Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 4th, 2017, 01:46 AM   #1
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Default Nudity affecting friendship

A bunch of my classmates skinnydipped together last weekend and work many it was just fun and games but for some it seemed to affect friendships maybe so I am curious how your experiences.

1. Your sex and age
2. Have you skinnydipped with others? If so, who (was it coed)?
3. What other nude stuff have you done with friends of the opposite sex? (Changing in front of each other, sunbathing naked, flashing, swapping nudes, fwb, drinking games like strip poker, etc).
4. What was your experience? Did you or they act differently afterwards? Did you get closer, get mad, start dating, etc?
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2017, 05:24 AM   #2
Jake445

Name: Jake
Default Re: Nudity affecting friendship

1. Your sex and age Male, 13

2. Have you skinnydipped with others? If so, who (was it coed)? Yes, with my twin sister, 3 cousins (Male, Male, Female) and a bunch of there friends and neighbors. So yes, coed and very mixed ages. (about 10-17)

3. What have other nude stuff you do with friends of the opposite sex? (Changing in front of each other, sunbathing naked, flashing, swapping nudes, fwb, drinking games like strip poker, etc). Nothing of that with friends but I do change, shower and sunbathe nude with my twin.

4. What was your experience? Did you or they act differently afterward? Did you get closer, get mad, start dating, etc? I became closer with my twin and cousins. I didn't really know the other kids very well so I can't really judge that.

Thirteen, twin.
Feel free to PM or add me.
Jake445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:41 AM   #3
LITTLEANGEL16
Awesome Poster

LITTLEANGEL16's Forum Picture

Name: Angela - Angie

POSTERS OF SURVEYS SHOULD ALWAYS COPY/PASTE AND DO THEIR OWN SURVEY

1. Your sex and age FEMALE 17
2. Have you skinnydipped with others? If so, who (was it coed)? YES JUST GIRLS VARIOUS AGES
3. What other nude stuff have you done with friends of the opposite sex? BEEN TO NATURIST CAMPS / BEACHES / SWIMS
(Changing in front of each other, sunbathing naked, flashing, swapping nudes, fwb, drinking games like strip poker, etc).
4. What was your experience? Did you or they act differently afterwards? Did you get closer, get mad, start dating, etc? NO IT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL TO US.

**** No Profile - No Posts - DONT Send Friend Request ****

**** BE NAKED - BE FREE ****

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
TAKE CARE EVERYONE
LEZ GIRL 17
LITTLEANGEL16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:55 AM   #4
topseededamateur

topseededamateur's Forum Picture

Name: Khaled

1. Your sex and age male 15
2. Have you skinnydipped with others? If so, who (was it coed)?no
3. What other nude stuff have you done with friends of the opposite sex?nothing
4. What was your experience? Did you or they act differently afterwards? Did you get closer, get mad, start dating, etc?
topseededamateur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:48 AM   #5
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

The only times ive been naked in
front of anyone other than in the
locker room in school was once in
a hot tub and a few times skinny
dipping both with friends that have
known each other for years and we
were comfortable with each other.
If it was with strangers I guess we
would be a bit shy. Btw-I'm 17.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2017, 11:03 AM   #6
Brigje

Name: Birgit (but family and friends call me Brigje)

1. Your sex and age - Female 22
2. Have you skinnydipped with others? If so, who (was it coed)?
Yes I have, I was about 17 , it was coed (mixed-gender) , on a hot day after school.
3. What other nude stuff have you done with friends of the opposite sex? (Changing in front of each other, sunbathing naked, flashing, swapping nudes, fwb, drinking games like strip poker, etc).
About all of that.
We got closer and more open regarding sexuality afterwards.

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions
Brigje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2017, 11:58 AM   #7
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

A bunch of my classmates skinnydipped together last weekend and work many it was just fun and games but for some it seemed to affect friendships maybe so I am curious how your experiences.

