Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 25th, 2017, 11:51 AM   #1
Mark2000
Banned

Name: Markie
Default Best friend passed, died

My best friend of the last 15 years of Our Lives has passed on because of a car accident. I don't really know how I feel. Me and five more of his best friends were pallbearers at his funeral today. I guess one day you're well-known and the next day they bury you. Anybody have any thoughts
Mark2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2017, 01:09 PM   #2
zzzzzzzzzz
Great Poster

zzzzzzzzzz's Forum Picture

Default Re: Best friend passed, died

Hi Markie, I'm so sorry for your loss. Death of anyone can be so hard. I've lost grandparents, and it's hard for the first real experience of loosing someone. What's made it hard for you is the fact this would have been so unexpected (not that the death of anyone when expected is any easier). I'm afraid only time will tell, and we all handle grief in our own way. I hope you and your friends can take time out and grieve together. There is no harm in crying, shouting, screaming and even laughing - remembering the good times. Take it one day at a time and feel free to use here to vent any time
zzzzzzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2017, 06:20 PM   #3
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark2000 View Post
My best friend of the last 15 years of Our Lives has passed on because of a car accident. I don't really know how I feel. Me and five more of his best friends were pallbearers at his funeral today. I guess one day you're well-known and the next day they bury you. Anybody have any thoughts
I am very sorry Mark, I had one of my very best friends die in a drunk driving accident (he wasn't the one driving drunk). As a Christian for me personally, I am ready to go when my creator calls me home. For me, death is going to be a promotion and I don't want people to feel sad, not for me anyways, for I am going to be in a better place.

Whether your a believer or not, it is a reminder time is short and we are here for only a certain amount of time. we do not know when it is going to end (sadly for your friend it ended much sooner than it should, esp what you, his friends and family would have wanted). Make the most out of life and cherish your family and friends. Try to remember all the wonderful times you had and carry on his spirit as you live life. As the poster above said, there is no wrong way to mourn (as long as you do not do something destructive to you or someone else). Take as much time as you need to and in your own way.

I am really sorry to hear Mark, I know that is not something easy to go through

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2017, 11:04 AM   #4
Abhorrence
Death

Abhorrence's Forum Picture

Allow yourself to have grief and allow yourself to be upset. But don't let it consume you. Don't dwell on it. As hard as it seems, life goes on no matter what happens. There will be a day that you'll be able to remember your friend and smile because of the memory, not be sad because there's no more.

Nothing will be waiting for you at the end of this life.

Ask // Private Message
~Mike was here~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
Spooky scary labia
Abhorrence is offline   Reply With Quote