Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 5th, 2017, 10:15 PM   #1
Sere
Member++

Sere's Forum Picture

Name: Sere
Unhappy Attacks

I feel lost yet again. I haven't cut or anything for a bit though I feel adrift in that space again.
Earlier Tonight I went to town and could have easily freaked out there or had a panic attack of some sort. It's not happened yet but my last one didn't end well

I don't want to die though I don't know if I can live.

Please don't make a ton of statements saying that I need to speak to a professional. I understand and will think about it but with my thoughts I don't want to talk to anyone.

What do I do

I hate making these posts, forcing myself to ask you guys for help. But I'm stuck beyond my own experiences...

Hello I'm Sere
If you wanna talk or need help on anything at all,
hit me up!
I used to be hjhj
Sere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2017, 01:41 AM   #2
Seraph

Seraph's Forum Picture

Name: Seraph
Default Re: Attacks

I'd suggest you to meditate. Spend at least 20 minutes a day in meditation and your mind will heal, I can say from experience that it is a really good habit to do so.

Other than that, you can spend your free time with a friend or family. Don't let depressive thoughts take over you, don't stay alone if you feel a sense of loneliness and depression. Stay healthy and stay strong, my dear friend. ~ Seraph.

UTLIEN AUR! AUTA I LM!

Out of the Great Sea I have come to you now at the turn of the tide,
and here I will abide until the end of days.

bisexual | jack of all trades | spirit of fire
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2017, 02:02 AM   #3
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Well none of us here is a professional and giving advice on mental problems without having all of the background and knowledge a professional has can end up dangerous. So even if you don't like to hear it...professional help is needed if you really feel so bad you can't manage it on your own.

I have all kinds of attacks due to my mental health problems....it is attacks of severe anger and aggression, panic attacks or suddenly starting to cry for no reason at all. I could tell you now how I deal with all these things to appear "normal" to others and have a quite decent life for myself.
But since I don't have all the background information about your case it could also easily be that this sort of advice just makes your condition worse.

I work on my conditions with a mixture of relaxing and breathing exercises a professional taught me. By talking about it or writing my feelings down in some sort of journal.
I listen to and play music....do sports.
And a couple of other stuff I'd rather not mention here.

The most important thing I learned over the years is....you have to find out for yourself what suits you best. You can advice let inspire you but since everyone is different there is no formula suiting all needs.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2017, 05:26 PM   #4
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

What are you truly looking for in all your posts? Somehow you need to love yourself and build confidence in yourself and look at the good in your world and not only see bad and depression. You won't take the advice you do need. I have been on antidepressants for over 3 years. There is no shame in that and they don't cure you but it just makes things a little easier to handle. It's up to you to do something. We can't do it for you and all the advice in the world won't help if you continue not to do something yourself.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote