Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 2nd, 2017, 09:30 AM   #1
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Default This is the a exert from my novel.

"You don't look like you're from around here mister." The creature said, its high pitch voice so gleeful and irritating. Kyohi glances down, still dazed from his disconnection from the collective. Peering down emotionlessly at the mangled Maanlup, her body torn and distorted, robotic appendages replacing a majority of her body, whatís left organic appeared to be in a permanent state of decay, blood and oil leaked from her face as she spoke again. "Where ya from stranger?" Nudging the creature aside Kyohi walks forward, ignoring its attempts at a convention. "Hay wait! Where ya going you haven't said a word yet! Don't just walk off like that." It gleefully bounds next to him, trotting aside him with enough joy it was almost sickening. Kyohi fazes though the wall, absorbing the vary atoms that make it up. As he entered the next room he's greeted to 20 more similar creatures, they are clearly in pain but very different uniform expressions of emotion, a male Maanlup hanging on large but thin metallic legs almost spider like in stancher turns slowly, blood foaming from its mouth. The room is cold and smells of decay and rust, the concrete walls are bleak and stained unnaturally with various liquids. The room is only lit by a few small circular lights in the ceiling the. "HEY CARL! Thatís Carl. He doesn't talk much either, you too would get along I think." Carlís ears flinch and he rushes toward Kyohi bearing razors for teeth, at another glance he realizes this Carl things claws have been torn out and replaced with hooks. Kyohi tilts his head enough for a tendril to flail its self toward Carl striking though his only organic eye and passing out the back of his head, it curves down and passes its way through the organic material of the beastsí body, a mixture of blood and guts start to gush as Kyohi quickly retracts the tendril, he steps forward swishing a few organs as he walks past Carl, one creature screams and begins crying in the corner, blood and oil pooling under it as it hides behind its robotic tail. "Night, night Carl, I just think you two need to get to know each other a bit better.... Hey where you going? wait up!" The president creature prances beside Kyohi, walking back into the hall as he hears a distant scream, begging and pleading, almost primal. Then it happens, a large flash of light envelops the hall as the screaming gets louder electrical hissing echoes though the chambers at a nearly defining level. Kyohi rushes to the source fallowed by his shadow still begging him to wait up and slow down. Suddenly the light stops and the screaming subsides abruptly, Kyohi walks near a door curiosity and twitches his ear. "Now if you do that again" itís a male voice, clearly angry. "We will just kill you instead. Understand?" There wasn't a reply, Kyohi presses his nose to the door eating away a hole so he can see in. A female Maanlup, bleach white with orange markings though her fur is strapped into a surgical chair. 2 male Maanlup stand over her one gripping her arm the other holding some surgical object in her face, they are dressed in some form of hazmat attire, but it's obvious they aren't happy. The room looks scorched as if a huge fire broke out, the suits the males wear are charred to a degree as well. The room appears similar to the operating room in a dentistry, blueprints lay singed on a counter in the back of the room. The female has a small at the base of her neck, starting deep but shallowing out as if the cut abruptly stopped. The fur around her eyes mouth and on her paws, are all burnt. She appears to have some multicolored energy pulsing though her veins. As she pants the color fades leaving an orange hue. Next to her is a tray of different torture devices and surgical tools, along with a large assortment of power tools. The same blank concrete look takes up the rest of the room stains from previous task take up the whole center of the room. Kyohi waits, he stares at the female and a crooked grin slowly forms on his face, his teeth blank white but nonreflective. he came all this way, heís not going to let her be rendered useless to his desire. "I-Iím sorry I can't control it... Iím sorry I... I didn't...." "SHUT UP!" Kyohi glances over to see an arrangement of circuits and robotic parts, he pushes his body though the door and absorbs the material. "Hay wait youíre not allowed in their when they-" "Amber! How many times have I