scott2002
Great Poster

scott2002's Forum Picture

Name: Scott
Default Re: Tissues

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms2000 View Post
Flush them down the toilet
Nooo!! Tissues are not meant to be flushed down the toilet. The house I used to live in had a septic system (meaning we had a buried septic tank in the back yard where all our pee and poop went), and I was told by my parents that kleenex (tissues) don't disintegrate.
And...another bad thing about tissues: Jizz is like GLUE! I hated trying to peel stuck tissue paper off of my just-wanked dick! That's another big reason why I switched to a private small jack-off towel.
Old September 8th, 2017, 06:03 AM   #42
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2002 View Post
Yes, it's normal but I don't want my room showing obvious signs that I masturbate in there. Or even worse, that I masturbate in there A LOT.
I am not sure why you should be worried about people knowing you do it a lot rather than a little. As you've said yourself it's perfectly normal and so is doing it a lot. I can understand that you don't want "wanking den" to be first impression someone gets of your room, though.

On the tissues in the bin, I have seen various articles/videos where someone has assembled a year's worth of something to give the impression that we consume too much of it, for example like sugar, but a year's worth of anything will look big. I think the thing with a bin is about how often you empty it - if you only empty it when it's full then of course you will be aware of it appearing full.

Not sure why tissues should give off more of an aroma than a towel.

Quote:
Nooo!! Tissues are not meant to be flushed down the toilet. The house I used to live in had a septic system (meaning we had a buried septic tank in the back yard where all our pee and poop went), and I was told by my parents that kleenex (tissues) don't disintegrate.
Indeed toilet paper is made specifically to break up into little pieces when it gets wet (from being into the toilet) so it doesn't cause a blockage. I have occasionally seen notices in toilets specifically warning people not to put anything else down then than toilet paper. Usually these are the ones where they've used 2" plumbing and a pump rather than larger bore pipes. Kitchen towel is the opposite - it is made to stay together when wet and facial tissues are somewhere in between.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
And...another bad thing about tissues: Jizz is like GLUE! I hated trying to peel stuck tissue paper off of my just-wanked dick! That's another big reason why I switched to a private small jack-off towel.
I found that too. They don't tend to stick to my body but do seem to stick to the head quite well. That's not a disaster in that water will get the tissue off again but it is extra inconvenience. I also find something made of cloth just seems easier to use and to work better and I think it is better for the environment too. For me, though, rather than keep a dedicated towel I just use the one I last showered with and is waiting to be washed, or the underwear I have taken off. I then wash these as I do my own laundry (though not immediately).
Old September 9th, 2017, 06:45 AM   #43
scott2002
Great Poster

scott2002's Forum Picture

Name: Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
For me, though, rather than keep a dedicated towel I just use the one I last showered with and is waiting to be washed, or the underwear I have taken off. I then wash these as I do my own laundry (though not immediately).
Mom makes me do my own laundry, too. Nice advantage for us, really. I totally agree that a towel of any kind or size is better than tissues. As far as using underwear you've already worn, most of my underpants are dark colors and my semen when it dries leaves obvious crusty white spots on them or in them. But it all washes out just fine, just as long as I'm the only one seeing it.
Old September 9th, 2017, 07:30 AM   #44
ItsFootballnotSoccer
Member+

Its normal for me to have tissues, and even though I throw them in the trash, my parents dont go sniff my trash. I take out all the trash anyways so works for me
Old September 9th, 2017, 10:16 PM   #45
Snowrider

I have a box of tissues under my bed, but I hate using tissues to clean up so I usually use dirty clothes or towel or whatever. Sometimes I just fall asleep after getting off and the sheets take care of it.
Old September 10th, 2017, 06:43 AM   #46
Bpalmer02

Name: Bryce

Me and my bro have a packet of tissues in our room
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:15 PM   #47
Nnoki

i got a lot of allergies and my room is filled with dust so thats my excuse to always have 1 roll of tp
Old September 13th, 2017, 08:10 AM   #48
TheSmokingMan
Nice Poster

TheSmokingMan's Forum Picture

Name: Caleb

I just use a sock. Lol
Old September 13th, 2017, 08:59 PM   #49
Two.Cool.

I put them under my bed and say the are for when I have to blow my nose. I quickly throw out the used ones.
Old September 13th, 2017, 09:59 PM   #50
Vicboy2707
Member++

Vicboy2707's Forum Picture

Name: Christopher

I stopped using tissues when I was 14 I found they stick to the head of my dick because of the cum i normally swallow it now or use a t-shirt to wipe up

I'm 17 bi Hit me up I love to talk to new people about anything at all PS NUDE IS BEST
Old September 15th, 2017, 07:20 AM   #51
Andyyy95
Member++

Andyyy95's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke122 View Post
Guys where do you put your tissues for wanking? Like is it openly in your room?
Bedside table... I don't use "special" tissues for pleasure purposes.

Quote:
If so has your parents/friends ever commented why there are a box of tissues openly in your room? xD
Pretty sure they understand that I use tissues when sneezing and for blowing my nose!

Quote:
And do you use em for precum or do you let it just dry in your boxers and such?
I lick it, it's convenient and it tastes nice. And it saves a tissue too! Win win.

Always open to meeting/talking to people, so feel free to add me as friend or pop up for a chat
Old December 22nd, 2017, 07:07 PM   #52
EatMyFace

Mate theres nothing wrong with having tissues in your room. What if you need to blow your nose??
Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:53 PM   #53
Nelmoinen

Nelmoinen's Forum Picture

Name: Nel

Quote:
Guys where do you put your tissues for wanking? Like is it openly in your room?
If so has your parents/friends ever commented why there are a box of tissues openly in your room? xD
And do you use em for precum or do you let it just dry in your boxers and such?
I just let it dry in my briefs I do not use tissues.

Nelmoinen
If you need to talk, about anything, you can come to me. You can come to me about anything. Trust me, I have heard about everything. For example, puberty, sex, masturbation, friendship, stress, relationships, etc.
I am 90% gay, there is a 10% of me that likes girls. Who am I to deny the Heart?
I am 16 years old. Please feel free to message me, because I love talking to people.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 10:02 PM   #54
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Thread was bumped