Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 13th, 2017, 02:45 AM   #1
evansk8

evansk8's Forum Picture

Name: Evan
Default Disciplined by my uncle

Hi VT

This place is great. I'm not online as much as I was this summer, but I like the friends I've met and all the support I've got.

I don't have a dad in my life and my mother was diagnosed as bipolar. Even before that things were not great with me and my mom, so it was decided I should permanently move to my uncles (where I spent most of the summer anyway). At first I was going home to see my mom on weekends, but since she's been in hospital I now must visit her there.

My uncle is a good guy, but he's super strict and old fashioned. There are now 4 boys in a 3-bedroom house. So it's probably a good thing there are rules. I share with my cousin Dustin, who's a year younger. My oldest cousin (actually my uncle's stepson) is now 16. He's lucky enough to share with my youngest cousin who just turned 11.

Last weekend I messed up. I was arguing with my auntie, over the way she does my laundry, and she got really defensive. I accidentally blurted out the B-word (which is something that never phased my mom in our arguments). But I could tell by her facial expression how shocked she was. I turned around, and I didn't even realize that my uncle had come in the room behind me.

He took me up to my bedroom, closed the door and whooped my butt! I've had a few spankings in my life, but not like this one. I was trying not to cry but by the end I just couldn't take it anymore, and I cried my head off. After I had to apologize to my auntie. Still had tears in my eyes and my cousins saw. I felt about 2 inches tall.

I knew all along my cousins got spanked, so I've been extra careful here, but now that I know how bad a spanking can be I will try even harder. At first I was mad at my uncle, but my cousins helped me to get over it. It was mostly humbling and embarrassing. Didn't leave any marks or anything I could see.

They don't allow any paddling/spanking at the school I go to, but I've heard other guys make references to getting it from their dads. It's not something that is commonly discussed though. Tbh I'm kind of ashamed about the whole thing. Hopefully I never get it again.

Evan
evansk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2017, 02:47 AM   #2
thomas2003

Default Re: Disciplined by my uncle

hey that sucks mate that u got spanked...my dad only did it to me a couple of times when i was like 4 or 5

just dont swear at ur auntie and be good and they wont do it again even tho they shouldn't coz paddling and smacking is wrong and abuse
thomas2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:47 AM   #3
Fritz
Member++

Fritz's Forum Picture

Name: Sven

Quote:
Originally Posted by evansk8 View Post
Hi VT

This place is great. I'm not online as much as I was this summer, but I like the friends I've met and all the support I've got.

I don't have a dad in my life and my mother was diagnosed as bipolar. Even before that things were not great with me and my mom, so it was decided I should permanently move to my uncles (where I spent most of the summer anyway). At first I was going home to see my mom on weekends, but since she's been in hospital I now must visit her there.

My uncle is a good guy, but he's super strict and old fashioned. There are now 4 boys in a 3-bedroom house. So it's probably a good thing there are rules. I share with my cousin Dustin, who's a year younger. My oldest cousin (actually my uncle's stepson) is now 16. He's lucky enough to share with my youngest cousin who just turned 11.

Last weekend I messed up. I was arguing with my auntie, over the way she does my laundry, and she got really defensive. I accidentally blurted out the B-word (which is something that never phased my mom in our arguments). But I could tell by her facial expression how shocked she was. I turned around, and I didn't even realize that my uncle had come in the room behind me.

He took me up to my bedroom, closed the door and whooped my butt! I've had a few spankings in my life, but not like this one. I was trying not to cry but by the end I just couldn't take it anymore, and I cried my head off. After I had to apologize to my auntie. Still had tears in my eyes and my cousins saw. I felt about 2 inches tall.

I knew all along my cousins got spanked, so I've been extra careful here, but now that I know how bad a spanking can be I will try even harder. At first I was mad at my uncle, but my cousins helped me to get over it. It was mostly humbling and embarrassing. Didn't leave any marks or anything I could see.

They don't allow any paddling/spanking at the school I go to, but I've heard other guys make references to getting it from their dads. It's not something that is commonly discussed though. Tbh I'm kind of ashamed about the whole thing. Hopefully I never get it again.

Evan
My father would paddle me if i said anything like that, he considers it disrespectful and impolite. ive never want to find out what would happen if i was ever directly rude to my dad, my family is very traditional and he is the patriarch of the entire family.

Just a person who loves to play and watch sports.

Ravioli Ravioli Give Me the Formuoli
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:46 PM   #4
Juliarules832
Great Poster

Name: Julia

Iam sorry I live with my uncle too

14 year old girl from Massachusetts. Feel free to message me or email me about anything!
Juliarules832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:55 PM   #5
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Personally i donít believe in any kinda physical punishment like that at all. Iíve had more than my fair share when younger. Think thereís better ways an adult can deal wit( stuff like that

But also...they let you into their home, she washes your dirty clothes, and you call her a bitch?

