Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 27th, 2017, 10:58 AM   #1
Scarydrago
Junior Member+
 
Scarydrago's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: September 2, 2017
Location: UK
Gender: Male
Default Dyspraxia

So im dyspraxic (Developmental co-ordination disorder (DCD), also known as dyspraxia, is a condition affecting physical co-ordination that causes a child to perform less well than expected in daily activities for his or her age, and appear to move clumsily.) and my brain processes things 8x slower and my muscles cant flex as much, i have the worse type of it. So i wanna know if any of you have it too.

i like metal
Im also bi but im straight so im bi but i only date girls
Scarydrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2017, 11:03 AM   #2
Endeavour
Global Moderator
 
Endeavour's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 27, 2015
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Dyspraxia

My doctor thinks I have it, but I'm pretty sure I've never been formally diagnosed with it. I've always had problems with motor skills and stuff like that, it's a lot better now compared to when I was younger but you can still tell that my motor skills aren't quite up to scratch.



Global Moderator
live a life you will remember

Feel free to contact me: PM [email protected]
Visit: Path to the Horizon Ask Me Anything
Endeavour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2017, 11:06 AM   #3
Scarydrago
Junior Member+
 
Scarydrago's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: September 2, 2017
Location: UK
Gender: Male
Default Re: Dyspraxia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endeavour View Post
My doctor thinks I have it, but I'm pretty sure I've never been formally diagnosed with it. I've always had problems with motor skills and stuff like that, it's a lot better now compared to when I was younger but you can still tell that my motor skills aren't quite up to scratch.
Thats the same with me I have improved but i've been using a laptop in school because im a little slow at writing.

i like metal
Im also bi but im straight so im bi but i only date girls
Scarydrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2017, 11:39 AM   #4
Vermilion
Awesome Poster
 
Vermilion's Forum Picture
 
Name: ....
Join Date: January 31, 2015
Location: ...
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Dyspraxia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarydrago View Post
So im dyspraxic (Developmental co-ordination disorder (DCD), also known as dyspraxia, is a condition affecting physical co-ordination that causes a child to perform less well than expected in daily activities for his or her age, and appear to move clumsily.) and my brain processes things 8x slower and my muscles cant flex as much, i have the worse type of it. So i wanna know if any of you have it too.
I'm have / had verbal dyspraxia so Trying to understand what I was saying as kid even up to 12 was hard for people. Because of not being able to pounce the word's it lead to reading and spelling being a nightmare. I can read now but my spelling is piss poor. But many years of speech therapy has helped. But still I had support staff all my time in education , be it them reading or scribbling for me at times.
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2017, 11:46 AM   #5
Scarydrago
Junior Member+
 
Scarydrago's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: September 2, 2017
Location: UK
Gender: Male
Default Re: Dyspraxia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilion View Post
I'm have / had verbal dyspraxia so Trying to understand what I was saying as kid even up to 12 was hard for people. Because of not being able to pounce the word's it lead to reading and spelling being a nightmare. I can read now but my spelling is piss poor. But many years of speech therapy has helped. But still I had support staff all my time in education , be it them reading or scribbling for me at times.
Same with me my verbal skills is quite bad

i like metal
Im also bi but im straight so im bi but i only date girls
Scarydrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2017, 01:12 PM   #6
Vermilion
Awesome Poster
 
Vermilion's Forum Picture
 
Name: ....
Join Date: January 31, 2015
Location: ...
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Dyspraxia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarydrago View Post
Same with me my verbal skills is quite bad
Do you get bullied for it ? I know I did
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2017, 02:40 PM   #7
Scarydrago
Junior Member+
 
Scarydrago's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: September 2, 2017
Location: UK
Gender: Male
Default Re: Dyspraxia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilion View Post
Do you get bullied for it ? I know I did
I wouldn't call it bullying but its more like teasing and the muscle part was worse now a lot of people know about it.

i like metal
Im also bi but im straight so im bi but i only date girls
Scarydrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2017
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2017, VirtualTeen.org