Leena_2003
Member+

Leena_2003's Forum Picture

Name: Leena
Default Re: bathroom codes are sexist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple k View Post
true but we don't pee all over it either
I must agree, it's terrible when people leave the toilet filthy. My younger brother did that when he was smaller but he's not doing it any more. YAY. And don't get me started about when people don't use the toilet brush...
Leena_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 11:34 AM   #22
SeansLittleBro
Nice Poster

SeansLittleBro's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
My brothers are much better now then a few years ago. There were times I wanted to barge it the bathroom, grab it, and aim it in the toilet myself.
My mom is the ONLY female at our house and I think when we were younger and didn't have our own bathroom she felt this way with 5 males in the house...it is a matter of courtesy for sure and something that really isn't hard to do after all....respect the women in your life....

I am a twin, 18 -- gay and proud. Would love to talk to all you guys in here. Very open to discuss things and like to talk to new friends.
SeansLittleBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2017, 02:50 PM   #23
Nikki_1

Nikki_1's Forum Picture

Name: Nicola

I cant see what all the fuss is about, I agree that the toilet lid should be left closed when not in use, with all the other things in life to worry about is it too difficult to lift and lower the seat?
I always close the lid before I flush too, its lots more hygienic.
Nikki_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2017, 11:39 PM   #24
scott2002
Awesome Poster

scott2002's Forum Picture

Name: Scott

The rule in my house has always been for everyone to put the LID down after using the toilet. My mom taught me young that it's much harder for anything to fall INTO the toilet if the lid is down.
So, the toilet seat issue has never been an issue at my house. It's always down (under the lid).
scott2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2017, 11:03 AM   #25
Matthew04
Member+

Never an issue always close the lid in our house
Matthew04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2017, 06:38 PM   #26
Harrier
Awesome Poster

I wish my parents would just put in a urinal for me and my brother next to the toilet for my sisters so we wouldn't have this problem. Girls have no idea how hard it is to aim sometimes. If it's dark. If you have a boner. sometimes it just gets away from you lol. Urinals are soooo much better! They are getting rid of urinals all over the place tho in order to make restrooms unisex. I hate it. If they do that they just need to know they will have to be cleaning piss off the toilet and walls and floor a lot more. I hate peeing in public restrooms anyway. I'm a germophobe and don't like touching my families lid or seat let alone one in public!

Quote:
My brothers are much better now then a few years ago. There were times I wanted to barge it the bathroom, grab it, and aim it in the toilet myself.
Haha You should do it. You would find that aiming it from far away isn't the easiest. Especially if it's night time or you have a boner or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leena_2003 View Post
I don't know why this is a big deal. If it's and down and you want it up, lift it up. If it's up and you want it down, put it down. Simple.
True. But not the easiest thing to do to touch a toilet lid for a germophobe like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophielicious View Post
I've heard it's more hygienic to put the lid down before you flush, if not minuscule germs can float up in the air, not sure how true this is but hey.
I have heard that too. I have NEVER put the lid down in my life. Seat yes. Lid no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2002 View Post
The rule in my house has always been for everyone to put the LID down after using the toilet. My mom taught me young that it's much harder for anything to fall INTO the toilet if the lid is down.
So, the toilet seat issue has never been an issue at my house. It's always down (under the lid).
Wow. This is a good idea. But I don't think many families do this. Nobody in my family has EVER put the lid down. Maybe my mom for big Christmas parties and stuff. I don't like touching lids or seats or anything.
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:30 PM   #27
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I wish my parents would just put in a urinal for me and my brother next to the toilet for my sisters so we wouldn't have this problem. Girls have no idea how hard it is to aim sometimes. If it's dark. If you have a boner. sometimes it just gets away from you lol. Urinals are soooo much better! They are getting rid of urinals all over the place tho in order to make restrooms unisex. I hate it. If they do that they just need to know they will have to be cleaning piss off the toilet and walls and floor a lot more. I hate peeing in public restrooms anyway. I'm a germophobe and don't like touching my families lid or seat let alone one in public!

Haha You should do it. You would find that aiming it from far away isn't the easiest. Especially if it's night time or you have a boner or something.

True. But not the easiest thing to do to touch a toilet lid for a germophobe like me.

I have heard that too. I have NEVER put the lid down in my life. Seat yes. Lid no.

Wow. This is a good idea. But I don't think many families do this. Nobody in my family has EVER put the lid down. Maybe my mom for big Christmas parties and stuff. I don't like touching lids or seats or anything.
Having a urinal at home is an awesome idea!!!
There getting rid of urinals?
You serious?

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2017, 10:16 PM   #28
OldNewGuy
Member++

Well, men hold the door for women. I think its kinda like that. Its just expected of us.

PM me any time if you wanna chat!

When I try to be funny, im not funny. When I dont try to be funny, im still not funny -A not so funny person
OldNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:29 PM   #29
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just JT View Post
Having a urinal at home is an awesome idea!!!
There getting rid of urinals?
You serious?
Yup. Because of transgenders and stuff. More and more places have gotten rid of one mens room and one women's room and have 2 bathrooms that any person can use. So there is no urinals. I'm just talking about the small bathrooms. Not ones you see at a stadium or airport. Every Jack n the box in WA and ID are unisex for example now. Maybe 25% of places,
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:26 AM   #30
AmyUK

AmyUK's Forum Picture

Name: Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
It's gross. Like Poseidon's sloppy drunken kiss.

Amy

Message me I only bite a little
AmyUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:28 AM   #31
thomas2003

its just polite - like i get in trouble if i dont in my house cause it means my sister has to touch the toilet seat lol
thomas2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:37 AM   #32
AmyUK

AmyUK's Forum Picture

Name: Amy

It's always down in our house, my dad is the only male so we win

Amy

Message me I only bite a little
AmyUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2017, 09:04 PM   #33
andrea03

andrea03's Forum Picture

Name: Andrea

you could just try peeing sitting down. it's not that bad.
andrea03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2017, 08:40 AM   #34
TheMagicPotato
Member++

TheMagicPotato's Forum Picture

Name: Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by david2003 View Post
you could just try peeing sitting down. it's not that bad.
Most of the time I pee like this.

An open-minded, chill dude. Enjoys food and videogames.

Wanna chat? Got any questions? Hit me up?

Currently working in the Ultimate Spanish Phrasebook
TheMagicPotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2017, 01:55 AM   #35
TWDjacob
Great Poster

We always just put the seat down and the other reason is our pets so yeah it's not really an issue in my house

17 and Bi. Hopefully i answered your question! I love helping everyone with their questions and problems so feel free to message me if you need to talk!
TWDjacob is offline   Reply With Quote