Default Re: Teen Pregnancy

Lots of usefull info,thanks
ThomasD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2016, 12:43 AM   #62
ana bela riguesrod
Banned

Name: ana

wow its really good. Very informative and useful.
Great post.
ana bela riguesrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2017, 06:15 AM   #63
Bluegrass

Name: Mary

I recently heard a study shows teaching people abstinence and to only have sex after marriage does not work.Teaching about condoms and birth control are the best ways to stop pregnancy and S.T.D's.If you get pregnant and are unprepared it could mean a world of trouble.

Last edited by Bluegrass; September 27th, 2017 at 06:20 AM.
Bluegrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2017, 06:39 PM   #64
hayley2003
Member++

hayley2003's Forum Picture

Name: Hayley

at my school, in the 6th grade they teach the really basic stuff like how a people start to develop and stuff about abuse from people that can't control themselves. they hardly talk about sex at all.

in the 7th grade that teach more about sex and how it works, like how a girl get pregnant.

this year they're going to teach more about using protection. i have not taken that class yet, so i have only heard about it.

anybody can go to the nurses office and get a condom thing. i don't know girl that has, but a couple of show off boys have gotten them and then show it to other people. i don't think they were having sex, they just did it to make people think they were...lol. but i really don't know for sure.
hayley2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2018, 08:49 AM   #65
ashleigh7
Member++

ashleigh7's Forum Picture

Name: ashleigh

I think you can get comdoms now on amazon. (I love amazon) not necessarily for that reason, but you can get anything there! But protection is a 100% must! Its embarrassing at times....for like 5 minutes...a child is for ever. Of course i know easer said than dun. But still.
ashleigh7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2018, 08:33 AM   #66
Lucy G

Lucy G's Forum Picture

Name: Lucy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley2003 View Post
at my school, in the 6th grade they teach the really basic stuff like how a people start to develop and stuff about abuse from people that can't control themselves. they hardly talk about sex at all.

in the 7th grade that teach more about sex and how it works, like how a girl get pregnant.

this year they're going to teach more about using protection. i have not taken that class yet, so i have only heard about it.

anybody can go to the nurses office and get a condom thing. i don't know girl that has, but a couple of show off boys have gotten them and then show it to other people. i don't think they were having sex, they just did it to make people think they were...lol. but i really don't know for sure.
This ^^
I'm prob ahead of you as far as teaching this stuff goes, but in our junior school they kinda touched on the subject of sex (sex ed they call it) but it's more the mechanics behind it rather than any kind of relationship and companionship stuff.

Most you younger children prob thing they know loads more than they actually do (to show off to friends etc etc) but in fact learning that sex without precaution (either way) can lead to a child is kinda scary. I'd hate to be in that position personally

15, bi (I think) Shy but happy to chat
Lucy G is offline   Reply With Quote