Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 24th, 2017, 04:28 PM   #41
Jake445
Member++

Name: Jake
Default Re: Locker Room Nudity

So I had to change for school swim classes since fifth grade and I've gotten used to it. We have open changing rooms and showers. But, as I share a room with my sister, I never had that huge amount of privacy and I was used to change in view of others.
Jake445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 01:51 AM   #42
Hardcatch
Member++

Name: Kyle E

Unlike HS where some guys can be jerks, College guys from my experience are much more adult. The bigger deal you go about changing, the more noticeable you will be. Just go in, find a locker, change as if you were at home, shut your locker and go. AFter the first few times you wont even notice. I never had a problem changing around other dudes.

Always up for meeting new people. Straight here but non judgmental. Finally graduated HS and heading to college soon.
Hardcatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 01:19 PM   #43
BoyOBoy
Junior Member+

Just enjoy it
BoyOBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 06:43 PM   #44
messid

messid's Forum Picture

just do it man!! its easier when you dont know anybody...but im tiiiiny down there and even i shower change in open showers for sports...adults dont care what you look like only high schoolers do (when i go to public pools nobody even looks my way or says anything about my size). good luck!!

18 y.o. / straight / Ohio / probably playing soccer or video games
messid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2017, 04:56 PM   #45
Alpha-1

Ya. Go for it. I dont see what the big deal is. At my school no one stripped to shower. Im guessing they were worries about phone cams
Alpha-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2017, 02:54 PM   #46
heymynameis
Member++

Name: Philip

i am never to worried about it. if you try it you will get used to it. i see people looking at me (especially younger ones) but i just ignore it
heymynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2017, 05:42 PM   #47
scott2002
Awesome Poster

scott2002's Forum Picture

Name: Scott

Just one piece of advice: When around other naked guys, ALWAYS look directly at the EYES when talking to them. (At least for me, it's obvious when talking with another guy in the shower when his eyes are taking quick peeks "down below", for whatever reason. Maybe he likes what he sees, or is checking to see if mine is bigger or smaller than his. But it's obvious when they take quick looks like that.
scott2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2017, 02:33 PM   #48
xXCaptainteemoXx
Member++

xXCaptainteemoXx's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLeafsFan View Post
I'm 18 and I've always been a private person. It's very rare that another person sees me naked. I'm starting university in the fall and the gym and pool there has open change rooms and showers. Should I try them? Any advice? Anyone else uncomfortable naked?
I was the same way as you before going to Japan. If you don't know about onsen culture in Japan it's basically a huge public bath that lots of Japanese people like going to. I get very uncomfortable when other people see me naked because I'm naturally a really shy guy, but I convinced myself to go to the public bath because it was an experience I didn't want to miss out on. Being naked around other people is not as bad as you think it is. Nobody stares, nobody makes things awkward, nobody makes fun of you (I can speak a little Japanese so I could tell if they were talking about me), and no one tries to make you feel bad. Don't be nervous to go if you really want to.

Hey everyone. I'm 19 years old and gay. I am 100% an open book. Feel free to message me to talk about anything
xXCaptainteemoXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:52 AM   #49
tyler1904

Name: Tyler

When I first started high school I was nervous about this too you just gonna Realize everyone feels the same way

17Curious| feel free to talk to me about anything
tyler1904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2017, 05:01 PM   #50
adtse
Great Poster

adtse's Forum Picture

Name: Adrian

It is not weird to be naked in the changing room where other people go naked in.

Whenever i go to the pool, I usually try to avoid showing my privates if I can since most of the people there are kids younger than me and I have pubic hair.
adtse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2017, 08:36 AM   #51
matt1

Name: Matt

It's just a part of your body, society has made us self conscious about it but everyone in the locker room has the same stuff down there, you'll get used to it really fast
matt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2017, 10:54 AM   #52
jms2000

Name: James

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2002 View Post
Just one piece of advice: When around other naked guys, ALWAYS look directly at the EYES when talking to them. (At least for me, it's obvious when talking with another guy in the shower when his eyes are taking quick peeks "down below", for whatever reason. Maybe he likes what he sees, or is checking to see if mine is bigger or smaller than his. But it's obvious when they take quick looks like that.
That is true, when people keep glancing down it makes it a lot more obvious that there looking at something they like or their comparing or whatever, whereas if youre looking the dude straight in the eye then there should be no bother. Personally where I live our schools dont have showers but Ive been in open ones in public in the past and its definately best just to look the guy in the eye
jms2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2017, 12:47 AM   #53
thatrandomguy01

Name: Random Guy

I've also always been a shy person as well, as long as I can remember since I was a little kid I was always really shy. Few people have seen me naked as well. Only a very few close friends have seen me even partially naked.
thatrandomguy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2017, 07:08 AM   #54
varun.karma
Member+

Name: Varun

Usually i would like just pretend I don't notice but glance down a couple of times. Sometimes if the guys in the locker room are like pals of mine, I might just credit them and give them compliments about their size as they compliment me. Its usually nothing too weird or awkward. We're all guys here so usually its fine. But if you get hard then its really weird lmao.
varun.karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2017, 07:06 AM   #55
EthanK

Name: Ethan

Be confident

My name is Ethan and im 14. I am here to make friends and chat. Shoot me a message.
EthanK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 11:50 PM   #56
texan
Junior Member+

Name: Jordi

Those guys are comfortable with nudity, I promise.
Im a swimmer and well just hang around nude in the locker room all the time, and Im sure other teams are just as comfortable with seeing others change. You have nothing to worry about
texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2018, 10:08 PM   #57
jwags808

Name: Jake

You should try it dude, nobody is gonna look at you unless you really try to show off. If you just do what you gotta do in there you should be fine
jwags808 is offline   Reply With Quote