Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:07 PM   #1
Default help

I just made myself pass out. I squatted on the floor and breathed really deeply and quickly for as long as I could, then I stood up and put my thumb in my mouth. I push all the air out of my lungs but don't let it escape, then sit back (on a sofa, not a chair). The first time I did it it wasn't too bad, I just felt really weird for a few seconds but I was awake - also I did it while standing up and then leaning back onto my door which was cushioned with lots of coats and jackets etc. But on the fourth try I did it in my living room then sat down on the really comfy sofa, I don't know if it's because I'd done it multiple times or because I was comfortable, or even a mixture of the both, but I fell into a deep state of just plain fucking weirdness, I was crying in this state (in my head) while also seeing myself gaming and I think other things happened but I don't remember what. It went on for what seemed like hours. I suddenley stopped seeing that, or atleast it faded and I saw small details of the room I was in. I was pure terrified, I was crying and just before I saw the room I was spasming crazily and could hear distant voices (my mum and her friend were in the room), then I got up really scared. I asked my mum how long it was for and she told me a split second, like literally less than a second. I just didn't understand, I couldn't believe. Ever since I've felt like everything has gone really quick, I don't remember things. Whenever I think about spasming I spasm uncontrollably, though if I try my hardest to think about other things, it goes. But once it starts, it just keeps happening and if I don't shut it down straight away it goes on for a long time. However when I am moving it doesn't happen. Really it's whenever I think about spasming. I don't know if it's placebo or not but I don't think it is. I think I may have damaged my brain. I am absolutely terrified of doing it again but something just keeps telling me to do it again, like a voice in my head. I have never ever had an experience like this before. Oh my god I just had a rest on my desk while writing this, I just laid my head down and it felt like I was sleeping for hours, but I checked and it was less than a minute. I'm scared, have I damaged my brain? Also forget to mention that in the dream and just after it I feel incredibly depressed, I don't think about anything I just feel, empty, just super depressed.
ghivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:33 PM   #2
Junior Member+
Name: Mary
Default Re: help

This is like getting a high for free even though you did not actually take something.This kind of stuff of trying to mess with how oxygen goes to your brain could damage your brain or be fatal.It seems you are feeling like this is an addiction to do this but if you don't get control to not do this no more you are going to be all messed up.Don't screw up your life with dumb pass out games.
Bluegrass is offline   Reply With Quote