Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old September 4th, 2017, 04:57 AM   #1
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Default Are we seeing the foundation to begin WW3?

Conspiracy videos have long held that WW3 would begin around the issue of nuclear weapons and a rouge nation state.

It is strongly tied into NWO and UFO conspiracy theories as well given the Cold War's UFO sightings and activity above what is now known to be nuclear capable military launch sites or research sites.

Given that in recent days (the last 10 days) of increased tension has risen with N.Korea and USA, are we doing to see WW3 begin due to the displacement of humans during such a catastrophe?

Nations hate taking in refugees because of the economic burden and China bears a lot of the brunt if Korea has citizen displacement.

What do you guys think and also feel about this potential future?
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2017, 10:17 AM   #2
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Name: matt
Default Re: Are we seeing the foundation to begin WW3?

You shouldn't believe those conspiracy video.

If the North Korea and the US's dick measuring contest leads to military conflict, nuclear or not, North Korea doesn't have the capacity or the allies required to escalate into a World War. The only reason China appears to be on their side is they don't want refugees to come in. But if a war started there is no reason to believe that China would side with North Korea. If a war breaks out it would still be terrible thing just thinking of all the innocent people in South Korea and probably Japan who would suffer, as well as the North Korean population who was already suffered greatly and a military conflict would only makes it worst for them.

Straight Canadian boy
feel free to pm me will talk about anything
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2017, 10:20 AM   #3
Ayoze

WW3 has already began. In Syria.
Ayoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:26 AM   #4
Mars
Global Moderator

Mars's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayoze View Post
WW3 has already began. In Syria.
Do you know what a world war is?

I don't think we'll have a WW3 just because all the world leaders (except N Korea's) are too scared to start shooting nuked at each other. If anything though, we may have a war with North Korea but it's not going to last very long.

"The head may err, but never the blood.
Nice salt pouch, asshole
Quote:
The point isnt to actually have the biggest penis in the world, but to carry yourself like you have the biggest penis.

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Mars is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:29 AM   #5
Ayoze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
Do you know what a world war is?

I don't think we'll have a WW3 just because all the world leaders (except N Korea's) are too scared to start shooting nuked at each other. If anything though, we may have a war with North Korea but it's not going to last very long.
"a war engaged in by all or most of the principal nations of the world"

USA, Russia and other important countries have a lot of influence on Syria's war atm.
Ayoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:58 AM   #6
ShineintheDark
Nice Poster

Name: Magnus

I very much doubt it'll lead to WW3, China can keep Kim Jong Un restrained enough to prevent him from causig one and fingers crossed Theresa may will join the other Western leaders in pushing the Donald back into his playpen for a little longer. If a worldwide conflcit were to begin, I doubt it'd happen because of a self-worshipping, violent egomaniac and Kim Jong Un.
ShineintheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2017, 12:51 PM   #7
PlasmaHam
Awesome Poster

PlasmaHam's Forum Picture

I doubt the NK conflict would lead to WWIII. Even if it does result in some military action, I really don't see the conflict ever escaping the Korean Peninsula. North Korea doesn't have the capabilities to wage such a war, and China, their only powerful ally, has stated that it wouldn't involve itself in case of a NK first strike. And honestly I doubt China will involve itself too much even if the US strikes first. Basically like the original Korean War, a regional conflict. So yeah, I don't see WWIII starting in Korea.

In my opinion, WWIII will occur as a result in the next wave in the Arab-Israeli conflict. I see such a conflict as much more conducive to starting WWIII than North Korea.
PlasmaHam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:16 PM   #8
Dalcourt
VT Lover

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Wars have started over the craziest and silliest things in the past, so we cannot know what seemingly tiny or unimportant thing could trigger a new world war.

