Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old September 17th, 2017, 02:50 PM   #1
Nnoki

Default Gift

So my best friend has his birthday in one week and he is a baseball fan, i just want some advice on what could i give him, something special for him to always remember me (like a bracelet or something)
as for money there isn't actually that much of a problem (i think), i can spend up to 70 dlls, any ideas?.

P.S. I don't actually know anything at all of baseball

16/Bi (most into guys)/Nudist/Open for everything/Looking for friends, message me
Finally 100 posts!!!
Always looking to make new friends, talk to me about whatever, i'll hear whatever you have to say
Nnoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 03:36 PM   #2
Mars
Global Moderator

Mars's Forum Picture

Default Re: Gift

Get him some merch. If you know the team he likes, you can get him a hat or a t shirt or something. Or if he plays, get him some gear like a new mitt (if affordable), some baseballs, stuff like that.

Side note: Official merchandise will be expensive. If you're buying a jersey, highly unlikely that its going to be in your price range. Go ahead n go with something chill and simple, but still thoughtful since you're taking his interests in mind.

"The head may err, but never the blood.”
Nice salt pouch, asshole
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoppingTom View Post
so if he pulls these shenanigans again, I'm whipping out the long dick of the law on him

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 03:40 PM   #3
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Get like a Red Sox jersey, or cap. Think a cap is better cause it lasts longer and you don't really grow outa it

Just don't get like a mets Yankees Jett's or giants anything @Mars
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:57 PM   #4
swimjoey1
Member++

Name: Joey

I think a baseball cap would be a great gift.
swimjoey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:31 PM   #5
PlasmaHam
Awesome Poster

PlasmaHam's Forum Picture

If you want something affordable, long-lasting, and baseball related, you really can't beat a ball cap. Official caps are in the 20-50 dollar range, but I'm sure you can find cheaper unofficial and second-hand caps online too.

Another idea would be to get both of y'all some tickets to a minor league or college game. Those are pretty cheap but still a fun experience. Unfortunately it may be too late in the season to get a 2017 ticket, but on the other hand you should be able to find some cheaper tickets for 2018. Perhaps even a season-pass if they aren't too expensive.
PlasmaHam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:35 PM   #6
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post
If you want something affordable, long-lasting, and baseball related, you really can't beat a ball cap. Official caps are in the 20-50 dollar range, but I'm sure you can find cheaper unofficial and second-hand caps online too.

Another idea would be to get both of y'all some tickets to a minor league or college game. Those are pretty cheap but still a fun experience. Unfortunately it may be too late in the season to get a 2017 ticket, but on the other hand you should be able to find some cheaper tickets for 2018. Perhaps even a season-pass if they aren't too expensive.
That's an awesome idea. Just don't know if there's any minor leagues in mexico
Old September 17th, 2017, 09:57 PM   #7
Nnoki

well, i was thinking on something like a ball that said "best friend" but those are really good ideas too

16/Bi (most into guys)/Nudist/Open for everything/Looking for friends, message me
Finally 100 posts!!!
Always looking to make new friends, talk to me about whatever, i'll hear whatever you have to say
Nnoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 10:56 PM   #8
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just JT View Post
Get like a Red Sox jersey, or cap. Think a cap is better cause it lasts longer and you don't really grow outa it

Just don't get like a mets Yankees Jett's or giants anything @Mars
if he is a Yankees fan he isn't going to want a Red Sox jersey. if he is a Met's fan he is not going to want a Dodgers hat.

I wouldn't recommend a jersey in general because as @Mars correctly pointed out they can be quite expensive. however, try to find his favorite team and maybe buy him a shirt or hat. Even try to find his favorite player. many times you can buy a shirt with the players name on it. you might also be able to find an old baseball card/baseball card in general with his favorite player on it (though depending on the card/player this can sometimes get expensive)

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2017, 12:11 AM   #9
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethfromMI View Post
if he is a Yankees fan he isn't going to want a Red Sox jersey. if he is a Met's fan he is not going to want a Dodgers hat.

I wouldn't recommend a jersey in general because as @Mars correctly pointed out they can be quite expensive. however, try to find his favorite team and maybe buy him a shirt or hat. Even try to find his favorite player. many times you can buy a shirt with the players name on it. you might also be able to find an old baseball card/baseball card in general with his favorite player on it (though depending on the card/player this can sometimes get expensive)
Was a joke bro sorry....didn't think that aspect would be taken that serious.

But yes lots of good ideas her man, let us know how you make out ok?
If he plays baseball, maybe some personalized equipemeny, pair of cleats or something? But that only lasts a year or maybe 2