Notices

Old September 26th, 2017, 01:01 AM   #101
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Name: matt
Default Re: Should Trump be impeached?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword of the morning View Post
The firing of James Comey I really can't defend but I'm not sold on the Russia story. I could be complete wrong but I think it's liberals trying to find a reason they lost. No one on Russian government has admited to this "crime" only internet hackers which are most likely to be trolls. No one on the Trump administration has admited to Russian connections. Trump jr did have contact with a Russian lawyer ( Not any one in the government). His father was agiant this and he did tjos wothou his fathers aproval.
Russia was behind the hackings in order to influence the election, we know they did it both in France and the US. I don't why they would admit they did it, it would be like the Vatican admitting they are protecting pedophiles. As for Trump we still have no evidence that he personally did anything illegal, yes he knows more people who meet with Russians than the World Anti-Doping Agency, yes he did some suspicious things like inviting Russians spies to the White House hours after firing Comey or his secret meeting with Putin at the G20, but there is no evidence, yet, that he was personally involved. I don't think Centrists also known as Democrats are using the whole Russia thing as an excuse, but more as a diversion from what was at least part of the problem of why people choose the mentally unstable pussy grabber over the conservative woman with a private Email server.

Straight Canadian boy
feel free to pm me will talk about anything
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2017, 11:41 AM   #102
Sword of the morning
Junior Member+

Sword of the morning's Forum Picture

Name: Pacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
Russia was behind the hackings in order to influence the election, we know they did it both in France and the US. I don't why they would admit they did it, it would be like the Vatican admitting they are protecting pedophiles. As for Trump we still have no evidence that he personally did anything illegal, yes he knows more people who meet with Russians than the World Anti-Doping Agency, yes he did some suspicious things like inviting Russians spies to the White House hours after firing Comey or his secret meeting with Putin at the G20, but there is no evidence, yet, that he was personally involved. I don't think Centrists also known as Democrats are using the whole Russia thing as an excuse, but more as a diversion from what was at least part of the problem of why people choose the mentally unstable pussy grabber over the conservative woman with a private Email server.
Your basing everything of conspiracy theroys. Meetings that's there's me evidence for and no proof. If there's no evidence for it, it deosnt existice. You are a atheist so you would be familiar with that logic. People chose Trump because he was the best candidate on the ballot not the best one in America. Hillary is a woman with a huge kill list and many horrible things under here belt. If Hillary we would be at war with Korea and China by now. You can't base beliefs and things that have no founding or fact behind them.
Sword of the morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2017, 12:15 PM   #103
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Looking in from across the pond, it seems to be that the big problem with Trump is that he does too much talking, not enough thinking and not enough listening. It seems to me, in any situation, he has to be seen to have the solution and will say whatever he thinks those assembled will want to hear regardless or whether it is either possible or sensible and also regardless of whether it stands in complete contradiction of something he has previously said.

The fact he does not remember what has previously said isn't an indicator of dementia. None of us can remember everything we have previously said but if we stick to established fact and a coherent set of beliefs and policy then what we say will tend to have a decent level of consistency. If, on the other hand, we are blowing in the wind then all bets are off.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2017, 01:09 PM   #104
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword of the morning View Post
Your basing everything of conspiracy theroys. Meetings that's there's me evidence for and no proof. If there's no evidence for it, it deosnt existice. You are a atheist so you would be familiar with that logic. People chose Trump because he was the best candidate on the ballot not the best one in America. Hillary is a woman with a huge kill list and many horrible things under here belt. If Hillary we would be at war with Korea and China by now. You can't base beliefs and things that have no founding or fact behind them.
Which meeting are you referring to?

I don't want to turn this into a Clinton vs Trump debate, I think if she was president it would be more or less of a continuation of what Obama was doing maybe with more of a right leaning approach. I don't know why she would had started a war with China. As for North Korea she wouldn't be having a dick measuring contest with Kim Jong-Un because she as enough experience that she would know how to deal with it in a diplomatic way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
The fact he does not remember what has previously said isn't an indicator of dementia. None of us can remember everything we have previously said but if we stick to established fact and a coherent set of beliefs and policy then what we say will tend to have a decent level of consistency. If, on the other hand, we are blowing in the wind then all bets are off.
He remembers it, he just doesn't want to admit he was wrong.

Straight Canadian boy
Old September 26th, 2017, 06:15 PM   #105
Drewboyy
Member++

Drewboyy's Forum Picture

Name: Drew

Quote:
He remembers it, he just doesn't want to admit he was wrong.
Okay so since, according to you, he not only has the right mind to remember something but then play it off that he didn't, he obviously doesn't have the mental illness of dementia. Those are two things alone go against literally more than half your list of symptoms that he has.

Drew here! Iʻm very open so enjoy! Don't forget what's up ^^

I have a bad case of being an attention seeker

PM me at any time to talk about whatever you want, I'm always happy with it
Drewboyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2017, 06:51 PM   #106
Sword of the morning
Junior Member+

Sword of the morning's Forum Picture

Name: Pacey

[QUOTE=mattsmith48;3575834]Which meeting are you referring to?

I don't want to turn this into a Clinton vs Trump debate, I think if she was president it would be more or less of a continuation of what Obama was doing maybe with more of a right leaning approach. I don't know why she would had started a war with China. As for North Korea she wouldn't be having a dick measuring contest with Kim Jong-Un because she as enough experience that she would know how to deal with it in a diplomatic way.

The g20 summit your were talking about in the last post. You said Trump met with putin. There's no evidence and nothing yo be gained. I'll stop with Hillary but all I have yo day I that's there's alot of money to be made with war for Hillary.
Sword of the morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2017, 08:11 PM   #107
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewboyy View Post
Okay so since, according to you, he not only has the right mind to remember something but then play it off that he didn't, he obviously doesn't have the mental illness of dementia. Those are two things alone go against literally more than half your list of symptoms that he has.
He's not playing it, he just can't admit he was wrong on something.

