Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 6th, 2017, 09:34 PM   #21
The1uwant
Unactivated Member

Name: Sara
Default Re: Worst experiences you've had with alcohol

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaNL View Post
I've been drunk once. I felt so bad, physically. Not just that evening, but the hangover was kinda bad as well. So I decided never to get drunk again.

The worst experience I've had with alcohol is not me being drunk though. It's with guys (sorry guys) being drunk and trying miserably to hit on me. And even though I tell them "NO" straight in their faces, they keep on doing it. Ugh.
Why would anyone think that when you stink like alcohol, you are wobbly on your feet, you're about to puke and you talk too loudly, someone would fancy them? That's alcohol for you...
so true
The1uwant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2017, 10:39 PM   #22
Pyromaniac27
Member+

Pyromaniac27's Forum Picture

Name: Cody

The worst experience i have ever had withcalcohol was when o e oc my friends was sleeping over, i have insomnia and use alcoholvto help me fall asleep, little did i know he was going to try to have a heart to heart conversation with me (about the meaning of life not alcohol)

all i know is the next morning he gave me a look of i hate your guts. i still have no idea what i did and he refuses to tell me.

"Fire, by that definition, is vibrantly alive. It eats everything from wood to flesh, excreting the waste as ash, and it breathes air just like a human, taking in oxygen and emitting carbon. Fire grows, and as it spreads, it creates new fires that spread out and make new fires of their own."
Pyromaniac27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2017, 01:36 AM   #23
david_2k
Junior Member+

david_2k's Forum Picture

Probably my worst time was when I was 14. It was the end of the school year. We all went to a nearby field that night to celebrate as that's where typical school kids drink. I was depressed and rather than limiting myself I was in the selfish mindset of fuck it I don't care if I die.
Ended up drinking 1Litre of Smirnoff Vodka, 1.4L of Alcopops (rip-off WKD basically) and around half a large bottle of Jack Daniels.
Ended up blacking out multiple times, falling in a bush of nettles, being dragged back to my friends house and smacking my head of a wall seriously badly as I tried to lay down, being sick and lying in it and the list just goes on.
So grateful I didn't die or get taken to hospital that night.

2nd worst was probably when I hot-boxed my friends bathroom with weed then continued to drink afterwards.Was pretty stoned and pretty drunk. Hadn't had much sleep so I fell asleep a few times, was sick once, woke up with someone elses girl with me, got a black eye (from falling XD) and the rest of the night I just couldn't remember.

I'm a really irresponsible binge drinker.

Had other times that weren't as bad but a lot more embarrassing that I regretted more out of guilt of what I did.
david_2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2017, 10:37 PM   #24
Beauregard

Beauregard's Forum Picture

I got drunk a lot but never to the part that it was really bad or that I was hungover the next day. Guess I'm boring.
Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2017, 11:46 PM   #25
PinkFloyd
Steve Jobs' Bitch

PinkFloyd's Forum Picture

Name: Rob

I got really drunk with my female best friend. I was 16 and she was 15. Admittedly, she is super hot. I'm not gonna go too far into detail with this for rules sake, but her and I got waaayyy to close to having sex. I fingered her and that's the farthest it got.

"My mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping." Fred Rogers
PinkFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2017, 02:36 AM   #26
Bailey56

Name: Bailey

I blacked out and woke up shirtless on a kitchen floor with a horrible hangover, I puked a lot the night before from what I heard

gay/m/pm?
Bailey56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2017, 03:28 AM   #27
bunnyhabit
Banned

Name: shasha

friends told me i had sex with three guys at party in front of everyone naked. i have no recollection of doing it and with who. none of my friends will tell me with who and if anyone took pictures. i keep checking internet for naked pics of me. two guys showed me pictures of me spread eagle naked at party on their phone.
bunnyhabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2017, 04:17 PM   #28
SamMystic
Member+

SamMystic's Forum Picture

Name: Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyhabit View Post
friends told me i had sex with three guys at party in front of everyone naked. i have no recollection of doing it and with who. none of my friends will tell me with who and if anyone took pictures. i keep checking internet for naked pics of me. two guys showed me pictures of me spread eagle naked at party on their phone.
Come on mods, this cant be appropriate (or a real story)

Hey! I'm a 16 year old Dutch guy and I'd love to chat, send me an invite!

SamMystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2017, 08:28 PM   #29
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist

Melodic's Forum Picture

Name: Madie

The worst experience was drinking at the age of 14. Granted, I didn't get shit-faced drunk but it was sooo dumb. I'm actually surprised I didn't get drunk by how much I consumed my first time drinking.

"May the space of where I am, and where I want to be inspire me"
Melodic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2017, 07:07 PM   #30
Professional Russian
VTs official redneck

Professional Russian's Forum Picture

Name: Bert

i drank a whole case of twisted tea one night and proceeded to have a mental break down...i no longer drinm twisted tea. beer and whiskey only ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aotearoa View Post
What a fuckin miracle.
Professional Russian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2017, 04:54 AM   #31
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

I am sober for a long time and I plan on keeping it that way. The worst thing I did drunk is pee on a monument, hit on a friend's girl right in front of him, get beaten so badly on my way home that my right leg was out of action for the following week. I thought I fractured it, it turns out my muscles were just pretty beat-up and unusable. All that shit for a single night...

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2017, 10:59 PM   #32
Shiny Moon
Nice Poster

Shiny Moon's Forum Picture

Name: Savannah

Around two months ago I went to a party with some friends... and woke up in the police station the next day, with no memory of what happened. A friend told me I drank too much, got in a fight with another girl, police arrived and took us both to the station. They could've called my parents at least if they were going to let me go the next day.

Looking to the sky to save me ♫♪

17. Bi.

PM me if you want to chat I don't bite!
Shiny Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2017, 06:49 PM   #33
kimmykim
Member+

Name: kim

the worst was blacking out and not remembering, and puking, and the hangover. i guess that night i was going around saying free hugs, and ended up kissing a few people.

14/f/bi - if i'm online i'm probably bored, say hi if u want.
kimmykim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2017, 10:37 AM   #34
becca07
Member+

becca07's Forum Picture

Name: Rebbeca

Party at a friends; beer Olympics. Next morning i was dry heaving and and just a mess. I didn't drink after that for a long time lol.
becca07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2017, 11:13 AM   #35
Coolteenboy
Member++

Coolteenboy's Forum Picture

Lemme just say
Unenjoyable anal sex.

I'm up to chat about anything!
Hit me up!!
Coolteenboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2017, 03:57 AM   #36
nickgian

Name: Nick

It was my birthday and I was having a party with friends. There were many drinks and most of us got drunk but most of all me and a female friend if mine. As we were drunk she started showing me her boobs and stuff and after a while we just started making out and then (as I'm being told because I don't remember much) I ate her out.
It wasn't what we did that it was bad. It's that first of all we are friends and it doesn't seem very right but also that we were at another friends house and we did it in front of everyone
nickgian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2017, 07:01 PM   #37
pjones
VT Lover

pjones's Forum Picture

Name: paul

last Thanksgiving after drinking wine for the first time me and some others wound up on the beach and they said I stripped off and ran around nude. don't remember any of it, just felt awful all the next day. haven't had any alcohol since

bi nudist
pjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2017, 12:09 AM   #38
Trish_Lynn

Trish_Lynn's Forum Picture

Name: Trish

Puking my brains out drinking too much vodka. Drank too much too fast. Fortunate to have good friends to make sure I was okay and got me home in one piece. Parents gave me the lecture the next day.

Until I come up with a better siggy, I'll just say I'm 18 & Bi
Trish_Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote