Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:02 PM   #21
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth
Default Re: Did Trump Become a Religion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
Not saying its impossible, just saying it is not as widely spread as people blindly as people blindly worship Trump or former presidents like Kennedy or Reagan. I think because people on right tend to be more religious is why it seems like it is more widely spread but they are people on all sides who do it.
again, your liberal bias is blinding you from seeing there are many many MANY people who blindly followed Obama. Now I can admit it about Trump, I can admit there are people who blindly follow him without actually thinking about it, but here you are making excuses. trying to brush it off? why? because you are one of Obama's blind followers

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:10 PM   #22
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Name: matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethfromMI View Post
again, your liberal bias is blinding you from seeing there are many many MANY people who blindly followed Obama. Now I can admit it about Trump, I can admit there are people who blindly follow him without actually thinking about it, but here you are making excuses. trying to brush it off? why? because you are one of Obama's blind followers
What does my ''liberal bias'' as to do with this, Obama isn't even a liberal?

Straight Canadian boy
feel free to pm me will talk about anything
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:13 PM   #23
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

Quote:
What does my ''liberal bias'' as to do with this, Obama isn't even a liberal?
one he does indeed hold many liberal views and enacted many liberal policies. don't act like he didn't. two I said Democrats/liberals, though if you want to just put all you democrats in one camp, that is acceptable. still, you are trying to deny democrats don't blindly follow Obama and you are either ignorant or are just boldly lying.

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:27 PM   #24
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Quote:
one he does indeed hold many liberal views and enacted many liberal policies. don't act like he didn't. two I said Democrats/liberals, though if you want to just put all you democrats in one camp, that is acceptable. still, you are trying to deny democrats don't blindly follow Obama and you are either ignorant or are just boldly lying.
He also hold many conservative views. Funny you call me bias when it comes to Obama I am one of the most critical of him on here. I answered your first question with personal observations. Either you accept the answer or you try to prove me wrong and show a large amount of people blindly worship him. Accusing people of being bias won't solve anything just create more fighting.

Straight Canadian boy
Old October 23rd, 2017, 09:04 PM   #25
PlasmaHam
Awesome Poster

PlasmaHam's Forum Picture

I am just loving this. I admitted that there are some nutjobs who have blindly worshiped Trump, despite being pro-Trump on most issues. You have repeatedly denied any worshiping of Obama, ironically proving Seth's point that you are so religious in your ideology that you refuse to recognize any possible failings in as hypocritical manner as possible. Your hypocrisy when it comes to calling out those who share similar views present a near religious obsession with defending your own while condemning others for the same actions. But I don't need to prove my point, as you are already doing it.
PlasmaHam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2017, 09:49 PM   #26
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post
I am just loving this. I admitted that there are some nutjobs who have blindly worshiped Trump, despite being pro-Trump on most issues. You have repeatedly denied any worshiping of Obama, ironically proving Seth's point that you are so religious in your ideology that you refuse to recognize any possible failings in as hypocritical manner as possible. Your hypocrisy when it comes to calling out those who share similar views present a near religious obsession with defending your own while condemning others for the same actions. But I don't need to prove my point, as you are already doing it.
lol it is absolutely hilarious. I am not going to waste any more of my precious time on him though. of course, it is Republicans conservatives who are completely illogical, NEVER Democrats or liberals

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
Old October 23rd, 2017, 11:31 PM   #27
Dalcourt
VT Lover

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Quote:
lol it is absolutely hilarious. I am not going to waste any more of my precious time on him though. of course, it is Republicans conservatives who are completely illogical, NEVER Democrats or liberals
Everything that is extreme is completely illogical and to some extent stupid.
Sad thing is that nobody seems to realise that. Everyone is just out bashing the other without even trying for a second to understand the other party.

All these "discussions" are so interesting to read.
I mean look back in time... a lot of people were against Bush, a lot were against Obama but civilised discourse was still possible with the other party.

And now? The argument seems to be won by the person who screams the loudest.
So does Trump create a religion, a cult? No, but he created a new way of life, a way of life that conservatives and liberal equally follow:

It is not necessary to have an intelligent argument in a discussion anymore you just need a computer or phone and the internet and then insult and bully others who don't share your opinion. This way of life all those people who do "political discussions" on the internet follow with almost religious devotion.