Straight Canadian boy
Old November 20th, 2017, 01:47 AM   #108
hayley2003
Junior Member+

hayley2003's Forum Picture

Name: Hayley

i read this on the internet the other day (may not be exact)

always deny
always deflect
always double down
always turn the tables on the victim, so they appear to be the liar.

its all about winning, not how you win.
hayley2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:49 AM   #109
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley2003 View Post
i read this on the internet the other day (may not be exact)

always deny
always deflect
always double down
always turn the tables on the victim, so they appear to be the liar.

its all about winning, not how you win.
It certainly explains the philosophy and honor code a lot of high profile business people use as well as in politics when scandal breaks. Roy Moore (republican Alabama Judge running for senate seat) also fits the bill here too as does Mr. Weinstein.

It also matches the darkside of an innocent until proven guilty court system...the design of it favors those who commit crimes and have enough monetary power and connections to cover it up.

---

But I hope you don't buy into the logic behind "perception is everything" it's a lie and it can hold up for a long time, but eventually it crumbles.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2017, 06:46 AM   #110
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

No, he shouldn't be impeached. For doing the role of a bloodletter that the US presidency has become, he is good. Blood will be spilled in the Middle East, Africa and other continents and countries with hard to pronounce names and globally there would be a status quo. Just to clarify, the same would be with Hillary, except with a few differences on the internal level.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
"Democracy is a dictatorship of the fools"
-Friedrich von Schiller (1759 1805)
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2017, 04:11 PM   #111
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
No, he shouldn't be impeached. For doing the role of a bloodletter that the US presidency has become, he is good. Blood will be spilled in the Middle East, Africa and other continents and countries with hard to pronounce names and globally there would be a status quo. Just to clarify, the same would be with Hillary, except with a few differences on the internal level.
Why do you always have to bring up Hillary Clinton? Is it suppose to be justifying what Trump is doing? Since she would have done worst it makes what Trump is doing less bad? You bring her up more than the people who actually supported her.

Straight Canadian boy
Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:49 PM   #112
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
Why do you always have to bring up Hillary Clinton? Is it suppose to be justifying what Trump is doing? Since she would have done worst it makes what Trump is doing less bad? You bring her up more than the people who actually supported her.
No, I am generally saying that the White House has become a blood court no matter who is in it. It's just a thing now since Reagan. The presidency caused so much scandals and suffering since the eighties that many career politicians and upstarts like Trump and Sanders should be tried for war crimes or crimes against humanity.

VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:52 PM   #113
Uranus
Mah Home

Uranus's Forum Picture

Name: Thomas (Yung Merk)

No he should not. He has his flaws, but he also has a lot going for him which makes him very qualified to be President.

#ThugLife
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2017, 07:11 PM   #114
mattsmith48
VT Lover

Quote:
No, I am generally saying that the White House has become a blood court no matter who is in it. It's just a thing now since Reagan. The presidency caused so much scandals and suffering since the eighties that many career politicians and upstarts like Trump and Sanders should be tried for war crimes or crimes against humanity.
When you look at what they did to the last president who didn't do anything like this can you really blame them? With the exception of Obama and Trump all the the presidents since Regan have started endless wars out of fear they would portrayed as weak if they didn't, Obama was more a case of corruption and for Trump is just too easy to manipulate.

Straight Canadian boy
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:24 AM   #115
ShineintheDark
Nice Poster

Name: Magnus

Quote:
Wut, when did poor Bernie get pulled into this? Say what you will of his politics but none of his policies have shown any contempt for anyone (except maybe the rich but even then there are no 'crimes against humanity' in those proposals).
ShineintheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2017, 12:03 PM   #116
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
When you look at what they did to the last president who didn't do anything like this can you really blame them? With the exception of Obama and Trump all the the presidents since Regan have started endless wars out of fear they would portrayed as weak if they didn't, Obama was more a case of corruption and for Trump is just too easy to manipulate.
Obama used the wars he inherited for maximum profit. You can say Bush pioneered drone strikes and Obama industrialized them

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineintheDark View Post
Wut, when did poor Bernie get pulled into this? Say what you will of his politics but none of his policies have shown any contempt for anyone (except maybe the rich but even then there are no 'crimes against humanity' in those proposals).
He supported the bombing of Yugoslavia, several of his cabinet members at that time resigned. Kosovo is now in a situation like Iraq before ISIS, except it is easier to control because it is smaller in both size and population. Violence still occurs. Some have called it the "Balkan Iraq"

Old November 25th, 2017, 12:32 AM   #117
SouthGeorgiaTeen

SouthGeorgiaTeen's Forum Picture

Name: Cedric

YES YES YES. I do so this with uneducation but with everything that ive seen. He got to go.

16, Bi, South Georgia
SouthGeorgiaTeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2017, 09:58 PM   #118
max02

max02's Forum Picture

Name: Max

can we impeach anyone who supports trump on this website?
max02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:46 PM   #119
ethan-s
Member++

Name: see username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periphery View Post
You must be very unfamiliar with the homophic agenda of Mr. Pence then.
All he ever did was try to protect Christians from militant LGBTQWTF people. Frankly, I think Pence would be an awesome president.
ethan-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 05:40 AM   #120
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan-s View Post
All he ever did was try to protect Christians from militant LGBTQWTF people. Frankly, I think Pence would be an awesome president.
Desoite his Bible-thumping, I think Pence would be a far better president that Trump because he is serious and has experience.