mutual interest.

Forever
Danielle17 is offline   Reply With Quote