Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 12th, 2017, 09:36 AM   #1
DanF2000

Name: Daniel
Default Any Pokefans here?

Just thought I'd say that I'm a huge nerd and fan of Pokemon (have been for 10+ years) I've owned Yellow, Silver, Fire Red, Ruby, Emerald, Pearl, HeartGold, White, White 2, X and Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire (lost AS last year, bought OR for Christmas) and finally Sun. Are there any other people/teens on this website who play it? And if so, here's a few questions:

What's you're favourite main series game and why?

How long have you been a fan/when did you first start playing?

What was your first game?

What did you think about Sun and Moon?

Are you hyped for Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon?

What features are you hoping will be in 1. US/UM and 2. the Switch main series title? Can include current or past features, like the PSS or DexNav (please Gamefreak, give us the PSS back!!!)

Finally, what are your Top 5 favourite pokemon (excluding Pikachu, as any non-pokefan will likely immediately go for that)

Last edited by DanF2000; August 12th, 2017 at 09:48 AM.
DanF2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2017, 09:47 AM   #2
DanF2000

Name: Daniel
Default Re: Anyone Pokefans here?

These are mine, by the way:

What's you're favourite main series game and why? ORAS because of the vast amount of features as well as massive variety of Legendaries, huge postgame, Soaring in the Sky, the EPIC scene at the end of the Delta Episode, etc.

How long have you been a fan/when did you first start playing? Again, have been a fan for 10+ years, so I'd say in 2006/07

What was your first game? Emerald, from a Neighbour who let me borrow it and keep it. Still remember their team, with a Level 70 or so Sceptile, and I mistakenly deleted that save (well, I was only 7)

What did you think about Sun and Moon? Great games, liked that the HMs were gone, loved the graphics and most of the new pokemon as well as Poke Pelago. Didn't like the festival plaza, the fact that it was literally a 20 hour tutorial, too much handholding, etc. Also, the non-existent speed stat in nearly every alolan pokemon (looking at you, Lurantis)

Are you hyped for Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? Definitely! Love the new Lycanroc form and basically, I feel like SM were just for beginners/people from Pokémon GO. I mean, look at how much money you get in the beginning compared with other games, how it's essentially a 20 hour tutorial, extremely linear and even the rotom dex to help direct players. This should be the game Sun and Moon were meant to be!

What features are you hoping will be in 1. US/UM and 2. the Switch main series title? Can include current or past features, like the PSS or DexNav (please Gamefreak, give us the PSS back!!!) Switch: Multiple Save Files, Slight Open World (1/5th of the size of BotW), expanded options menu, Difficulty Mode, Pokemon following us, expanded Post game: new region?? USM: PSS, DexNav, less tutorials/handholding, an actual postgame, less linear game (come on, at least give us some freedom Gamefreak)

Finally, what are your Top 5 favourite pokemon (excluding Pikachu, as any non-pokefan will likely immediately go for that) Greninja, Primarina, Mimikyu, Lucario and Rayquaza (in no particular order)
DanF2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2017, 11:03 AM   #3
Mars
Global Moderator

Mars's Forum Picture

Default Re: Any Pokefans here?

What's you're favourite main series game and why? My favorite series has always been and always will be Heart Gold/Soul Silver

How long have you been a fan/when did you first start playing? Since elementary school. Me and my friends started playing with the trading cards and I got introduced to the series and the games officially later on.

What was your first game? The first game I played was Red (I think)

What did you think about Sun and Moon? I have yet to play it, but I think it's the same as all the new, recent games. Some of the new Pokémon and skins are cool, but im yet to be truly excited about it

Are you hyped for Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? Didn't even know it was coming out. I don't follow video games news too closely

What features are you hoping will be in 1. US/UM and 2. the Switch main series title? Can include current or past features, like the PSS or DexNav (please Gamefreak, give us the PSS back!!!) N/A

Finally, what are your Top 5 favourite pokemon (excluding Pikachu, as any non-pokefan will likely immediately go for that) My favorite starter is Cyndaquil <3, from that it goes down to Eevee (im counting all eeveelutions as one, just as Eevee), Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Cubone. I love all the starters so that's taking up most of the spots

It would actually be awesome if the pokemon games evolved (pun intended) to be more open world, and not have the basic story line of oh you beat the bad team get the legendary best the elite 4 type thing. It's repetitive at this point tbqh with you

"The head may err, but never the blood.”
Nice salt pouch, asshole
Quote:
The point isn’t to actually have the biggest penis in the world, but to carry yourself like you have the biggest penis.

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~

Last edited by Mars; August 12th, 2017 at 11:06 AM.
Mars is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2017, 01:26 PM   #4
Lynxnl005

What's you're favourite main series game and why? It's gotta be a tie between Platinum and Sapphire/Alpha Sapphire

How long have you been a fan/when did you first start playing? I got my first game when I was around 6-7

What was your first game? Sapphire for the GBA

What did you think about Sun and Moon? Haven't actually played it yet though I'm planning on buying it eventually

Are you hyped for Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? I guess

What features are you hoping will be in 1. US/UM and 2. the Switch main series title? Can include current or past features, like the PSS or DexNav (please Gamefreak, give us the PSS back!!!) N/A

Finally, what are your Top 5 favourite pokemon (excluding Pikachu, as any non-pokefan will likely immediately go for that) Treecko and its evolutions, Sableye, Chimchar and its evolutions, Machop, and Flygon
Lynxnl005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2017, 04:07 AM   #5
BloodyClaws

BloodyClaws's Forum Picture

What's you're favourite main series game and why? Pokemon Gold. It was the first one I had played, so...

How long have you been a fan/when did you first start playing? When I was 11. Became pretty obsessed with it when I was 12...

What was your first game? Pokemon Gold for the GBC, played with an emulator on my Nokia 2700 classic

What did you think about Sun and Moon? Haven't played

Are you hyped for Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? Nope...

No need to be perfect; only good and kind!
BloodyClaws is offline   Reply With Quote