1. Your sex and age Male 19
2. Have you skinnydipped with others? If so, who (was it coed)? Both with just guys and coed.
3. What other nude stuff have you done with friends of the opposite sex? (Changing in front of each other, sunbathing naked, flashing, swapping nudes, fwb, drinking games like strip poker, etc). Strip poker - Truth or Dare.
4. What was your experience? Did you or they act differently afterwards? Did you get closer, get mad, start dating, etc? Probably brought us closer and less inhibited.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2017, 11:30 AM   #8
Inflation26
Member++

Inflation26's Forum Picture

Name: Rob

1: Male, 19
2: I have skinny dipped with my mates twice. Once in one of their back yards in the middle of the afternoon while we were all drunk as hell, and on time on vacation after getting back to our apartment after a wild night out.
3: We are all together in a football team so we shower and change together twice a week. Oh and strippoker once, but I don't have a lot of memories of that
4: Nobody acted differently except for myself maybe, and I don't mind being naked around other people anymore

Someone told me to update my signature, but I can't be bothered so I am just gonna put a link to my youtube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Inflation26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2017, 11:37 AM   #9
pauly

Name: paul

[QUOTE=Harrier;3587004]A bunch of my classmates skinnydipped together last weekend and work many it was just fun and games but for some it seemed to affect friendships maybe so I am curious how your experiences.

1. Your sex and age 14 male
2. Have you skinnydipped with others? No
3. What other nude stuff have you done with friends of the opposite sex? Nothing

Sorry I couldn't give different answers.
pauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2017, 12:13 PM   #10
kadencole
Junior Member+

Name: kaden

I went skinny dipping with friends at the cottage this year, girls and guys. And I'm super fit, six pack n super toned from sports and working out and even though most of them know me and have seen me in undies or shirtless they couldn't careless. But one guy who we all just met this summer started gettin to me on snap and stuff saying I was hot. When I told him i had a gf(at the time anyways lol) he got all weird and stopped hangin' with us.

I don't think it was directly because of me being naked, but he liked what he saw and I wasn't available.
kadencole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2017, 06:30 PM   #11
elmoc
Member+

2. Have you skinnydipped with others? If so, who (was it coed)? COUSINS
3. What other nude stuff have you done with friends of the opposite sex? (Changing in front of each other, sunbathing naked, flashing, swapping nudes, fwb, drinking games like strip poker, etc). SUNBATHING W GIRLFRIEND
4. What was your experience? Did you or they act differently afterwards? Did you get closer, get mad, start dating, etc? LESS INHIBITED, MORE FUN

Some days you're the bug;
some days you're the windshield.
elmoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2017, 01:01 AM   #12
sazzzo
Junior Member+

Name: Theresa
Smile Re: Nudity affecting friendship

1. Your sex and age I'm 13.
2. Have you skinnydipped with others? If so, who (was it coed)? yes I have. Most times just girls but last summer also with a male cousin same age as me.
3. What other nude stuff have you done with friends of the opposite sex? (Changing in front of each other, sunbathing naked, flashing, swapping nudes, fwb, drinking games like strip poker, etc). nothing except changing for that swim.
4. What was your experience? Did you or they act differently afterwards? Did you get closer, get mad, start dating, etc? first we were both pretty shy but once we had started swimming it was fine and that's it really.
sazzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2017, 12:33 PM   #13
mick01
Great Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

1. Your sex and age m, 16
2. Have you skinnydipped with others? If so, who (was it coed)? male friends
3. What other nude stuff have you done with friends of the opposite sex? (Changing in front of each other, sunbathing naked, flashing, swapping nudes, fwb, drinking games like strip poker, etc). only girls I have been naked with have been girlfriends (and my sister but that doesn't really count).
mick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2017, 09:23 PM   #14
kro814

Name: Kevin

bunch of my classmates skinnydipped together last weekend and work many it was just fun and games but for some it seemed to affect friendships maybe so I am curious how your experiences.

1. Your sex and age 13 and bot
2. Have you skinnydipped with others? If so, who (was it coed)?---skinnydipped with other boys and would never get naked in front of girls
3. What other nude stuff have you done with friends of the opposite sex? (Changing in front of each other, sunbathing naked, flashing, swapping nudes, fwb, drinking games like strip poker, etc). nothing with girls, played truth & dare and strip poker on sleepovers
4. What was your experience? Did you or they act differently afterwards? Did you get closer, get mad, start dating, etc? lol
kro814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:07 AM   #15
Falcons_11
Awesome Poster

1. Your age and sex 15 male
2. Have you skinny dipped with others? If so, who (was it coed)? only skinny dipper with my friends and boy cousins.
3. What other stuff have you with friends of the opposite sex? (Changing in front of each other, sunbathing naked, flashing, swapping nudes, drinking games like strip poker, etc). I have changed in front of my sisters and sometimes in front of some girl cousins.
4. What was your experience? Did you or they act differently afterwards? Did you get closer, get mad, start dating, etc? Really there wasn't any changes. We never acted differently towards each other afterwards..
Falcons_11 is offline   Reply With Quote