Bro just do your own laundry ok? Itís not hard. I do mine

Your uncle has his house rules and youíll needa live by them. Now you know. And you shoulda before this incident.

Sorry that happened but I also knew na feel you deserved it to

So just be nice and respectful. Humble and thankful.

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2017, 05:22 PM   #6
Vegas2933
Member++

Vegas2933's Forum Picture

Name: Dylan

Sorry this happened to you. I've been paddled or spanked but I've seen quite a few accounts of it and it sounds painful! Hope you're ok and that everything's patched up.

16 and Bi. Lives in the UK.

Happy to answer anyone's questions!

And to meet and chat with new people!
Vegas2933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2017, 12:09 AM   #7
evansk8

evansk8's Forum Picture

Name: Evan

Thanks everyone. I am just relieved its over. I knew it was possible all along, and I wish I hadn't blurted out that bad word. My uncle came to me today and asked how I was feeling. I said fine. And he told me I took the spanking well and that he was proud of me. My cousins haven't bugged me about it at all. There is kind of a rule that it happens, and you move on.
evansk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:17 AM   #8
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Quote:
Thanks everyone. I am just relieved its over. I knew it was possible all along, and I wish I hadn't blurted out that bad word. My uncle came to me today and asked how I was feeling. I said fine. And he told me I took the spanking well and that he was proud of me. My cousins haven't bugged me about it at all. There is kind of a rule that it happens, and you move on.
If thatís how he uses that punishment, thatís good. It done and over and all is forgiven. Again I donít believe in any adult hitting any child at all

But he does have his noise rules and you did cross them. So accept the punishment and move in. You took it maturely and thatís good. Shows your accepting the consequences for your actions. Something thatís hard to do sometimes when finding limits.

So now you know you canít do that. So do yourself a favor, know they love you. And if you donít like how your aunt does your laundry, or something else thatís that personal, why not offer to do it yourself. Thatíll take a load off her, youíll be more independent, and youíll get it done how you like it.

I get what you mean though. I like my shirts and underwear folded and shit a certian way. Itís just how I am. I like my socks mated amd kept together in a drawer. So I just do it myself. Otherwise Iíd get a basket of clothes dropped at my door all wrinkled and shit

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2017, 01:27 PM   #9
Fritz
Member++

Fritz's Forum Picture

Name: Sven

Quote:
Thats good dude, you know your uncle is the kind a person that you can trust, judging by what he said he is the kind of person who is loyal and kind with a strong personality. my father is kinda like that

Just a person who loves to play and watch sports.

Ravioli Ravioli Give Me the Formuoli
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2017, 06:08 PM   #10
Cangirl
Nice Poster

Cangirl's Forum Picture

Im sorry you got spanked. They should have told you before that it might happen or that it could happen. Ive been spanked before and I know that its something that happens or can happen if things get really out of control. I hope there are rule that everybody knows then so you know when to back off and things like that.
it sounds like he's a good guy from what youve said now so thats cool.
yes you move on lol

16, bi Canadian girl. love life, friends, and being happy. Message me if you want to talk about anything.
Cangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:25 PM   #11
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Your uncle loves you and is treating you the way he treats your cousins. Spankings are meant to leave you feeling just like you did, embarrassed and humble feeling like you did sorry and feeling like 2 inches tall. You just have to let it pass and be more respectful to your aunt and uncle. Just remember they love you and took you in as their own. They are family and you are so lucky that they are there for you.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:35 PM   #12
FawksRunner

FawksRunner's Forum Picture

Name: Fawks

Sorry for this Evan and hope you re feeling well now. I think the next time we just have to be mindful of the things we say when we are angry. Hope you re doing well now!
FawksRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:37 PM   #13
kro814
Nice Poster

Name: Kevin

I am sorry that you got spanked. But ya did deserve it and it sounds like you accepted that. We get spanked too-always bare butt and lemme tell ya that it hurts.

Be respectful and follow the rules,
kro814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:19 PM   #14
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

Fair warning: you aren't going to like what I have to say- it is very likely to happen again. The precedence has now been set that he can do that to you. There is no turning back. I don't know about your living arrangements or if you can move but I would consider all possibilities at this time.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2017, 07:17 PM   #15
Dmaxd123
Member++

I think most of us replying are going to give you the same advice that you have already come to.

you slipped up, got punished but no one is holding a grudge. your uncle wasn't doing it to be mean, or for his own enjoyment.

glad you see the bright side of things learned the lesson and are going to try harder in the future
Dmaxd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2017, 07:57 PM   #16
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

Quote:
Spanking when properly done, is supposed to help teach/correct behavior. Out of live it is supposed to teach a powerful lesson. Hopefully (and it sounds like you have) learned the lesson.

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote