Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 21st, 2017, 09:50 PM   #41
nklarke
Awesome Poster

nklarke's Forum Picture

Name: N.
Default Re: Afraid of being Circumcised

Nothing to be afraid of. Millions of people get circumcised every day.
nklarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2017, 10:02 PM   #42
some

had mine done at 8 days old so i don't remember it
some is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2017, 05:25 AM   #43
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisA1998 View Post
I have to confess you something : getting circumsized did not reduce my masterbation frequency lol
Indeed, whilst the spread of circumcision beyond the Jewish and Muslim faiths seems to have initially been an attempt to make it harder to masturbate it certainly has not succeeded in preventing guys from doing it.

It's normal to enjoy masturbating, even several times a day, but if you are doing it to the point you are not doing other important things like homework, or having any kind of social life then you need to address that. The problem, though, has nothing to do with your penis and much more to do with your other head, the one on your shoulders, i.e. it could be a mental heath issue and you'd do much better to talk to a professional in that field.

I also think the "cleaner" argument in bogus. It doesn't deliver any statistically significant disease reduction in scientific studies. To me it is part of a wider over-obsession with being clean. We avoid getting ill partly by having a skin that keeps the microbes we come into contact with in daily life from getting into our blood and partly by having an immune system to deal with those that somehow get around that. The single most effective thing we can do to help is to wash our hands, especially before eating food with them and after defecating. Most of the rest of the body doesn't really matter when it comes to avoiding disease.

Now I am not advocating going around smelly and making things unpleasant for other people - I shower and use deodorant like anyone else - but don't obsess over being clean.

So back to circumcision, it is your right to decide that for yourself but I think you should be very sure that whatever benefit you hope to achieve is real before committing to it and I think many that are claimed are not real benefits.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2017, 05:38 AM   #44
loki2000
Nice Poster

loki2000's Forum Picture

Name: Eric

garfield221 : Reading your posts it sounds like it would really make you happy to get circumcised.. Myself I was circumcised as a baby and im glad im cut.. But is sounds like after its done you will be up and running real soon and not feeling uncomfortable ... Its your penis and you will be enjoying masturbating the rest of your life. So I think you should have it done were it bothers you having the forskin
loki2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2017, 06:09 PM   #45
garfield221

garfield221's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisA1998 View Post
at 12
Nice how was it?
garfield221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2017, 11:43 AM   #46
noah.whynot
Junior Member+

Name: Noah

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield221 View Post
I feel more clean and I can ejaculate more if I do it "that circumcised way" I get more pleasure
Why do you think you'll ejaculate more if you're circumcised? I'm uncut and I think I ejaculate plenty. Do you mean it'll squirt further or something? Because I'm not sure that's true either. In any case, it's your decision, or I guess maybe your parents if the doctor needs them to allow it. I don't know at what age they'd let you decide that on your own. Good luck.
noah.whynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2017, 04:04 PM   #47
kyle2003

kyle2003's Forum Picture

Name: Kyle

I was circumcised at birth, so I have no clue how it felt. But if I wasn't circumcised, I probably would want it. I would imagine getting boners immediately after circumcision would be painful and you probably can't masturbate for a while either which I do a least twice a day.
kyle2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:20 AM   #48
garfield221

garfield221's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle2003 View Post
I was circumcised at birth, so I have no clue how it felt. But if I wasn't circumcised, I probably would want it. I would imagine getting boners immediately after circumcision would be painful and you probably can't masturbate for a while either which I do a least twice a day.
Yeah I understand but still I think its worth the "pain"
garfield221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 01:54 AM   #49
NewLeafsFan
Great Poster

Name: Cedrick

If you want to get circumcised go for it.

I got circumcised about 6 months ago now and it was really easy. It hurts a little bit when you move quickly for about a week. And you can't masturbate for 2-3 weeks which for me was by far the hardest part no pun intended. Btw, Everything that you hear about it not being as sensitive is total crap. If you have any questions PM me.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote