Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 19th, 2017, 09:49 PM   #21
NicoleIsGod

Name: Nicole
Default Re: How has puberty changed your appearance?

I defenitely am not as mature as some girls my age, but I get mistaken for a lot older than I am so.. I guess I look older than I did a few years ago.
NicoleIsGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2017, 05:14 PM   #22
hayley2003
Junior Member+

hayley2003's Forum Picture

Name: Hayley

i got my first bra at 10 and it about the same time older boys (12-15) started to flirt with me, and i loved the attention. i really didn't make the connection at first, but soon figured out that it was my boobs that they found most interesting. i'd noticed when i didn't were a bra, boys were much more curious and like to peek down my shirt. i just pretended not to notice. i thought it was kinda silly that they obsessed over boobs, especially mine. i think maybe because i am petite, my boobs looked bigger. if i'd been taller, my boobs have seemed much smaller. i was so impressed that older boys wanted to flirt with me...lol

Last edited by hayley2003; September 22nd, 2017 at 07:52 PM.
hayley2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 04:12 AM   #23
Not here

I've had a difficult time, but things are getting better. I'm certainly feeling more confident now than I've been in the last two or three years. I'm mostly content with my body now which is a huge thing. All good.
Not here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:54 PM   #24
Miss Ophelia
Member+

Miss Ophelia's Forum Picture

Name: Liv

I have boobs and ass and am now quite happy with both and stopped worrying about either. Also feel so much more confident with myself.

Happily bi and (probably) turning gay.
Feel free to chat.
Miss Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:22 PM   #25
Barbara.
Awesome Poster

Barbara.'s Forum Picture

Name: Barb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana2002 View Post
I like to think i'm more mature now. My self esteem stayed basically the same, probably because i'm almost as short now as I was at the beginning of my puberty
This explains the way I am now. I feel more Confident in myself , I'm taller and feel mature but my body hasn't changed all that much yet.

Barbara. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 07:31 PM   #26
Anniebanannie
Member++

Anniebanannie's Forum Picture

Name: Annie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelly02 View Post
I've had a difficult time, but things are getting better. I'm certainly feeling more confident now than I've been in the last two or three years. I'm mostly content with my body now which is a huge thing. All good.
That's great that things have gotten better. What had life been like for you before?

I'm having a great time here. I'm open to chat, too.
Anniebanannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2017, 11:36 PM   #27
Triple k

Triple k's Forum Picture

Name: Kelly

My body
is just starting to change. I'm not completely flat chested anymore and I'm getting hair in places I've never had it.
Triple k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2017, 01:56 AM   #28
sazzzo

Name: Theresa
Smile Re: How has puberty changed your appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple k View Post
My body
is just starting to change. I'm not completely flat chested anymore and I'm getting hair in places I've never had it.
Mine is the same. I've definitely got boobs growing but they're not very big yet but just like big bumps. And I've got hair starting to grow but not under my arms yet. My hips will grow later I think.

I'm quite happy it's all started except that periods aren't very nice. But I wish it would hurry up because only having a little bit of pubic hair makes me embarrassed when other girls my age have got more. But I guess the boys have noticed my boobs growing anyway because they never used to look but they do now
sazzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2017, 12:48 PM   #29
SammiB

Name: SammiB

Bigger boobs and more hair. Think a lot more about sex, but also worry more about my looks and what other people think. I try to more careful about how I make others feel too
SammiB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2017, 02:45 PM   #30
JuliaVT

Name: Julia

Puberty started late for me, but yeah, boobs, hair (pubic +), and period. Emotionally, I think my self-confidence is higher because boys will flirt and I have my first bf. And I think about sex a lot and am super curious.
JuliaVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2017, 07:00 PM   #31
sara___

sara___'s Forum Picture

Name: Sara

Well the first thing it's noticeable about my appearance is my chest obviously I've got boobs now. Also I've got curves in the right place . And then of course there's the body hair I hate it

"I dont play hard to get, I play hard to forget"
sara___ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2017, 07:45 AM   #32
Brigje

Name: Birgit (but family and friends call me Brigje)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazzzo View Post
Mine is the same. I've definitely got boobs growing but they're not very big yet but just like big bumps. And I've got hair starting to grow but not under my arms yet. My hips will grow later I think.

I'm quite happy it's all started except that periods aren't very nice. But I wish it would hurry up because only having a little bit of pubic hair makes me embarrassed when other girls my age have got more. But I guess the boys have noticed my boobs growing anyway because they never used to look but they do now
The part I highlighted, this can be true but it also can be a "frequency illusion" (also called "red car syndrome")

It’s caused by two psychological processes.
The first, selective attention, kicks in when you’re struck by a new word, thing, or idea; after that, you unconsciously keep an eye out for it, and as a result find it surprisingly often. The second process, confirmation bias, reassures you that each sighting is further proof of your impression that the thing has gained overnight omnipresence.

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions

Last edited by Brigje; October 28th, 2017 at 07:58 AM.
Brigje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2017, 03:41 PM   #33
Anniebanannie
Member++

Anniebanannie's Forum Picture

Name: Annie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigje View Post
The part I highlighted, this can be true but it also can be a "frequency illusion" (also called "red car syndrome")

Its caused by two psychological processes.
The first, selective attention, kicks in when youre struck by a new word, thing, or idea; after that, you unconsciously keep an eye out for it, and as a result find it surprisingly often. The second process, confirmation bias, reassures you that each sighting is further proof of your impression that the thing has gained overnight omnipresence.
So what you're saying is that boys might not be staring more, but a girl might be watching more to see if boys are staring?

That's really interesting!

I'm having a great time here. I'm open to chat, too.
Anniebanannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2017, 03:38 AM   #34
JessicaWilliams

Name: Jess

Im going through puberty and I've certainly noticed a few changes. Self esteem wise, having boobs and sometimes when you walk past guy and they sneak a glance at you itll boost my self esteem/ confidence a bit i guess? Emotionally I've noticed changes like mood swings, and sometimes just not wanting to talk to anyone at all at times..
JessicaWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:39 AM   #35
kalha123
Junior Member+

Name: kalha

booby and hair
kalha123 is offline   Reply With Quote