Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:40 PM   #1
twinbros04
Junior Member+

Name: Cole
Default Phimosis on erect penis

My foreskin is tight on my erect penis, but not my flaccid one, and I want to know how to get it less tight.
twinbros04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2017, 08:37 PM   #2
drhalsey1
Member+

drhalsey1's Forum Picture

Name: Braydon
Default Re: Phimosis on erect penis

Not sure specifics but I've heard there are "stretching exercises" and maybe other stuff but if not resolved then a doctor would be able to help more or have something to do, sometimes it can lead to needing to be circumcised though.
drhalsey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2017, 11:17 PM   #3
martinpajero
Banned

you could try stretching it very carefully, it's what i did. still kinda tight tho.
martinpajero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2017, 11:44 AM   #4
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Google foreskin stretching and they will give you a good answer. That is my best advice. Also take it slow and easy when stretching don't hurt yourself.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2017, 12:22 PM   #5
kyrocks03
Member++

Name: Kyle

I had this when I was 12 and 13. I did the stretching. The best way I found was in the shower or bathtub, as I felt that the warm water helped. Mine slides up and down very easily now.
kyrocks03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2017, 07:19 PM   #6
mookie
Member++

Yeah google stretching exercises. my dad had me start keeping mine loose when I took a bath
mookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2017, 03:12 PM   #7
Lord Of Curiosity

Name: Kevin

While some can stretch their foreskin in these exercises it doesnt always resolve the problem. Sometimes it may be better to contact a doctor for a solution.
Lord Of Curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2017, 05:37 PM   #8
scott2002
Great Poster

scott2002's Forum Picture

Name: Scott

In general, I wish I was left uncircumcised, but there does seem to be a LOT more problems with foreskins that us cut guys never have any problems with our penises. Removing the foreskin seems to prevent a lot more more problems than it creates.
scott2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2017, 06:21 PM   #9
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2002 View Post
In general, I wish I was left uncircumcised, but there does seem to be a LOT more problems with foreskins that us cut guys never have any problems with our penises. Removing the foreskin seems to prevent a lot more more problems than it creates.
As I have said before, it is those who have problem who make posts about it whilst those who have no problem generally remain silent which can create a false impression.

To back up that assertion I did a search and found a proper scientific paper. Interestingly that distinguishes two types of phimosis: pathological (cicatrizing) phimosis and physiological (developmental) phimosis. The number of boys who would benefit from circumcision, i.e. those with the pathological (cicatrizing) phimosis was very small at about 0.5%. The study doesn't give a reliable figure for the development phimosis because it is looking only at those referred for surgery but equally that means those who had it didn't need surgery.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2017, 09:01 PM   #10
igalg
Member+

Name: Igal

I had this when I was 12. I tried to stretch my foreskin, but it din't worked and as a result I am cut now.
igalg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2017, 12:57 AM   #11
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Name: Cedrick

If the exercises don't work or start to create white stretch marks stop and go see your doctor. I was circumcised abut 6 months ago and it was really easy. It barely hurt. I could have gone to school the next day. If you have any other questions you can PM me. And btw, j/o is better without foreskin.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2017, 06:30 AM   #12
scott2002
Great Poster

scott2002's Forum Picture

Name: Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLeafsFan View Post
And btw, j/o is better without foreskin.
That's interesting to hear! Of course I've already posted that I'm circumcised, and I can hardly imagine jerking off being any better than it already is. But it's nice to hear from someone (and a teen, still) who can actually compare it, having done it both being circumcised and with a foreskin.
scott2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2017, 04:38 PM   #13
joel02

Name: joele

try to stretch foreskin carefull
joel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2017, 02:04 AM   #14
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Even if ur foreskin retracts easily, since your glands is rarely exposed, it is almost too sensitive to touch and the skin is trying to stretch itself back over the whole time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2002 View Post
That's interesting to hear! Of course I've already posted that I'm circumcised, and I can hardly imagine jerking off being any better than it already is. But it's nice to hear from someone (and a teen, still) who can actually compare it, having done it both being circumcised and with a foreskin.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
Old October 6th, 2017, 02:53 PM   #15
gersu1322

Name: Ger

Quote:
Even if ur foreskin retracts easily, since your glands is rarely exposed, it is almost too sensitive to touch and the skin is trying to stretch itself back over the whole time.
First, I'm uncut and I don't have to touch my glans to jerk off, we just slide the skin back and forth for wanking. And second, I can also jerk off like if I was cut, just sliding the foreskin all the way holding it with one hand and jerking off with the other hand well lubed. That's why I don't and almost anyone where I live doesn't see the point of getting cut if it's not strictly necessary.
gersu1322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2017, 01:21 AM   #16
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gersu1322 View Post
First, I'm uncut and I don't have to touch my glans to jerk off, we just slide the skin back and forth for wanking. And second, I can also jerk off like if I was cut, just sliding the foreskin all the way holding it with one hand and jerking off with the other hand well lubed. That's why I don't and almost anyone where I live doesn't see the point of getting cut if it's not strictly necessary.
As mentioned above I've j/o cut and uncut. That thing where you pull it back and jack it like ur circumcised is not the same as doing it cut.

Cedrick Desjardins
Old October 8th, 2017, 03:38 AM   #17
igalg
Member+

Name: Igal

Quote:
If the exercises don't work or start to create white stretch marks stop and go see your doctor. I was circumcised abut 6 months ago and it was really easy. It barely hurt. I could have gone to school the next day. If you have any other questions you can PM me. And btw, j/o is better without foreskin.
I was circumcised at 16 and I absolutely agree with you.
igalg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2017, 05:30 PM   #18
zzzzzzzzzz
Banned

zzzzzzzzzz's Forum Picture

Just practice and stretching. Getting cut is only needed if it's REALLY bad
zzzzzzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2017, 07:48 PM   #19
bastile23
Junior Member+

[deleted]

Last edited by bastile23; October 12th, 2017 at 07:52 PM.
bastile23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2017, 07:53 PM   #20
bastile23
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by gersu1322 View Post
what age r u?
my advice is to never get circumcised, it may be more fun right after, but years later it decreases rapidly
bastile23 is offline   Reply With Quote