Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 10th, 2017, 12:05 PM   #21
Elysium
Global Moderator

Elysium's Forum Picture

Default Re: Anal Masturbation esp for girls but for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamMystic View Post
I thought guys were more sensitive back there than girls, because of the scrotum of something like that haha, anyway, it has something to with putting oressure on some other thing
It's because of the prostate gland, which doesn't exist in natal females. Your scrotum is the skin containing your testicles.

Let's please stay on topic. Your discussion is fine, but not the point of this thread.

Global Moderator
My Diary
“Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.”
- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse Five

PM me FAQ
[email protected]
“The Goderator”
~Mike was here~
*Ali*
val
~Steven~
Elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2017, 10:04 PM   #22
Seven Wonders

Seven Wonders's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
And for everybody what is the big draw to anal masturbation? I'm not into it myself.
sounds to be absurd and awkward..it is my personal opinion
Seven Wonders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2017, 10:57 AM   #23
Beltane1001
Member+

I like it just because of the prostate. It feels really good to cum without touching my front bits.
Beltane1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2017, 11:18 AM   #24
Miss Ophelia
Member+

Miss Ophelia's Forum Picture

Name: Liv

I tried a couple of times. It doesnt do anything for me.

Happily bi and (probably) turning gay.
Feel free to chat.
Miss Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2017, 11:05 AM   #25
galaxy2000

I do it. I find it enjoyable, and I understand that not everyone likes it. Do what you like, and don't do what you don't like.

16 / male / bi-curious / pm if you want.
galaxy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2017, 11:52 AM   #26
shamrockgirl02
Member++

shamrockgirl02's Forum Picture

Name: Erin

I started masturbating anally way before I was getting buttfucked, but it did just seem like a natural progression to me. I mean, I was enjoying a penis in one of the holes I used for masturbation, so why wouldn't I love it in the other?

As for "what the big deal" is, the anus has a giant amount of nerve endings, and while being such a sensitive area can potentially lead to a lot of pain and discomfort, when you touch and stimulate those nerve endings just right, it can lead to pure heaven and bliss. I mean, the more nerves, the higher the pleasure multiple

15, bisexual girl, and proud of it!
Sorry boys, but I only accept messages and friend requests from girls. Really. So don't send me a friend request if you're a boy.
shamrockgirl02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2017, 01:58 PM   #27
Andyyy95
Member++

Andyyy95's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
And for everybody what is the big draw to anal masturbation? I'm not into it myself.
I suppose boys gets a bigger "thrill" than girls do, purely because prostate stimulation (the gland is located somewhere within the anal cavity, only boys have this) can intensify masturbation/orgasms by quite a lot. With girls, I'm not sure but I believe it makes their vulva tighter, which too intensifies their outcome.

I can't speak on behalf of everybody since each have their own preferences/reasons, but I just enjoy the sensation of being filled/full. Being 18+, I've been investing in proper objects to fulfil/satisfy me (i.e. not household objects, due to safety). Personally, I find it somewhat pleasing to leave the plug in me for a period of time if not the whole day, regardless of whether I masturbate or not. I find this helps my self-confidence within day-to-day life, as well as lets me learn more about body independently.

It's something different, though I can understand it's not for everyone.

Always open to meeting/talking to people, so feel free to add me as friend or pop up for a chat
Andyyy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2017, 01:45 PM   #28
chirishlassie731

chirishlassie731's Forum Picture

Name: Colleen

I had butt sex because I was already into anal masturbation. I knew I loved having something back there. I don't think anyone has anal sex before they masturbate anally. You gotta walk before you run.

It's hard to explain but I just love everything about anal. That area's just the right amount of sensitive for me. I'm keyed into all the pleasurable touches without being that sensitive to the uncomfortable touch. Idk, that's the best I can explain it for me, it might be completely different for the next girl
chirishlassie731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2017, 09:30 PM   #29
Madison519

Name: Maddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCO2003 View Post
What if every orgasm you'd ever had mastrubating was just kind of meh... and then you tried anal mastrubation and suddenly had one of those toe curling, back arching, legs shaking orgasms that everybody talks about? What would you do? Go back to a life of meh? Or start looking for interesting things to put in your butt? I can understand that as a guy, putting things inside of yourself isn't a natural desire. So you might not understand. But its completely natural for girls, both to want things inside and to put things inside.
I think this sums it up perfectly. Guys have prostates which provide sexual pleasure and can be stimulated anally. For us, the anus is close to the vagina, so anal penetration stimulates those nerve endings including the g-spot. But guys prolly just aren't comfortable with the idea of any insertion, while for girls it's natural. I don't think having anal sex leads to anal masturbation, I think it's the other way around (at least for me). I'm kinda nervous about trying the real deal, but I already think it will feel great.
Madison519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2017, 03:09 AM   #30
hogwartsthestral
Member++

hogwartsthestral's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCO2003 View Post
What if every orgasm you'd ever had mastrubating was just kind of meh... and then you tried anal mastrubation and suddenly had one of those toe curling, back arching, legs shaking orgasms that everybody talks about? What would you do? Go back to a life of meh? Or start looking for interesting things to put in your butt? I can understand that as a guy, putting things inside of yourself isn't a natural desire. So you might not understand. But its completely natural for girls, both to want things inside and to put things inside.
This. Exactly. Perfect summary!

And no, I didn't have anal sex before I masturbated anally...
hogwartsthestral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2017, 05:28 AM   #31
jennycakes
Banned

Name: jenny

I really enjoy anal sex. My orgasms are more intense with anal stimulation. But I was anally masturbating long before I had anal sex. Like Chirish_Lassie69 said you have to walk before you run.
jennycakes is offline   Reply With Quote