told you canít be in...." As the male with the surgical device turns he stares at Kyohi. "You're not Amber." "I'm right here sir!" The creature shrieked happily. Kyohi just stares emotionlessly at the male before glancing at the female he's been terrorizing, she stares back fearful and confused. "Iím taking the girl." Kyohi spoke coldly. "I will kill anyone who tries to delay that, you're only a delay." this merely provokes the male seemingly in charge. "Ah, I see a feisty new specimen. I donít remember obtaining you though. My you do look quite exotic. Too bad you had to threaten us. You seem like a fine heathy specimen to be refurbished. Send in Carl for me Amber." Kyohi flicks his glance back at the male. "The creature known as 'Carl' is deceased." This only infuriates the male, going off in an angered rant he raises his arm, bringing it down to stab Kyohi only to have his wrist broken by a tendril. "FascinatingÖ." In confusion and pain the male struggles. The assistant now in the corner of the room picking up a large metallic leg. Kyohi snaps his head towered him and another tendril whips around his neck, dark veins steak though his body as he screams in agony, his body tares apart at the atomic level, dissolving as each atom is absorbed into Kyohis body. Both the female and the other male start screaming in fear they watch. "As for you" Kyohi turns his gaze back to the once enraged male. "Terrorizing a potential asset of mine. That doesn't put you and I on good terms. You're not worth consuming." Before anything else is said Kyohi pins the male to a hook and slashes his stomach with a claw, the males guts fall to the floor with a moist splat, blood draining from the horrified male as he stares as his intestines unravel and fall into the floor, hanging out and laying in a mix of blood, waste, and acids from his body before the pain sets in and his agonizing screams of pain fill the chambers. The female witnessing all of this pukes over herself, unable to turn her head, or move. "Come with me." Kyohi said in an emotionless tone unaffected by the mess around him. She attempts to shake her head but winces at the pain from her restaurants as she moved. "Here..." He drags his paw along her restrains, they dissolve under his touch. Helping her up with his tendrils she cowers and looks at Amber standing at the door in shock. "I don't understand." Amber spoke in still in her shrilled happy voice despite her expression. "Creator is dead?" The pail female glances at Kyohi, her confusion into why she isn't dead yet apparent to both Amber and Kyohi. "Why did you" Kyohi cuts Amber off "you're going to come with me. You don't have a choice. Don't worry. You'll be safer now." She stares at him horrified before she faints. Kyohi stares at her a while before picking her up and caring her to the exit. "Wait... You canít just leave now. Hay wait. Iím coming with you!" He stops. "No." She sheiks some incoherent static and hisses "thereís nothing here now. No one left plays! Iím not staying! I won't get in the way. Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! oh please?" Kyohi just stars walking ignoring the nuisance as he had. "Iím taking the silence as a yes! Yay!" Amber bounces up and down excitedly and bounds beside Kyohi "BYE CREATOR! ILL SEND A POST-MESSAGE! Hey can I carry her? I promise I won't drop her." As she said this she drops a rock she had been fumbling to pick up. "No..."

Fallow the raven to find the wolf
Kooy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2017, 02:18 PM   #2
devotionnel
VT Lover

devotionnel's Forum Picture

Name: shay
Default Re: This is the a exert from my novel.

What a good piece of writing, you're so good!

I wish I could write a whole novel tho. I really don't have the determination or planning for that shiz.

i'm unstable, pull me through / call my name, i'm feeling blue
devotionnel ~ help and advice moderator
PM melast.fmVM me

~Endeavour was here~
*Mars was here*
devotionnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2017, 11:20 PM   #3
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Default Re: This is the a exert from my novel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotionnel View Post
What a good piece of writing, you're so good!

I wish I could write a whole novel tho. I really don't have the determination or planning for that shiz.
Thank you ^~^ although I feel I could do much better. And I don't have much determination i just get sparks where i have to write parts of my story down.

Fallow the raven to find the wolf
Kooy is offline   Reply With Quote