Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 17th, 2017, 12:41 PM   #1
SWEET_SARAH

Name: SARAH
Default Acid

Just wondering if any of you have ever tried it, and what it was like. That's a pretty big step up I think from smoking weed. Just wanted to get some thoughts about it. Thanks y'all. -Sarah
SWEET_SARAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:33 PM   #2
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT
Default Re: Acid

Itís a fucking blast. Not something that can be explained. Something you need to experience. Just donít roll alone. You need someone to go with you

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:42 PM   #3
Lost in the Echo
Banned

Name: Bo

Youíll be fucked up. Donít worry too much and just enjoy it. If you think about it too much you wonít enjoy it.

You canít die on lsd so just have a good time and just go with it.
Lost in the Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2017, 11:18 PM   #4
Babs
draft dodger

Babs's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just JT View Post
Itís a fucking blast. Not something that can be explained. Something you need to experience. Just donít roll alone. You need someone to go with you
It's a blast only for certain people. It's definitely not the drug for everyone. Some people just won't like acid no matter the context.

--

I really like acid. I like that it lasts a long time and is pretty intense. I took acid and it was as if all the wisdom in the universe was just bestowed upon me, and I learned things that still apply to my everyday life. That being said, it's not for the faint-hearted. For a lot of people it can be a nightmarish experience. If you are going to try it, I'll give you some tips for a safer more enjoyable experience.

1. Do it with people you're really close with, in a familiar space. You should do it indoors but it's nice to go outside for a little bit. Just make sure you can come and go as you please. It also helps if your house is tidy. A lot of people, myself included, have reported that they were bothered by mess.
2. Don't be nervous. If you're worried about having a bad trip, you'll have a bad trip. Just kick back and relax. Have some chill music or something to watch. It's also nice to have some activities on hand because this will last up to 12 hours and you don't wanna get bored, though you probably won't even if you just sat still with your thoughts.
3. Shed all expectations, it will likely not be what you think it is. Don't think about what you should be feeling, think about what you are feeling.
4. You 100% will not be able to sleep during your trip, and perhaps for a while afterwards. The first time I did it at night, and I didn't get to sleep until the next night.
Babs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2017, 12:51 AM   #5
SWEET_SARAH

Name: SARAH

Geez, thanks y'all for the complete answers. I'll let you know. Hope you have a good weekend. It seems to be hard to find. I don't have connections or anything, I just have a friend who thinks I should try it with him and some friends. I started reading about it earlier on wikipedia. My friend has tried it and keeps laughing talking about remembering colors everywhere (whatever that is) and really enjoying the trip. If he gets 2 small squares I may try it. I'm not even paying for anything. ttyl.

Yeah I heard it's better to be home, and with a friend or somebody like that.

Posts merged.Please don't double post. At least not before taking acid after it would be excuse able ~ Dalcourt

Last edited by Dalcourt; November 19th, 2017 at 12:55 PM.
SWEET_SARAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:16 AM   #6
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWEET_SARAH View Post
Yeah I heard it's better to be home, and with a friend or somebody like that.
The alternative is alone
And not advisable at all
Not thatís itís a really social thing, more a bonding thing and again trusted friends, thatís huge.
Donít trip with strangers n shit

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2017, 03:31 PM   #7
Human
VT Lover

Human's Forum Picture

I prefer doing acid in nature in the day time with a small group of close friends, I've done it inside and at night and it wasn't as great. Make sure you're comfortable with the setting and plan your 10-12 hours well.
Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:55 PM   #8
Ellia
Member+

Ellia's Forum Picture

Most imprtantly, test it to make sure you are getting LSD and not 25nbome which is sold as acid quite often. It is responsible for many deaths. There was an incident involving 25nbome with my cousin's friend, they made sure to educate me on that afterwards in case I ever I get into it. One person can take 25nbome and have a good trip while their friend taking the same dose with them can be dead in hours, it is sold on blotters just like acid and sold as acid.
Ellia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:29 PM   #9
Juliarules832
Great Poster

Name: Julia

No No No
Juliarules832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:57 AM   #10
Arsen01

In computer science, ACID is a set of properties of database transactions intended to guarantee validity even in the event of errors, power failures, etc. In the context of databases, a sequence of database operations that satisfies the ACID properties, and thus can be perceived as a single logical operation on the data, is called a transaction. For example, a transfer of funds from one bank account to another, even involving multiple changes such as debiting one account and crediting another, is a single transaction.
In 1983, Andreas Reuter and Theo Hšrder coined the acronym ACID as shorthand for Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability, building on earlier work by Jim Gray who enumerated Atomicity, Consistency, and Durability but left out Isolation when characterizing the transaction concept. These four properties describe the major guarantees of the transaction paradigm, which has influenced many aspects of development in database systems.
According to Gray and Reuter, IMS supported ACID transactions as early as 1973

Arsen01 is offline   Reply With Quote