Still I'm not too afraid of a world war III starting soon. I have faith in most leaders to have enough sense to prevent this.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:23 PM   #9
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

I don't think we are headed for an all out world war. North Korea has been a thorn in the side since before the Korean "war" conflict in the 40's and 50's. Then too the USA was so worried how China would react so just like Viet Nam we fucked around and lost thousands of lives and really didn't accomplish shit except in both instances it stopped the actual fighting but the hatred and tensions remained. We will just have to wait and see what little insane Kim Jung Un does and see if he really attacks Japan or one of our allies.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2017, 05:56 AM   #10
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

Say what you wish, but Kim-Jong Un is the smartest leader in the world. I the people of North Korea have been trampled and beaten since Kim-Il Sun, yet there is no real opposition to the party. Despite treating their population as inhumanely as possible, they still have the people love them. Now that's a fucking great leader.No people can indefinitely live like shit and not mount some sort of uprising. North Korea also knows their boundaries when lrovoking the west. They always reach them but they never cross them.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
"Democracy is a dictatorship of the fools"
-Friedrich von Schiller (1759 1805)
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2017, 11:07 AM   #11
ShineintheDark
Nice Poster

Name: Magnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
Say what you wish, but Kim-Jong Un is the smartest leader in the world. I the people of North Korea have been trampled and beaten since Kim-Il Sun, yet there is no real opposition to the party. Despite treating their population as inhumanely as possible, they still have the people love them. Now that's a fucking great leader.No people can indefinitely live like shit and not mount some sort of uprising. North Korea also knows their boundaries when lrovoking the west. They always reach them but they never cross them.
n terms of how much the people love him, it's not that hard to fathom. If he wants to turn them against the US as much as him, he'll just need to point them in the direction of a history book. The last tiem the US got involved in Korea it left millions of them dead, firebombed indiscriminantly on both sides of the Korean border and threatened at metaphorical gunpoint with a nuclear strike all so Eisenhower could sleep better at night because he rustled the feathers of another Communist regime. The Kim family have kept themself in power by promising to be the saviours of their people from another catastrophe of US proportions and painting themselves as the rightful leaders of the Korea.
ShineintheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2017, 12:19 PM   #12
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Name: matt

Quote:
The only way in which Kim-Jong Un is smart is that he knows if he give up is nukes the US will try to take him out of power and kill him like they did to dictators in the Middle East. Beside that he's an mentally unstable man-child idiot or as Americans call it Donald Trump.

Straight Canadian boy
feel free to pm me will talk about anything
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2017, 12:53 PM   #13
Dalcourt
VT Lover

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
The only way in which Kim-Jong Un is smart is that he knows if he give up is nukes the US will try to take him out of power and kill him like they did to dictators in the Middle East. Beside that he's an mentally unstable man-child idiot or as Americans call it Donald Trump.
That is a real mean thing to say. Kim Jong Un is far more intelligent than people give him credit for. If it weren't for him having some sense and just playing others we would have seen the beginnings of a new war already.
The only dangerous and irresponsible warmonger is Trump on his Twitter account since he obviously doesn't have half the maturity Kim Jong Un has.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2017, 06:18 PM   #14
Dmaxd123
Member+

I don't think we are on the verge of WWIII

I don't think the people of N Korea "love" their leader, I think they are brainwashed and also know what will happen if they go against what he says

I know many of you think Trump is a waste of space but I think there are 2 really good things right now with Trump: 1. he is unpredictable, you notice Russia isn't buzzing our ships any more Russia, N Korea, and every other potential enemy of the US isn't ballsy enough to tempt Trump into pulling the proverbial trigger when Trump would be in the right (Obama didn't have the cahones to send a warning shot at a Russian jet even when it would have been 100% acceptable and warranted) 2. Trump put General Mattis as his head of the military... I don't think Mattis is going to waste time if push comes to shove, I think it will be fast and concise so no need to start a full world war just a fast gulf war style offensive
Dmaxd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2017, 08:06 AM   #15
maddogmj77
Nice Poster

maddogmj77's Forum Picture

Name: Matthew

Kim Jong Un has absolutely no interest in starting a war with the US. He simply wants to stay in power.
In order to ensure that, he needs to showcase his weaponry; to show how many people he could kill if the US ever tried to take him down.

