Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 30th, 2017, 03:22 PM   #1
user-999
Nice Poster

user-999's Forum Picture

Default Statistics

So I was inspired by @hellofellowteenagers to statistics projects based on @bruhh15 survey called: "Survey for Any boy" posted on November 1st, 2015. I chose this survey because it had one of the most posts and it was still active.
Based on this survey the average penis size for VT members is 6.18 inches. That's between 13 and 23.
In the 1st graph, you can see the average size for each age group.
http://imgur.com/JsbcZg6
As you can see the size grows slowly according to the age, with a little dip at the age of 19.
To make things more interesting I decided to divide the sizes to cut and uncut by age. Here are the results:
http://imgur.com/d7ncyJv
In most cases the sizes don't differ that much it's mostly within 0.1 inches between the sizes of cut and uncut penises. But at the age of 13, the size differs by almost an inch. Also, the 20+ age group differs by more than an inch, but that may be due to only 4 participants in the survey being 20 or over. Also, 5 out of 8 uncut values are bigger than cut for the age group.
Now if we take the medians of the sizes (the number of which half of the sizes are larger and half smaller) the graph looks like this:
http://imgur.com/qfqyBSY
50% of the time uncut sizes are bigger than those of cut. That's a little less in comparison to the average, as 18-year-olds are both equal. This time the differences between cut and uncut here are bigger than in the average values.
In total there were 136 cut guys and 125 uncut guys participating. The most cut guys - 36 - were 16, and most uncut - 32 - at the age of 14.
Please, share your thoughts and suggestions about this information!
P.S. I couldn't include pictures so there are links to the graphs.

Last edited by user-999; August 31st, 2017 at 02:24 AM.
user-999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 03:26 PM   #2
Seabadger67

Default Re: Statistics

First thought; that must have taken ages to work out so congrats

17, cat lover and equal rights enthusiast. I'm also a psychology student, so I've got experience helping people figure out what's going on in their head . I'm happy to help with anything, puberty related or otherwise. Plus, I'm always up for a chat
Seabadger67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 03:32 PM   #3
Akksksosppapapwpee

Wow thats interesting. So the final coclusion is that, on VT, the majority of people are cut but the uncut people are bigger?
Akksksosppapapwpee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 03:39 PM   #4
user-999
Nice Poster

user-999's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabadger67 View Post
First thought; that must have taken ages to work out so congrats
Only 3 hours! Thanks though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slender1 View Post
Wow thats interesting. So the final coclusion is that, on VT, the majority of people are cut but the uncut people are bigger?
Well it depends on how you look at it. The average is 6.19 - cut, 6.17 - uncut.
If you look at the median it's 6 - cut, 6.2 uncut. So basically, more than half of the uncut guys are larger than 6.17 and less than half of the cut guys are below 6.19. So you just have to judge yourself
Old August 30th, 2017, 03:46 PM   #5
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

That's real cool and interesting. Thanks for taking the time to make the study and graphs.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 03:47 PM   #6
Akksksosppapapwpee

Quote:
Originally Posted by user-999 View Post
Only 3 hours! Thanks though.

Well it depends on how you look at it. The average is 6.19 - cut, 6.17 - uncut.
If you look at the median it's 6 - cut, 6.2 uncut. So basically, more than half of the uncut guys are larger than 6.17 and less than half of the cut guys are below 6.19. So you just have to judge yourself
Ohokay hahaha ill figure it out
Akksksosppapapwpee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 08:14 PM   #7
pjones
VT Lover

pjones's Forum Picture

Name: paul

what a great job, thanks for doing it and sharing your results

bi nudist
pjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 08:51 PM   #8
red04
Member+

That is cool

Thanks for all the time on this site even though I am not on as much feel free to send me a PM
red04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2017, 10:36 AM   #9
pauly

I hate to say this, but your figures are not likely to be accurate. Either boys exaggerate or they don't measure accurately. According to what I've read your figures suggest that boys and young men on this site are considerably longer when hard than the average for all fully grown men.

Can that possibly make sense when a lot of boys here are only just starting puberty?
pauly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2017, 11:30 AM   #10
user-999
Nice Poster

user-999's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauly View Post
I hate to say this, but your figures are not likely to be accurate. Either boys exaggerate or they don't measure accurately. According to what I've read your figures suggest that boys and young men on this site are considerably longer when hard than the average for all fully grown men.

Can that possibly make sense when a lot of boys here are only just starting puberty?
It is completely possible as the longest penis in the whole survey belongs to a 14-year-old. And the data for 20 + year olds can't be too accurate as only 4 people were in that age group.
Although there were 261 participants, this is still a quite small portion of boys, so that might influence the data too.
But in the end, I think that we all know that there will be people who will lie about their size and other things about puberty.
Also this was done just for fun and not for scientific research.
Old September 1st, 2017, 03:12 AM   #11
hellofellowteenagers

hellofellowteenagers's Forum Picture

Glad to see that I've inspired someone! haha

I agree with @pauly to some extent but it's possible that maybe kids these days are packing more than generations before them. Who knows?
My closest friends are 7 or 7+ themselves, and friends who've seen some also report from 6-8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauly View Post

I'd like to say it's possible that the mode for the adult average is higher than 5.2. I realized yesterday that many people I know myself are 7+, and people I've asked who've seen others' also report from 6-8. Maybe kids are changing. Who knows.

Posts merged, please edit next time. ~Endeavour

Last edited by Endeavour; September 1st, 2017 at 06:00 AM.
hellofellowteenagers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2017, 04:23 AM   #12
pauly

You could be right. The frustrating thing is we'll never know. But I admire you for making the effort and coming up with such detailed figures. Well done!
pauly is online now   Reply With Quote