Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 9th, 2017, 12:40 AM   #1
Solvez18
Member++

Solvez18's Forum Picture

Default I'm suffering so much it's scaring me

Hey guys, I've been going through alot in the last 2 days. It's all related to problems I've been having with my ex. But the main purpose of this thread is my desperation to calm myself down. I'm in so much pain right now from stress & anxiety that it's damaging me. I just so desperately want these feelings to go away.

I can't eat properly, sleep, study, think straight or stand still. I'm under extreme amounts of stress and my heart rate feels like it's on the edge. I'm constantly having minor panic attacks. I keep thinking the worst is gonna happen and I cannot help but struggle with myself over control of my own body. I don't know how to calm down. I'm flipping between anger, sadness and panic. I can't think straight and I feel like I'm having some form of drunken light headed experience.

If somebody can please for the sake of my own health explain to me how they can calm themselves down in the worst of situations I would be extremely grateful.

I don't want to hear anybody mention anything about seeking real life help because the furtherest I'm willing to go is texting a helpline if I feel I'm being pushed to the edge. I don't want to end up accidentally hurting myself or anything. I just so badly wish to figure out how to calm myself down right now.
Solvez18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2017, 07:56 PM   #2
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT
Default Re: I'm suffering so much it's scaring me

Well seems to me that if you really want help youíd be willing to do about anything for that help. We can all offer suggestions and all. But thatíll only get you so far without getting deeper into whatever

Me I take meds to help with anxiety and other shit to.
I smoke some weed
Not the best solution but it helps

I also talk, a lot, to people in my support team. And thatís several,people, on a daily basis

But thatís me. From what I seen, we canít go this alone.

Good luck bro

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2017, 09:56 PM   #3
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Well this isn't an easy one since calming down works different for everyone.

For me when I'm u der extreme stress I'm trying to get off steam doing some sports like running, boxing or some ither martial arts I practice.
I talk to others about it ... not always Hut sometimes it's helpful.
Sometimes I just listen to music...or - may sound stupid -but I just allow myself to cry.

It really depends on what upset me. And of course it might be completely different things that work for you. But maybe a thread where you can discuss what upsets you might be helpful? Just a thought.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2017, 08:23 PM   #4
Reezeee

Name: Reece

I split up with a gf and had maxed out anxiety for about 3-4 weeks. I was close to breaking point.. You'll thank youself for staying strong. Are you on meds yet or not? See a doctor.. seriously

Bother me, tell me awful things. RIP LIL PEEP
Reezeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2017, 05:15 PM   #5
Solvez18
Member++

Solvez18's Forum Picture

I don't take any meds or anything for anything. I feel like I've always been the kind of person to suffer from alot of anxiety but never seen anybody about it. I've always worried alot and gotten very bad with anxiety. Been happening for as long as I can remember with even small things. As for how I'm doing since this post, I'd like to thank you guys for your replies and advice to help me out. I found out the best thing I could do at the time to help myself calm down was a simple long shower. But otherwise I'm coping alot better at the moment. Still have a few panics every now and then.
Solvez18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2017, 01:40 AM   #6
Danieldv77
Junior Member+

I had a similar incident some time ago, more specifically with my ex around January of last year. The way I went about it certainly wasn't the right way, but I can say that if you manage this for about a month, it'll wear off. Even if you can't calm down and are flooded with whatever thoughts you might be having, just try to stay in control and you'll be fine.
(I didn't use meds to calm down, but I was reckless and uncaring for a bit, and pissed off a few friends as a result, though no harm done I guess.)
Danieldv77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2017, 07:22 PM   #7
Juliarules832
Nice Poster

Name: Julia

If you ever want to talk to someone you can pm or email me.

13 year old girl from Massachusetts. Feel free to message me about anything!
Juliarules832 is offline   Reply With Quote