Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 3rd, 2017, 10:50 PM   #1
Sere
Member++

Sere's Forum Picture

Name: Sere
Default I'm unsure what this is, but I know it's not healthy.

Before I say anything about what's going on I'm just gonna say that I plan to post more on VT, I've just been really busy lately.

Over the past few weeks lots has happened for me. Mainly I've gotten worse and worse. I relapsed with cutting a few weeks ago and then this.
A little while ago I began to eat less, at that point it was about 75% of what I ate normally. Not that big of a change. I was slowly eating less and less until today when I ate nearly nothing until I was forced to eat a large dinner.
When we got home (an hour ago) I got into the shower, chugged a lot of water and tried to purge even though I hadn't even eaten that much... Acidic liquid that wasn't the food came out and I fell over dead tired for some reason. Is there anything I can do to try to eat more or prevent myself from doing this or worse again?
I don't think I've gotten to a dangerous level but I don't know what to do...

Hello I'm Sere
If you wanna talk or need help on anything at all,
hit me up!
I used to be hjhj
Sere is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2017, 04:31 PM   #2
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Default Re: I'm unsure what this is, but I know it's not healthy.

The cutting relapse isn't good....

dont be like me.... Heh... You do not want a tube put in your back and the thought of losing a kidney or both looming over you. Try to stay healthy.

Also you may be getting sick normally I thought people got like a high from binging. Hopefully its not a sign of things to come.

Stay safe.

Fallow the raven to find the wolf
Kooy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2017, 10:48 PM   #3
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut
Default Re: I'm unsure what this is, but I know it's not healthy.

I have eating problems cycling with my mood due to my bipolar.
I used to alternate between not eating at all...not because I felt bad necessarily but because I sometimes simply just forgot. Or I was stuffing myself for a couple of days in a row with -mostly- junk food since I felt empty and eating seemed like a way to fill this emptiness.
You can imagine that this wasn't healthy at all and lead to quite couple of problems.

I have a worked out meal plan now....I read some books about healthy eating and all and according to that I worked out what and when to eat. I did that alone, without a doctor or therapist but it works.

I try to eat healthy food and have my meals always at the same times...it's a routine I had to learn. Sure it doesn't work out 100 per cent all the time. But it greatly helped me. No I always eat what would be a healthy amount of food, cut out most junk foods and have regular meals.
My doc feels that I'm in good health so guess I'm doing it right.

If you felt like you have no idea about why you have all of a sudden these eating problems I would probably as a professional first. But in general you can teach yourself to have healthy lifestyle.
If you feel physically bad now, your body sends you a warning sign to change something

I wish you all the best for it and we are here to listen, okay?
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote