Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old December 16th, 2017, 08:13 PM   #1
auser_name
Member+

Default Company

Hey, I've been a user of this forum for about a year now and its been a big help with some major parts of my life so I thought I might add the next major and extremely exciting step in my life. I have decided to start a company. As to why I'm posting this here, its a Software Development company. Specifically at this moment video game development. So I came here asking for opinions. What software do you feel is inadequate or needs to be developed. Any game ideas would be appreciated as well as anybody that may be able to help build the games too. I'm a programmer so I do all the coding and I'm starting with my boyfriend as my advisor along with other close family members and a friend who does art and sound for the games. I'f you have any interest in possibly helping with the games development, private messages are welcome but if you have any ideas for projects please add them to this thread. Thank you.
auser_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 01:38 PM   #2
Martainfey96
Member+

Martainfey96's Forum Picture

Default Re: Company

That's so cool, congrats on your decision to start a company that's a huge decision in life! I am not a tech savvy person but I wish you luck!
Martainfey96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2018, 01:33 PM   #3
TaCoonaBiKe
Junior Member+

Name: Sam
Location: Depths of the atlantic ocean.. yes, we have wifi here
Default Re: Company

1. congrats on the start of your business , hope it gets big
2. i wouldnt really start with developing software rn. u should just sit down and think (what are your plans for the future, where will be your studio, marketing, neccesities etc.)
3.i would advise u, if i could. im not a game programmer so i dont know like c++ etc , but i would think u should start small, and "build" higher
TaCoonaBiKe is offline   Reply With Quote