Closed Thread

Old December 27th, 2017, 01:25 AM   #1
xXl0sth0peXx
Administrator

xXl0sth0peXx's Forum Picture

Name: Val
Default 2017 VT Survey

Hi everyone,

First off, I want to thank each and every one of you for being here, and for reading this thread. That alone means more than the world to me, and beyond words that I can find, Iím so grateful for each and every one of you and your contributions to the site. This place wouldnít exist without you. Whether youíve been a member for a week, 5 months, or 5 years, thank you, for sharing your life and presence with us, and being such a valuable part of this community.

Now, for the business stuff. Obviously, this year probably wasnít the best, and some of you might have some choice words to say to me, and honestly, thatís alright, because I deserve it. This year was filled with things that I thought, hoped, and wished for, and while many of them happened, at the same time, many of them didnít happen. Maybe I spoke too soon about some things, maybe I didnít speak enough, maybe I waited too long, maybe I was too afraid. I fucked up, and Iím sorry for letting you down.

As we do enter into 2018, every hope that I had for 2017 not only comes with, but also sits a top of the list, with many more. Iíve taken a lot of time over the past couple of weeks to really think about VT, and the future, and all that I want, and Iím very (cautiously) excited to go into 2018, and to hopefully do some fun things and become more active with all of you. I learned a lot in 2017, and hopefully a lot that I can take with into 2018.

So, as we go into 2018, I really want to hear from you. I want to know your thoughts on all things VT, everything from your personal reasons to being on VT to what you like and dislike, to what you want to see. But be honest. This probably wonít be completely positive, and as I said before, thatís okay. I/we canít improve if you arenít honest.. but focus on the positives too, and make sure that if thereís something that you enjoy or would like to enjoy, say it, so that we know, and can keep going.

The link to the survey can be found here, and the survey will stay open for 4 weeks, until January 24th 2018. A few housekeeping things to consider as you take this:
  • Please only take the survey once. Taking it multiple times will give us less accurate results.
  • Consider leaving your username. While it is not required, itís helpful for us to see. No names will be released or shared beyond members of the senior staff, and unless you first contact us, we will not drill you with questions. Certain suggestions, comments, etc will be shared and discussed with the entire staff, but with full, 100% anonymity.
  • Please answer all questions as best you can. If thereís truly a question that you donít want to answer, you can say something along the lines of ďchoose not to answerĒ, but please do not abuse this.

Again, thank you all. Every one of you is so special and important, and I thank you for sticking with us during 2017.

Happy New Year, and hereís to 2018. I love you all.

Val

Feel free to contact me: [email protected]|PM me
Feel free to visit: Ask Me|Diary|My Tumblr

"Perfect. Nice and bright outside. Wow, I'm so rococo x.X" - Bethany
~Steven
- Ali
Closed Thread