Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 21st, 2017, 01:02 PM   #1
Anniebanannie
Member++

Anniebanannie's Forum Picture

Name: Annie
Default #MeToo

A question for both girls and boys -- Have you been sexually harassed?

Tell your story here.

For me, it has been boys who don't understand that no means no. Maybe they thought that I eventually would say yes. But I didn't.

I'm having a great time here. I'm open to chat, too.
Anniebanannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2017, 01:55 PM   #2
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan
Default Re: #MeToo

I have never been sexually harassed. I am lucky. It must be a very hard thing to experience... Being put down like that. Those boys didn't understand the consequences of their actions.

However, that is why we have law enforcement. I hope you're doing well recovering from that bad experience, but to all who experience sexual harassment, do not be afraid to contact the police. The offender deserves punishment for causing you to suffer for their own gain. If the police will not do anything, just know that everyone who harasses others will suffer punishment for their actions in one way or another.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2017, 03:11 PM   #3
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Its been a while since I spoke openly about this here. Maybe itll do someone some good if I do a bit again

Yeah, me to, was a lot more than harassment. Not sure it sounds appropriate to tell my “story” here but I’ll leave it that the statistics seem correct in my case that the offender(s) are most likely to be known, or close trusting family members.

All I can say to others in the same shoes is you aren’t alone, and talk about it. Therapy comes in many forms, and don’t let them get away with it. If you do, they WILl keep,doing it to you, or someone else.

Be brave, not embarrassed by it. Doesn’t mean jack shit about sexuality. Stand up for your rights and put a stop to this awful form of violence

Last edited by Just JT; November 12th, 2017 at 08:00 PM.
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2017, 03:16 PM   #4
Anniebanannie
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just JT View Post
It sounds been a while since I spoke openly about this here. Maybe itll do someone some good if I do a bit again

Yeah, me to, was a lot more than harassment. Not sure it sounds appropriate to tell my ďstoryĒ here but Iíll leave it that the statistics seem correct in my case that the offender(s) are most likely to be known, or close trusting family members.
I think it IS appropriate for you to say whatever you want to.

Old October 21st, 2017, 09:16 PM   #5
MissMolly

Name: Molly

There was a boy who would constantly want to grab my butt when I was in ninth grade.

Luckily, we eventually moved away and I will never see him again.
MissMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2017, 11:08 PM   #6
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

I was sexually abused first as a kid age 6-7 by a family member of the foster family I lived at.

Later in my teens I was repeatedly sexually harrassed and even rape just due to the fact that other males felt that since I was openly gay I wanted to have sex with any guy.

I was always an easy victim with now stable family to back me up and from a social background where it always was highly unlikely that I would go to the police and they believe me and take action.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2017, 09:20 AM   #7
KatieKat

Name: Katie

Yes, use to get it a lot on the way to school before I started secondary (high school?) school. Used to get the bus and older guys would always 'happen' to sit next to me so they could 'casually' rub against my leg or against my chest, even before I hit puberty. Nothing else happened, but it still always weirded me out. Glad I don't have to get that bus. Still get catcalled on the way to school though.

13 from London UK. Don t be shy, say hi!
KatieKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2017, 07:12 PM   #8
Anniebanannie
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieKat View Post
Yes, use to get it a lot on the way to school before I started secondary (high school?) school. Used to get the bus and older guys would always 'happen' to sit next to me so they could 'casually' rub against my leg or against my chest, even before I hit puberty. Nothing else happened, but it still always weirded me out. Glad I don't have to get that bus. Still get catcalled on the way to school though.

That's terrible

Old November 6th, 2017, 03:23 PM   #9
Cangirl
Member++

Cangirl's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniebanannie View Post
A question for both girls and boys -- Have you been sexually harassed?

Tell your story here.

For me, it has been boys who don't understand that no means no. Maybe they thought that I eventually would say yes. But I didn't.
I think what with some boys they dont get it that no means no or stop means stop and doest meant do or try something else.

16, bi Canadian girl. love life, friends, and being happy. Message me if you want to talk about anything.
Cangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:56 PM   #10
Harrier
Awesome Poster

I think it is true when they say that harassment/rape is more about power than sex. I have been groped by girls without my permission, but never felt harassed or assaulted. because i never felt that they had power over me.
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2017, 08:02 PM   #11
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I think it is true when they say that harassment/rape is more about power than sex. I have been groped by girls without my permission, but never felt harassed or assaulted. because i never felt that they had power over me.
Itís true. And itís not always about how you feel, but it can. If they feel they have the power then they can satisfy their need they are striving for. Thatís why itís really good to not let them do that, unless you welcome it, but thatís different
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2017, 10:37 PM   #12
Mousey

Ah i was sexually assaulted by my grandfather 2 years ago hes not allowed to see me or my siblings anymore so thats good ^^
Mousey is offline   Reply With Quote