Kim Jong Un certainly isn't stupid. He knows he could never take the US in war. He's just starting to have nukes and we have hundreds.
He has a small, poorly trained, poorly armed army, while we have an army more than a million strong, full of well-armed, well-trained patriotic soldiers.

He's going to continue to showcase his weaponry, just to make sure we don't get any ideas of trying to come for him.
We know the loss of life will be far too high.

Quote:
That's because their people are brainwashed to believe that their leader is the greatest man on Earth, and that North Korea is the best place on Earth.

There are only a few stations on TV, all of which are run by the government.

There is only one newspaper, run by the government.

It's illegal to speak out against the government.

Elections are held with only one choice on the ballot

Everyone in North Korea believes that life on the outside is absolutely terrible compared to what they live like. It's some serious 1984 Orwellian shit.

Posts merged. Please edit your post next time. ~Jinglebottom

Matthew - 17 - Gay
Feel free to message me

"Is this a test? It has to be, otherwise I can't go on."

Last edited by Jinglebottom; September 7th, 2017 at 08:21 AM.
maddogmj77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2017, 08:35 AM   #16
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineintheDark View Post
n terms of how much the people love him, it's not that hard to fathom. If he wants to turn them against the US as much as him, he'll just need to point them in the direction of a history book. The last tiem the US got involved in Korea it left millions of them dead, firebombed indiscriminantly on both sides of the Korean border and threatened at metaphorical gunpoint with a nuclear strike all so Eisenhower could sleep better at night because he rustled the feathers of another Communist regime. The Kim family have kept themself in power by promising to be the saviours of their people from another catastrophe of US proportions and painting themselves as the rightful leaders of the Korea.
Yes and by countering social unrest with jingoism and missile testing. Also they exactly know where and how hard they can poke the West without any reprecussions. I mean if I were the president of the US and North Korea kept poking me like that during my two terms, I would get pissed and do something drastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
He's a lot smarter than Trump. Trump is a brute who charges in head-on. Kim is a dictator who balances on unwavering support of his people against his enemies and a popular uprising. Who balances on being an annoyane to the West and a legitimate threat. He's been doing that for years now, and he is more and more successful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogmj77 View Post
That's because their people are brainwashed to believe that their leader is the greatest man on Earth, and that North Korea is the best place on Earth.

There are only a few stations on TV, all of which are run by the government.

There is only one newspaper, run by the government.

It's illegal to speak out against the government.

Elections are held with only one choice on the ballot

Everyone in North Korea believes that life on the outside is absolutely terrible compared to what they live like. It's some serious 1984 Orwellian shit.

Posts merged. Please edit your post next time. ~Jinglebottom
It's not that simple. Kim is a master manipulator and knows how to balance both regarding the oppression of his people and the provocations directed towards the United States.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
"Democracy is a dictatorship of the fools"
-Friedrich von Schiller (1759 1805)
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2017, 11:12 PM   #17
Sword of the morning
Junior Member+

Sword of the morning's Forum Picture

Name: Pacey

I can see the begins of a war not a world war. You have to rember there just consperice theories. They sound so good some times but most of the time there not true. North Korea has gotten about of hand lately, but the worst is well go to war with them. It's bad when China says there becoming a threat. The refuge thing I can't see because of there's a hydrogen bomb there won't be any refuges left to go anywhere.
Sword of the morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2017, 01:37 AM   #18
NewLeafsFan
Great Poster

Name: Cedrick

i think that it's very interesting to compare where we are now to the start of the previous world wars.

Before WWI, there was a heightened sense of nationalism, an arms race, alliances, and imperialism still dominated a lot of the world.

WWII was cause by extremist governments on polar opposites of the political spectrum and a few countries that were in terrible economic shape.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2017, 01:29 PM   #19
CharlesB

Name: Charlie

trump crazy kim jong un crazy only a matter of time before one looses it n hits the nuke button n hell begins
CharlesB is offline   Reply With Quote