The reason I personally dislike Trump is that for me he seems to completely lack empathy. And I feel like everyone seems to take up this characteristic...
So no matter if people seem to agree with him or not,he seems to influence them all at least as much as any charismatic cult leader could. Maybe even more...since people just argue about petty stuff and don't see things in a larger context anymore.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2017, 03:40 AM   #28
Living For Love
VT Lover

Living For Love's Forum Picture

Name: Tiago

Quote:
He also hold many conservative views. Funny you call me bias when it comes to Obama I am one of the most critical of him on here. I answered your first question with personal observations. Either you accept the answer or you try to prove me wrong and show a large amount of people blindly worship him. Accusing people of being bias won't solve anything just create more fighting.
Honestly, I think the one completely obsessed with Trump here is you. You keep bringing up Trump or slurs against him in discussions that have absolutely nothing to do with him or with politics. You ask for evidence that large amounts of people worship Obama or Hillary, yet you have presented no evidence that people worship Trump. Do you remember those pictures that showed the amount of people that attended Trump and Obama's inauguration, and how the media showed that so many more people attended Obama's? What do you have to say about that?

Tiago | ♂ | 20 | PM | VM | Ask Me | Lonely Hearts Club

Help and Advice Moderator

~Mike was here~
Living For Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2017, 01:34 PM   #29
PlasmaHam
Awesome Poster

PlasmaHam's Forum Picture

http://www.newsweek.com/americans-sc..._medium=Social

Lol, huge masses screaming into the empty sky to protest a man they almost literally see as Satan incarnated on Earth. But these people totally aren't religiously obsessed with Trump, definitely not. Instead, those who live normal, hardworking, non-sky screaming lives who just want a secure and free nation, these people are the ones with the religious obsession. That totally makes sense.

Honestly, the '#Resistance' is getting so religious that they are making the Westboro Baptist Church members look like atheists in comparison
PlasmaHam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2017, 07:53 PM   #30
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Quote:
http://www.newsweek.com/americans-sc..._medium=Social

Lol, huge masses screaming into the empty sky to protest a man they almost literally see as Satan incarnated on Earth. But these people totally aren't religiously obsessed with Trump, definitely not. Instead, those who live normal, hardworking, non-sky screaming lives who just want a secure and free nation, these people are the ones with the religious obsession. That totally makes sense.
Its their right to do it, probably not the most effective thing to do like voting or protesting, or trying to form a left-wing party.

Quote:
Honestly, the '#Resistance' is getting so religious that they are making the Westboro Baptist Church members look like atheists in comparison
The Resistance thing is just putting all the fault of what happen on Trump, the Republicans and non-Clinton voters and avoiding having a real discussion on the why they lost. I don't know about now, I would have to look more into it, but it definitely as potential to become a religious type movement even for a future candidate or maybe even president much like the birthers and other racists movement became with Trump.

Straight Canadian boy
Old October 24th, 2017, 09:55 PM   #31
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Name: Liam

"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."

lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2017, 02:58 AM   #32
Babs
draft dodger

Babs's Forum Picture

just wanna say that i literally worship obama
Babs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2017, 08:45 PM   #33
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

After Trump's presidency, an openly lesbian living woman should become President of the United States, who has native American roots and is married to a woman who has Jewish Islamic parents. Bouth should have 5 adopted kids.

Old October 25th, 2017, 11:05 PM   #34
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lliam View Post
After Trump's presidency, an openly lesbian living woman should become President of the United States, who has native American roots and is married to a woman who has Jewish Islamic parents. Bouth should have 5 adopted kids.
5 is a little too much.

The important part about a politician is not who, but what they stand for and how will they accomplish it, as long people can't understand that we're gonna keep having discussion like this.

Straight Canadian boy
Old October 26th, 2017, 12:46 AM   #35
Babs
draft dodger

Babs's Forum Picture

Quote:
The important part about a politician is not who, but what they stand for and how will they accomplish it, as long people can't understand that we're gonna keep having discussion like this.
i think people understand, it's just a dumb question
Babs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2017, 01:00 PM   #36
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

I don't know whether the question is stupid or not. I even won't judge. But according to the context of this thread I haven't found any approach that Trump is religiously worshiped yet . Although I don't rule out that there are a few spinners who go that way.

also I heard the rumour, that Trump was blessed by the Holy Spirit lately

Old October 26th, 2017, 01:05 PM   #37
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lliam View Post
I don't know whether the question is stupid or not. I even won't judge. But according to the context of this thread I haven't found any approach that Trump is religiously worshiped yet . Although I don't rule out that there are a few spinners who go that way.

also I heard the rumour, that Trump was blessed by the Holy Spirit lately

Love the reaction of the baby in the first picture.

Straight Canadian boy
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:50 PM   #38
MeganA
Banned

Name: Megan

oh my goodness I can't stand Trump or his followers.
MeganA is offline   Reply With Quote