Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 24th, 2017, 11:52 AM   #1
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Default Dehydrated

I have been drinking water all day and all day yesterday but my tongue is still dry, and it hurts to use the bathroom. Im light headed,and my thought is sore. At first I thought it was my cyclical vomiting syndrome flaring up do to stress and anxiety over my surgery. but im not dizzy (unless that hasn't hit yet) im shaking really bad not like a cold ahake but more like a tremor shake. I don't know if this is from fear of tomorrow or not.

Fallow the raven to find the wolf
Kooy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 11:56 AM   #2
Mars
Global Moderator

Mars's Forum Picture

Default Re: Dehydrated

You should probably see a doctor. You sound really sick if you're dehydrated, feverish, and having trouble using the bathroom. It sounds like some kind of flu or something but I don't know. If you can, take some Advil of ibuprofen to help your symptoms, and drink something other than water, like tea to soothe your throats and hydrate you.

"The head may err, but never the blood.
Nice salt pouch, asshole
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoppingTom View Post
so if he pulls these shenanigans again, I'm whipping out the long dick of the law on him

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Mars is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 12:08 PM   #3
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Could be a lota things. Could be everything you and @Mars said, less or more. Best thing is to see a Dr if you're concerned about it. It's significant enough to warrant a Dr visit imo
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 12:28 PM   #4
Kooy

Kooy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
You should probably see a doctor. You sound really sick if you're dehydrated, feverish, and having trouble using the bathroom. It sounds like some kind of flu or something but I don't know. If you can, take some Advil of ibuprofen to help your symptoms, and drink something other than water, like tea to soothe your throats and hydrate you.
Im getting surgery tomorrow. Also i had my flu shot early (because of my surgery) and with Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome you stay dehydrated anyway, sick or not. Its just alittle more so today. I think im getting a flare up do to all the stress i put myself under do to tomorrow... Good thing is if it is just CVS (and god i hope it is) then they can treat me before surgery with a bolus (its one of the wiredist chronic conditions you can have.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just JT View Post
Could be a lota things. Could be everything you and @Mars said, less or more. Best thing is to see a Dr if you're concerned about it. It's significant enough to warrant a Dr visit imo
Im going to get my surgery tomorrow so I hope its just CVS because that can be fixed with an IV before surgery. As i said before i stay dehydrated whether im sick or not do to this condition. This is just a bit more then average, normally I don't have a dry tongue...

Fallow the raven to find the wolf
Kooy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 08:49 PM   #5
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

you might also want to consider drinking something like Gatorade which can help replenish the body of things water can't. but yea, if you keep dehydrating, see the doctor, let them know tomorrow for sure if your already going in. because that is not fun stuff to mess with

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 10:54 PM   #6
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooy View Post
I have been drinking water all day and all day yesterday but my tongue is still dry, and it hurts to use the bathroom. Im light headed,and my thought is sore. At first I thought it was my cyclical vomiting syndrome flaring up do to stress and anxiety over my surgery. but im not dizzy (unless that hasn't hit yet) im shaking really bad not like a cold ahake but more like a tremor shake. I don't know if this is from fear of tomorrow or not.
Sounds like symptoms of psychogenic illness due to stress. It can be caused by the surgery ahead and all those other depression and stress symptoms you posted about in various threads. I remember talking to you about it a while ago and you stated you don't feel like getting professional help.
This is surely up to uou but seeing that not only Yorkshire mind but also your body is seriously affected I would strongly advice to rethink your views on getting help.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 11:22 PM   #7
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

I agree. Some stuff we just can't do on our own and need help. And it's not a bad thing either.

Without proper medical treatment the symptoms can like morph into, and mask as other symptoms, leading to more complex issues and not ever realizing it

And all the time the original symptom believed to be gone, really isn't.

The body is a complicated things. Somis the mind. Both need good health tomoperate together well
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote