Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old August 13th, 2017, 12:23 PM   #1
Mynameisdean

Default Is it still possible that I will grow?

Iím 17 and shifting over into 18 and Iím only 5ft 1 at the moment... Personally, it bothers me a lot.

I havenít grown in about a year but I do grow really slowly from my experience. Anyway, I definitely havenít finished puberty yet. About 7-12 months ago did I start to notice hairs growing out my pits and even today, there still like Ďbaby hairsí. I have yet to grow facial hair (a beard).

I did call up the doctor and he said my height was in range with my family (theyíre quite small too unfortunately).

Anyway, has anyone had experience or know of anyone that continued to grow at a snails pace? Or grow at all after 17?

I don't even know, lol. I'm so confused.
Mynameisdean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2017, 01:02 PM   #2
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie
Default Re: Is it still possible that I will grow?

I would say what the doctor told you is correct. You are kind of stuck with your parents genes. As far as hair and beard growth that can take into your 20's to finish.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2017, 01:07 PM   #3
niklas
Member+

Name: Niklas

I think it's hard to predict if you will or won't grow much beyond where you're at. If you're family is generally on the shorter side, then it's likely that you'll be similar. Did you start puberty late? Or it's just been real slow for you? We're kinda stuck with what nature gives us, so I hope you can learn to accept it.
niklas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2017, 04:59 PM   #4
Nelmoinen

Nelmoinen's Forum Picture

Name: Nel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynameisdean View Post
Iím 17 and shifting over into 18 and Iím only 5ft 1 at the moment... Personally, it bothers me a lot.

I havenít grown in about a year but I do grow really slowly from my experience. Anyway, I definitely havenít finished puberty yet. About 7-12 months ago did I start to notice hairs growing out my pits and even today, there still like Ďbaby hairsí. I have yet to grow facial hair (a beard).

I did call up the doctor and he said my height was in range with my family (theyíre quite small too unfortunately).

Anyway, has anyone had experience or know of anyone that continued to grow at a snails pace? Or grow at all after 17?
-From my knowledge, a man or woman does not stop puberty until the age of 25 years old. Therefore, many parts of you will or can still grow. I would not worry. Make sure you attend your yearly checkups.

Nelmoinen
If you need to talk, about anything, you can come to me. You can come to me about anything. Trust me, I have heard about everything. For example, puberty, sex, masturbation, friendship, stress, relationships, etc.
I am 90% gay, there is a 10% of me that likes girls. Who am I to deny the Heart?
I am 16 years old. Please feel free to message me, because I love talking to people.
Nelmoinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2017, 05:10 PM   #5
Romulus_
Member++

Romulus_'s Forum Picture

Name: snlnɯoɹ

It all depends on the height of your parents really. If your mom and dad are both, let's say, 5'3", then you probably won't grow much more. But if your dad is 6' or something then yes, you can probably expect to grow somewhere around there. What are there heights, do you know?

Feel Free to PM me

"Why do we fall, Sir? So we can learn to pick ourselves up."
Romulus_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2017, 08:01 PM   #6
TWDjacob
Member++

it depends on your parents but if nothings really happened over a year and the doctor thinks your done growing then your probably done but i know people that finish at 20 so idk

16 and Bi. 100 posts so feel free to message me anything! i don't bite
TWDjacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2017, 04:25 AM   #7
Mynameisdean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus_ View Post
It all depends on the height of your parents really. If your mom and dad are both, let's say, 5'3", then you probably won't grow much more. But if your dad is 6' or something then yes, you can probably expect to grow somewhere around there. What are there heights, do you know?

Iím taller than my mom who is about 4ft 11 and Iím taller than my two sisters who are also about the same height. My dad is about 5ft 3 who Iím not taller than.

Old August 23rd, 2017, 11:05 PM   #8
Bobby_04
Junior Member+

Name: Bobby

I've read on multiple sites that you take your mom and dads height in inches and add them together then divide by 2 and add 5 inches if your a guy and you can get kind of the avg height of what you'll be I did it and it went to 5'8" and rn I'm actually 5'8.5" and I'm 17 and also you really don't reach your potential height until like 20
Bobby_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2017, 11:15 PM   #9
some

there is still time to grow
some is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2017, 02:58 PM   #10
martinpajero
Banned

I'm sure you'll keep growing slowly after 18.
martinpajero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2017, 11:37 PM   #11
kro814
Member+

Name: Kevin

You may still grow.
kro814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2017, 02:47 PM   #12
NewLeafsFan
Great Poster

Name: Cedrick

It sounds like you still have a lot of growing to do. Yes, I would think that you will get taller. You should understand that if being short is in your genes then it will happen to you.

Remember that confidence is more important. Don't let it bother you.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 05:23 PM   #13
Seabadger67

Guys keep growing up until 21, so yeah you probably will

17, cat lover and equal rights enthusiast. I'm also a psychology student, so I've got experience helping people figure out what's going on in their head . I'm happy to help with anything, puberty related or otherwise. Plus, I'm always up for a chat
Seabadger67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:04 AM   #14
Mynameisdean

I hope so. Honestly, I hate it...

Old September 17th, 2017, 04:54 PM   #15
joel02

Name: joele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynameisdean View Post

i think you started puberty late and you can grow. how old was you when pubes? and how old was you when you started to cum wet when jerking?
joel02 is offline   Reply With Quote